Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Sun Java for Men Franck Olivier for men

Sun Java for Men Franck Olivier for men
dislike

ozonic
Sun Java for Men Franck Olivier for men Pictures Sun Java for Men Franck Olivier for men Pictures

Sun Java for Men by Franck Olivier is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Sun Java for Men was launched in 2005. Top notes are bergamot, orange, mandarin orange and mint; middle notes are geranium and watermelon; base notes are musk, amber, vanilla and palisander rosewood.

Bergamot Orange Mandarin Orange Mint

Geranium Watermelon

Musk Amber Vanilla Palisander Rosewood

Sculpture pour Homme

Sun Java for Men Fragrance Reviews

etternax
etternax

First of all, if you are a woman and want to get the softer counterpart of this one, you might want to get Paris Hilton Passport in Paris because it smells like the female version of this one. They both have the mandarin note in the opening and the amber, vanilla and musk in the base.

In the opening, you could straight away smell the mint and orange, really pronounced, but the odd thing is that you also smell the amber and vanilla in the base notes from the beginning. The watermelon just gets lost in the process.

I like fruity scents for men but this is too much sweetness for me. Definitely more of a warm winter scent than a fresh summer one. The longevity is moderate as well, lasts up to 6 hours tops.

Good and unique but not to my taste because the sweetness gets almost bitter in this one.

champykilo
champykilo

This is a mix of silver scent and dunhill desire. Believe that and it smells really good that's for sure.

Jwaks
Jwaks

Nice opening for the first five minutes then turns into a synthetic amberyvanillamelon mess. While it smells all right it's just way too synthetic for me, I can't stand it. Great notes list, I wish the execution and quality of ingredients was better.

Man85
Man85

Perfect

Psicopatico85
Psicopatico85

Womens loves this fragance this is sexy sweet very delicious

kinetisphere
kinetisphere

Has to be one of my favorite cologne of all that I own.. very clean and sweet. The watermelon in it makes for a unique scent. Also if you're looking for a not over used panty dropper, this stuff will do you well. Sex in a bottle. And can be worn all year long. But I prefer it for hot nights. Lastly if you can find Estelle ewen in red.. these two are perfect for layering together. But alone this thing does an awesome job. And you don't smell like everyone else.. if you can find it.. try it.. also watch out for fakes..

Key thing. Women love this fragrance! Trust me. Or test it out on random ladies at the mall before you purchase. Let them decide for ya.

jacson5077
jacson5077

SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE SILVER SCENT ...NO JOKE

Radiation
Radiation

This stuff is absolute garbage. Way out of balance in the worst kind of wannabe cool water sort of way. I smelt it at the store and on the test strip it seemed nice. So I took a bottle of it home. Low and behold yes on a tiny piece of paper this stuff is ok, but I sprayed it on myself and it has the most over the top opening it's almost unbearable. I thought maybe it would calm down, but it never really did. Strong sillage and seems to never stop with the out of balance aquatic fighting with amber. The people at the store couldn't stop singing this stuffs praises and why I do not know, but rest assured I will never trust what sales people say about fragrances again. Part of me wonders if they get paid better selling this stuff vs a more recognizable and better brands. Couldn't get rid of it quick enough.

bonanza1
bonanza1

I tried it and thought it reminded me of something I had before,, hmm.. well all I know is it smells deep and great and last all day. I also have the sun jave white as well, totally different but another great clean scent. This really is funny how juices that cost so little last so much longer than the high price houses. The opens are big and the dry downs are clean. Both the regular and the white sun java are awesome, watch the prices go up..lol

kigyo
kigyo

Horrible synthetic smell. Smells like many others, absolutely no originality or class. Cheap. Very similar to Pal Zileri Uomo.

