Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Vetiver Extraordinaire Frederic Malle for men

Vetiver Extraordinaire Frederic Malle for men
dislike

Vetiver Extraordinaire Frederic Malle for men Pictures Vetiver Extraordinaire Frederic Malle for men Pictures Vetiver Extraordinaire Frederic Malle for men Pictures

Vetiver Extraordinaire by Frederic Malle is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Vetiver Extraordinaire was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. Top notes are bergamot and bitter orange; middle notes are pink pepper, cloves and vetiver; base notes are sandalwood, cedar, oakmoss, myrhh and musk.

Bergamot Bitter Orange

Pink Pepper Cloves Vetiver

Sandalwood Cedar Oakmoss Myrhh Musk

Vetiver Extraordinaire Fragrance Reviews

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

@ black_orchid: YES, this is EXCELLENT STUFF- GREAT Vetiver scent...... That being said..... There are a couple out there that I think is REALLY REALLY nicely blended as well... Please try to get your nose on Vetiver Extrait by Ropja Dove and for SURE- Vetiver Fatal by Atelier...........

black_orchid
black_orchid

This is best vetiver parfum I have tired. It's very creative and also dark, dry and smoky. When ı wear it I feel like walking in the dim forest. Really handsome perfume. I love it!!!

Malthus101
Malthus101

It's nice on the blotter, nice on the skin at the open, dries down ok too. I'm not a fan of vetiver as it doesn't suit me but this is a nice vetiver scent, it's different, it's a bit warmer and woodier.

It's a nice fragrance but it's a bit too subtle, it's not showy at all. Some may aprreciate that.

Nothing bad about it, quite sophisticated but lacking "oomph".

Might make a very good "professional" scent, a la Tom Ford Grey Vetiver but warmer.

hippopotamus
hippopotamus

I tried this on on a hot summer day, and after cycling in the sun and swimming in the sea twice I could still smell it loud and clear on my wrist in the evening - in other words; the longevity is amazing! The scent is not as spectacular in my eyes (nose), though. I love vetiver and i love Frederic Malle's perfumes, but I don't love this. I like it a lot, but it's a bit boring. I didn't think it too masculine either, so I can't understand why it's marketed as for men - def unisex to me, but I'm not too big on sweet/fruity/floral/very very feminine stuff either.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

The least extraordinary thing you may think of. Iso E, hediones and ionones, a synthetic inflatable costume in which Ropion dropped a microscopic drop of that "vetiver oil" they ridicolously claim having used "large amounts" of. And basically here's again that same nauseating plastic smell of wet paint of all these grotesque "new vetivers". If you like vetiver do yourself a favour and grab a Guerlain's. Outrageously priced.

P.S.: I am not sure about that, but chances are I smelled a recent reformulation.

Cyrus Smith
Cyrus Smith

A blind buy some years ago because I couldn't find a simple vetiver fragrance (that would'nt be surrounded by too much ingredients) and Guerlain's Vetiver was not what it used to be.
This one is raw. Really "earthy". I feel like I'm wearing a vetiver root around my neck! I really like the shower gel (Base lavante), same beautiful botanical smell and very persistent. That is one of the nice thing about Frederic Malle, there's often a line of products with the fragrance.

On extremely cold winter days, Vetiver Extraordinaire is... extraordinaire!

markjcretella
markjcretella

I generally like vetiver, and usually the more earthy and raw, the better. I've tried this one over the years, and there's something lingering that I dislike. I'm not sure if it's the citrus playing in the background, or whether it might be the musty aspects. If someone were to ask me what VE is closest to, I would probably say Sycomore, which I also can't love. So, whatever it is they share is likely the culprit. Although, Sycomore is sweet and VE is dry, there is something in both that I don't like, but between the two I prefer this one. Hopefully, as I wear more of my decant, I can try to figure this one out more. I get slightly better than average projection and very good longevity. My rating for now, is 7.6

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

This is a very good vetiver fragrance, but not a great one to me. I was expecting great at this price point. Even by the drydown I only detect the vetiver, begamot and pink pepper notes. This is not a bad combo, just wish some of the other notes listed were more noticeable. Longevity and sillage were just ok.

