Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Inis Or Fragrances of Ireland for women and men

Inis Or Fragrances of Ireland for women and men
dislike

Inis Or Fragrances of Ireland for women and men Pictures Inis Or Fragrances of Ireland for women and men Pictures Inis Or Fragrances of Ireland for women and men Pictures Inis Or Fragrances of Ireland for women and men Pictures

Inis Or by Fragrances of Ireland is a woody aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are and citruses; middle notes are and green notes; base notes are spices and woodsy notes.

Sicilian Lemon Blood Orange

Narcissus Laurels Fig Mimosa White Rose

Sandalwood Cedar Patchouli Cinnamon Vanilla Cloves

Eau Nomade

Inis Or Fragrance Reviews

Perigee
Perigee

"Inis Or," from Fragrances of Ireland, is ostensibly a flanker for their flagship unisex offering, "Inis." And the two do share several aspects; a dependence on citrus in the top notes, a gentle spiciness in the drydown. Either is a fine choice for a summer day.

As a point of personal preference, however, "Inis Or" depends on a largely orange citrus note, as opposed to mama's lemon, making it a warmer, sunnier choice, and, in my experience, a longer lasting scent on the skin than "Inis" original. It's an optimistic, welcoming scent, almost overly bright, like 12 karat gold.

It's a very versatile scent, as comfortable in the office as it is al fresco in the park. If you're looking to match the mood of a brilliant spring/early summer day under golden sun, an azure sky and a gentle, gusting breeze, "Inis Or" would be my hands-down choice. "Inis" original... is for weather about 10 degrees hotter.

jenc79
jenc79

I found this in a shop that sells imported goods from the UK. I'd never heard of the company before, so I gave the tester a shot. Unfortunately it smelled distinctly urinous on my skin. Not sure if the tester had gone off or if something in this perfume just really hates me.

jocelyn.probasco
jocelyn.probasco

This fragrance automatically perks me up- I think it may be the citrus. It's like Clinique Happy's grown up sister. I got the aftershave at first spray too...you really smell the wood elements when it's wet. When it dries, though, its all citrus with a bit of complexity, which I assume to be the cedar and fig. Its very uplifting and pure smelling. That's one of my favorite things about FOI perfumes- they are so pure and you can tell that they're made with quality ingredients, as many of the oils are distilled from the fields surrounding the company! Love, love, love!

vega_012
vega_012

I bought Inis Or in Donegal on recent trip to Ireland, and wore it the next day to the coast visiting the Cliffs of Moher. It is a perfect scent reflection of the dramatic landscape, salty like the sea with sweet/ spicy/ woody notes that catch in the wind, and a crispness that reminds me of sunlight reflecting on the azure waters. This is my favorite in the Fragrances of Ireland line, although I love just about all of them.

Betweenshades
Betweenshades

Just delicious. Woody and citrus with some sweet from the fig.

querelle
querelle

Clean, fresh, smells very natural, and it gets so comfortably sweet in it's woody dry-down. A feel good perfume with it's strong point, being totally unpretentious. Highly enjoyable!

kraxa
kraxa

Just got it at TK Maxx for a tenner. Definitely worth having at that bargain price. Nice bottle ( that's for the collector in me).

Siv55
Siv55

This is made from natural ingredients and sold partly in aid of whales and dolphins. The box has a lovely photo of a beach and a nice poem on the back, something along the lines of warmth, heart and homecoming (I should've written it down for you!).
It smells unequivocally masculine to my nose, soft, generic, but quality aftershave/cologne. It's fresh, slightly peppery/spicy, and very clean. Smells like posh men do!

fla0ranges
fla0ranges

A few years ago I visited Ireland and found this fragrance and loved the scent; so I had to get a bottle before I left for home. I take that perfume with me anywhere I travel to. I love it so much that I thought I lost it and ordered another off the internet and when my sister saw that I found my lost bottle; she promptly took my extra bottle because she loves the scent so much too! It is very clean, crip and cool; perfect for the whole year, especially spring and summer!

guest_Kate
guest_Kate

It reminds me a bit of CK 1.. It's very refreshing..

guest_A.Rose
guest_A.Rose

Sweet, salty, fresh, crisp--like the feeling after you've just scrubbed-down in the shower and brushed your teeth; there's even some of that minty-clean freshness of a rinsed mouth in "Inis Or". It then warms into a succulent sweetness, bringing to mind the inclusion of watery-green fig and sweet grasses, all underscored by a very metallic-warm, sunbleached wood---like a combination of pinewood and bronze. "Inis Or" so fresh that the air around you will feel brisk and purified, while the warm, sweetly oiled woods ground the freshness. It tells such a lovely story--a very pretty, exciting fragrance!

holly13
holly13

This smells kind of like it just rained. You know that fresh smell of a country field right after it has rained? That is what it smells like to me.

I am living in the desert now and I love monsoon season. I like that fresh rain smell.

Depending on your body chemistry, perfume smells different on everybody.

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

This scent has a little of everything. It's fresh, it's spicy, it's warm. I was leaving Donegal Square,the Irish store in town where I get this. The woman walking behind me was remarking how good "someone" smelled. I told her it was me and what scent I was wearing. She turned right around to go back into the store to buy it!
Although it is spelled Inis...not Iris!!

SlySionnach
SlySionnach

My signature scent. A beautiful scent that is fresh and light enough for everyday wear but still memorable.

BlackAmberMoon
BlackAmberMoon

I really like this. It's fresh and clear with some lovely woods in the drydown. The whole Inis line is well done.

Inis Or by Fragrances of Ireland 4.23 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fragrances of Ireland Inis Or fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fragrances of Ireland Inis Or, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Inis Or by Fragrances of Ireland. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Inis Or by Fragrances of Ireland represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.