Odiee99
Odiee99

This is really nice. Sun Java has a very refreshing vibe to it. I really enjoy the citruses in this. They don't come off as generic like so many other fragrances. The opening sort of reminds me of Diesel Plus Plus Masculine, sort of sugary and powdery but not as sweet or harsh as Diesel. Sun Java has a more calming effect. The citrus and the sweetness balance each other very well.
I also feel you could pull this off year round. It's not to heavy for the heat and it seems to hold up very well during the colder months.

NirMPS
NirMPS

As a woman who sell perfume in a perfume shop, this is by far one of my top ten favorite scent for men.

Kendall
Kendall

Not my best scent but one of my favorites, its kinda unique n different....all I do know is when I put this on women go nuts a definite head turner to women

junior halston
junior halston

I don't get the other reviews to my nose this smells like a rip off of Dunhill Desire and Nikos Sculpture Homme not in a good way either...

This is my comment for Sun Java White for Men (Different from this original Sun Java)

Normally, I quickly dismiss Frank Olivier fragrance because I was not impressed with what I tried in the past. For instance, Eau de Passion Men was just okay. So recently, i give this brand another try. This time, Sun Java WHITE catches my eyes.

On my skin, I get a lot of citrusy accord but it all dries down to just that fresh blossom smell of some sort that reminds me so much of Silver Mountain Water. It's very clean and cool aromatic scent. Then it turns really musky (but nice and sweet) that lasts a long time for such an inexpensive fragrance.

Next time when I come across this again, I will give it a second test to make sure that My mind doesn't change. At this point, this is a very likely a must for me and would be my very first Franck Olivier in my collection.

Quincy2012
Quincy2012

I love this cologne when ever i wear it girls seem to stop what their doing n look over :)

sledgeharvy
sledgeharvy

As soon as you spray it it enlightens you in almost a chocolate sense, but that's the Amber and Vanilla being mixed. It's such an elegant cologne. After about 10-20 minutes when it's dried down a little, you start noticing the Mandarin Orange popping through, and the Musk beginning to pop it's head in the scene. I know usually I would recommend this for Winter or Night time, but the citrus notes in it allow it to be used throughout the rest of the year, and honestly just transform the scent as the year progresses. Which makes it a very versatile cologne.

je recherche le parfum de franck olivier sun java for men depuis 6mois svp si vous savez ou je pourai le trouver envoyer moi un mail merci fathiah76@live.fr

guest_Perfume addict
guest_Perfume addict

Sun java the kind that fits all occasion,head turning scent.

guest_parfem
guest_parfem

it is a best fragrance!!!!!!!

guest_YONI
guest_YONI

I live in mexico,and I bought sun java in Miami,but I want to buy another one,please help me in Mexico how I can to buy it.....Please SMELL DELICIOUS

guest_nikki
guest_nikki

I love this cologne i sell it in a local mall

vana
vana

please help me find this.. my boyfriend ran out and i cant find it anywhere!!!!
please someone help!!! i tried online and cant seem to find it at all!!! please help

thanks.. vanesssa

guest_vanessa
guest_vanessa

I need to know where to buy this.. please

guest_jo
guest_jo

eu gosto muito deste perfume, mas eu quero comprá-lo e nao sei onde...
o meu eu comprei num outlet em orlando, mas eu queria saber onde posso encontrar..
quem poder me ajude..

guest_tjbones
guest_tjbones

I usually wear safari which is spicy cologne and as i was at the stand buying my cologne the guy had me smell this and i really liked it.I didnt buy it and on my way home all i could do was smell this awesome sweet smell and i fell in love with it. sure enough i went back another day and bought it.this is now my fav scent

guest_JunBeats
guest_JunBeats

This is def a top pick for me. Soon after purchasing and trying it on, the complements would not stop. Woman seem to luv the smell and honestly when u put it on, it gives u a smell like if u were 007, or Bruce Wayne.Lol

Sun Java for Men by Franck Olivier 4.45 out of 5 based on 67 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Franck Olivier Sun Java for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Franck Olivier Sun Java for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sun Java for Men by Franck Olivier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sun Java for Men by Franck Olivier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.