rockegg
rockegg

Ugly on a woman, eh? Apparently the estrogen leaped out of my pores and did some sort of chemical wizardry because what's on my arm right now makes me smell like I've been rolling around in a dewy meadow. I may have to buy this for myself. It's fresh without being soapy or combative. It smells like the fresh air of a place I want to be. If I were to advertise this for a woman she'd be the hot chick in the hiking boots with wild hair blowing in the wind on a mountain side. I wouldn't wear it in high heels.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

In my opinion Vetiver Extraordinaire is one of the best from Malle's line, not because it trumps anything else per say, but because unlike others it fizzes and seems to come alive on skin. This is an effervescent vetiver, buoyed by bergamot, neroli, and pink pepper for a fresh and vaguely soapy affect. Vetiver root comprises the spine, but Ropion utilized cedar, saffron, and musk to keep it from becoming too dry and flat like Guerlain's Vetiver. I'm not sure if Safraleine or something similar to safranal was used here, but the mellow spiciness in VE's heart suggests high ingredient quality was employed at a generous dosage, perhaps more than usual. If you like Creed's Vetiver, Original Vetiver, Guerlain Vetiver, and Encre Noire, but want something even crisper, spicier, and more direct, Vetiver Extraordinaire should be on your short list.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

I didn't wear this on my skin, but on paper it smelled like I'd just ripped up a fresh tuft of vetiver root, soil and all.

It's very rugged, green and earthy, totally unwearable and ugly on a woman. Smells like a something a logger might wear to...a logging function....

Stevie.D.
Stevie.D.

Wearing this today on a very hot and humid summer day I do love the intense vetiver, probably the best I've tried so far. It sits perfectly on my skin in the heat. Lovely dry down. My only complaint is the short life of the scent, 3 sprays gone completely in less than 3 hours.

Ziggy2012
Ziggy2012

Of the many vetiver fragrances I have tried, I would guess that this is the truest to the actual scent of vetiver.

There is a brightness and freshness and green/'grassy' quality, perhaps partly due to a subtle citrus note, but also the roots are very evident, giving it a slightly earthy/rootsy quality, but not in a bad way at all. It is just not 'softened' by any real hint of sweetness. In terms of wine I would describe it as really 'dry'. Maybe it should be named 'Just Vetiver'

It has excellent longevity and reasonable projection or sillage. To my mind, it is neither masculine or feminine, and it will not be liked by all, but if you like vetiver, then that is what it truly is.... plain and simple.....or at least to my nose.

The white musk in the base, a note I do not normally enjoy, because of its presence in so many mainstream designer fragrances, is not really evident but probably serves to simply enhance the vetiver. I like it, but I do not love it.

Sycamore with the subtle sandalwood base...or Route de Vetiver softened with the subtle fruity note are preferable for me...but this is the real deal..love it or it hate it...real vetiver..grass, roots and all

Update - 03.10.14 - With time I have come to realise that this is a masterpiece of blending. Altough this seems a 'soliflore', in fact that is an illusion. Dominique Ropion seems to have created a vivid and bright 'true' vetiver scent, partly by complementing vetiver with a whole series of notes which are not individually identifiable to most noses. However, each note accents a facet of the vetiver to create perfume 'magic'.

ninjaove
ninjaove

smells like repairning cars or motorbikes in your garage. (in a good way)
One of the best vetivers i've tried.

Kain
Kain

Vetiver is a simple and to be honest a boring note and it's really important that how the perfumer surround it with other notes to make it complex.
This fragrance start with a sharp, fresh and peppery vetiver note which is really pleasant and nice.
The vetiver is bold and strong and you can smell it easily.
There is some fresh citrusy scent and some pepper to support it and this combination create a really good masculine scent.
As time goes by, the fresh notes start to fade away slowly and vetiver start to show his earthy face.
In the mid you can smell bolder and richer vetiver with light earthy feeling and there are some pepper, some woods, a little bit of musky sweetness and some fresh notes.
It's simple, but at the same time complex and very pleasant.
If you're looking for your first bottles of a vetiver based fragrance this one is one of the best, but if you already have a few in your collection, there is no need to buy a full bottle!
You can buy a small decant or a sample and enjoy it.
Both projection and longevity is average on my skin.

