Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Passion Extreme Franck Olivier for women

Passion Extreme Franck Olivier for women
dislike

Passion Extreme Franck Olivier for women Pictures Passion Extreme Franck Olivier for women Pictures

Passion Extreme by Sodip is a oriental floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Franck Olivier. Top notes are bergamot, peach and black currant; middle notes are freesia, lily-of-the-valley and carribbean magnolia; base notes are vetiver, musk, sandalwood, peru balsam and vanilla. Passion Extreme was launched in 2007.

Bergamot Peach Black Currant Peach Blossom

Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Magnolia Turkish Rose

Vetiver Musk Sandalwood Peru Balsam Vanilla

DKNY Be Delicious Juiced
J`adore

Passion Extreme Fragrance Reviews

tinyxxangel
tinyxxangel

I absolutely love this fragrance. It reminds me of "Sentiment" by Escada, which is now discontinued. Sadly, the fragrance does not work with my skin chemistry. I have a 2.5 oz bottle of this for swap if anybody wants it. I also have it listed on eBay at the moment (same username as I have here).

Cheers!

Pasaka
Pasaka

I liked this perfume. It reminds me of be Delicious by DKNY. Light sunny summer days, full of happiness and fresh fruits. Also, the lasting power is quite strong. Will definitely recommend for young girls.

Congeniality
Congeniality

I can feel rosy tincture with apples and some powdery base. Very interesting scent

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Ver longlasting, brilliant silage, very similar to J'adore by Dior :-)
Great for a night out as well as office wear.
9/10.

lucifera
lucifera

unfortunatly this didnt suit me :-(
tried it and it was sharp and not lasting on me at all! so i gave it to my mom

c3c
c3c

This is very very different from the first Passion which is along the lines of a very sweet Escada fragrance. Passion Extreme is a much lighter, with only a slightly hint of sweetness, and definitely in the floral catagory.

In the opening I notice the peach & black current, quickly followed by bergamont, lily of the valley and magnolia making it almost herbal and green. There's something about the combination that also makes me think of roses, not your typical perfume rose, but one you would smell in your garden. The first time I tried this was right before bed so I can't say when the drydown notes kicked in. I can say they were a combination of light vanilla and flowers with a touch more sweetness. The beginning and opening notes lasted at least the 3 hours before I went to sleep and my dog woke me up in the middle of the night for the drydown experience. So lasting power is good. I would say it's a pleasant fragrance, right through to the drydown. However it isn't my style.
I tend to go for the fruity florals, and the sweeter stuff. If you're looking for a nice light green floral you may like Passion Extreme.

Passion Extreme by Franck Olivier 3.33 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Franck Olivier Passion Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Franck Olivier Passion Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passion Extreme by Franck Olivier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passion Extreme by Franck Olivier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Idole d`Armani Givenchy Ange ou Demon Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights Burberry Burberry Brit Red Cacharel Eau d'Eden Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Lancome Tresor Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Avon Today Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Dior Dune Hermes 24 Faubourg Playboy Play It Rock Isabella Rossellini Daring Ghost Ghost Serenity Franck Olivier Franck Olivier Chopard Wish Pure Chopard Infiniment Azzaro Visit for Women