راستش شخصا برای من خیلی مهمه که رایحه وتیور با چیا ترکیب بشه
رایحه وتیور خیلی سریع میتونه بوش خسته کننده بشه
رایحه این عطر با بوی قوی و کاملا مشخص وتیور شروع میشه که البته به خاطر وجود رایحه ملایم مرکبات حس شاداب و خنکی داره و کمی هم رایحه فلفل بهش حس تند و فلفلی میده
رایحه ابتدایی بسیار دلپذیره و حس مردانه ای داره
با گذر زمان رایحه مرکباتی تا حد زیادی ضعیف میشه و رایحه وتیور قویتر میشه و کمی حس خاکی پیدا میکنه
در کنار اینا میشه رایحه مشخص فلفل و رایحه چوبها رو حس کرد که در کل بوی سنگین تر و پیچیده تری بهش میدن
پخش بو و ماندگاریش هر دو در حد متوسط هستن و خیلی قوی نیست
اگه تاحالا عطر بر پایه رایحه وتیور نداشتین این میتونه انتخاب خیلی خوبی باشه اما اگه عطرهای بر اساس وتیور مثل تام فورد گری وتیور دارین نیازی نیست برین سراغ این چون بوش براتون تکراری با کمی تفاوت خواهد بود

pcurry1961
pcurry1961

As I've said in my previous reviews, I cannot do the "it smells like tree bark, with a hint of vegetable, drying to shake n vac" thing. But what I can tell you is this is one of the most fabulous fragrances I have ever put on myself, and it's fabulous from the first touch on the skin.

I have French Lover, and would cut off your arm for it, but this tops it. I got a sample and the first time I wore It 3 women immediately asked me what I was wearing and said they loved it. They ranged in age from 21 to 51. Even 2 of my male friends noticed it and were very positive.

Get yourself a sample from somewhere. This truly is a wonderful fragrance. I am waiting for my bottle to arrive. I hate the waiting!

spaniel
spaniel

Stark, acrid and unforgiving. This is not the warm vetiver of Sycomore, or Route de Vetiver, or even the dark Encre Noire. The fragrance this most reminds me of is the camphorous Hinoki by CdG. Sharp and monolithic. Distinctive....yes, but not very wearable.

danceforjoy
danceforjoy

Might be better on men as rule, but it's better on me than my SO, therefore, I will be keeping this dry, peppery lovely sample for myself. And in my fantasy world where I can buy bottles whenever I want....

Michael1962
Michael1962

got a sample of this from Myer as I have a few Frederic Malle fragrances.Nice woody,earthy and peppery vetiver with a smooth bergamot background to it.Not as pungent as the vetiver in Eau Sauvage Perfum or as sweet and limey as Creed's Original Vetiver.Nevertheless its very pleasant and calming but in my opinion has very soft sillage.I don't like it enough the fork out the cash for it as the aforementioned vetivers have more going for them.

jht4060
jht4060

The name for Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire is no hyperbole - this is an extraordinary and unique vetiver, and I have tried a LOT of vetivers. Much has been written about how much vetiver there is in this (taken from the official Malle notes, which emphasize the point), but this is misleading. I love vetiver and have several different essential oils from various locations (they are fairly different from each other). Yes, there is a lot of vetiver in Vetiver Extraordinaire, but it is either an artfully blended vetiver or Ropion got his hands on a vetiver oil unlike any I have smelled. The top and middle have a good dose of dark bitter orange peel and plenty of pink pepper and I suspect something else that I can't figure out, maybe it is the clove but it is so blended I can't pick it out. I wonder if there isn't a big dose of Safraleine in there (warm leather saffron tobacco sweet woody). The blended effect is hard to describe because it is so distinctive and unique - this is unlike any other vetiver perfume I have smelled (note added later - Terre d'Hermes is somewhat similar). Spicy, earthy, warm, leathery, dark green, with the grassy-rooty-smoky notes of most vetivers muted. The scent changes relatively little and only very slowly with time, getting more wood and myrrh notes in the base.

Regardless of the analysis, Vetiver Extraordinaire is indeed a sublime take on this classic essential oil. I am leery of perfumes at this price point, suspecting the price to have more with making them "exclusive" than with their quality (in most cases I think this cynical view is correct - these are called Veblen good in economics). But VE is an exception - it is indeed extraordinary and I suppose you have to expect to pay for that.

modestyblaise
modestyblaise

I know this is men's territory, but i have weakness for earthy and woody frags. VE being The Absolute Best in the category, is not an easy wear for a lady, but still got a big bottle.
Wore it on 3 occasions, was complimented, but needless to say those people were puzzled, when realized that i'm a female. I don't really care for strangers opinions, but when a hubby told me that i smell like a successful business man, i knew i had to commit a crime, and layer it something.
Didn't wear it for over a year, until today i tried BLV II, VE, BLV II x 2 and voila! As they say, the rest is history...

williamvargas
williamvargas

has to be the lightest airy vetiver.., but yet the fragrance is there..not overpowering but a really beautiful vetiver, probably the only vetiver that I think you could wear as a signature scent, I love vetivers and I have many...but I don't think I could wear them every day with out tiring of them...this one would last longer than any other as a signature, you might be able to pull it off.. .. a splendid vetiver fragrance...much love from me..
French lover has become my favorite from this house, check that one out as well.

Huntre333
Huntre333

In my opinion, Frederic Malle's, 'Vetiver Extraordinaire' is simply one of the very best vetiver's ever created, period. It's simply gorgeous and you can easily wear this fragrance anytime of the day, or evening and is better suited to cooler & colder temperatures.

Its longevity is about 8 to 9 hours on me, it has a polite projection and its silage gracefully veils about 3 to 4 metres, then disappears. Enough, to cause people to stop in their tracks, turn around and wonder to themselves, "what is that gorgeous smell? I must know." Some will even gather the strength to walk back to stop me and ask what it is I am wearing. It's that good.

Adjectives; Masculine, Sophisticated, Classy, Dapper, Expensive, Smart, Unique and Addictive.

In my opinion, 'Vetiver Extraordinaire' is named and priced appropriately.

Roshap

If a Sibelius symphony were a cologne, it would be vetiver extraordinaire in the cold of winter. Sublime.

Bufshuf
Bufshuf

This is a very masculine take on vetiver. On me, it has a somewhat leathery/woodsy/spicy dry down. I don’t get similarity to Incense Oud, suggested by another contributor, and I have both of them. For starters, it doesn’t have any real incense and what’s that other thing? Oh yeah, oud.

jgirgar
jgirgar

Day after Christmas I finally tried this 'full on' the way I normally wear my fragrance opposed to sampling it on my arm in a miniscule amount. Perhaps it's my skin because it smelled nothing like VE from the bottle. So disheartened. This is why we sample before we buy. Lovely from the bottle. Jason G 011713

Greg1965
Greg1965

Very nice scent. Reminded me a bit of Kilian Incense Oud but for me FM VE is better.

noor85
noor85

very nice,the dry down is just smooth,high quality vetiver,warm and sexy.but the price is fancy! too expensive.

Roshap

i wrote a while back in a brief review of noir epices that NE is the only malle i understand at all. i spoke too soon, as i had not tried vetiver extraordinaire yet. to be sure, VE is absolutely the driest vetiver i have ever smelled, as well as the most austerely beautiful and probably the longest lasting. truly a masterpiece.

bcoops
bcoops

I have really just started exploring vetivers like tom ford grey vetiver, tonka vetiver....now this. This is very real smelling.....not that i know what real vetiver smells like...its just smells like nature, like your by the sea in the weeds or something.its very fresh smelling...i will definitely be checking this out more next spring/summer

The woman sprayed in on my arm at a frederic malle boutique yesterday at around 11:00 it now almost 10 am the next day and still slightly there

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

A pleasant earthy vetiver scent somewhat similar to Chanel "Sycamore" but lighter and greener without the sweetness.

Is it worth the price tag ? No

Is it a rather unique scent ? Somewhat. More so if you don't know Sycamore

How is the sillage/projection ? Weak

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

The top of the tops, this is a really ''extraordinaire'' vetiver base fragrance.
Balanced, refined and the main, natural to the extreme, the opening of bergamot and bitter orange are shy, and already involved in a minute with a vetiver extraordinary, as the name says. The pepper makes him company but nothing too intense, warms up quite nicely. The woody base with cedar and sandalwood with the famous myrrh giving a distinctive oriental touch, i also feel with a sense of absinthe but very light, a distinct masterpiece.

Frédéric Malle VETIVER EXTRAORDINAIRE is a vetiver lover's vetiver cologne. It smells spare and streamlined to the point where I am reminded of recent wearings of aromachemical niche perfumes such as MOLECULE 01. I really smell vetiver and just about only vetiver, which is a result no doubt of the fact that this particular composition contains, according to the manufacturer's card, a higher percentage of vetiver than any other.

So, it all comes down, in the end, to one question: DO YOU *LOVE* VETIVER? Nothing else is going to pull you through, but if vetiver is really what you're after, then VETIVER EXTRAORDINAIRE may well be for you. Wearing this creation would be an excellent way for anyone to sort out their true feelings about vetiver. (-;

jcastano
jcastano

The most natural smelling vetiver out on the market. A wet vetiver root at that. So fresh and so masculine. A bit exotic and earthy as well. I'm so impressed at how niche perfumery captures such natural smells. This was one of the first niche I had ever put my nose on and I was floored! It wasn't so much the scent itself but rather how the art of perfumery can produce such realistic creations. It's what helped me understand the concept of synthetic components vs the more natural. I felt as though I was in a vetiver patch by a river bank somewhere in India. Would I ever purchase this? Probably not. It only lasted about 3 hours on my skin. I also found it a tad linear. I get hints of cedar and musk in the drydown and the opening has a touch of bergamont and pepper but that's basically it. I'd say more suitable for the more suit and tie type of guy. I generally do enjoy vetiver notes but the price tag on this is asking too much, even if the quality is superb. Dominique Ropion is a true virtuoso of his craft and I tip my hat off to him for this remarkable scent.

spirit966
spirit966

Tried Sycomore, tried Encre Noire, tried Guerlain's Vetiver, tried Creed's, tried Hermes Vetiver Tonka... But VE is the best!

Guerlain is too soapy fresh, with an old man's feel.
Creed is less soapy but has a similar vibe; an innocent vetiver.
Herme's is sickly sweet. Hazelnut mixed with vetiver. Imagine dropping the vetiver into a saucepan of syrup and trying ever so hard to separate the two.

Sycomore and Encre are similar. But with Encre being darker and bitter, picture Spiderman putting on the Venom suit, corrupted, evil, put still somewhat cool. Both are vetivers dominated by warm woody notes. Imagine the vetiver root pulled out of a forest with the wind catching the smell of a tree truck. Very rustic.

Malle's VE doesn't rely on the roots of the vetiver to maintain its masculine edge, but rather the fresh citrus blended with the sharpest green vetiver I have ever come across. As sharp as a razor blade I would say. The ozone notes lightens the scent but also tingles your senses every time VE catches a whiff of the air; sharp green vetiver attacks your senses reminding you of the incisiveness of this vetiver, just when you thought it is gone. A great juxtaposition between lightness (ozone note) and incisiveness without relying on heavy woods (rustic) to depict manliness.
Perfect for a classy gentlemen with a mean streak.

The greenish, airiness, sharpness, and mossiness of VE makes this one a very unique take on vetiver I must say. Yes, it is more linear than the Sycomores or Encre Noires... But only because it is the purest take on the vetiver note that I have so far come across.

Great for Spring and Summer for me!

Perfect!

Too bad vetiver fragrances in general have only average longevity, 6 to 10 (pushing it) hours

full_of_colours
full_of_colours

I am a 30 year old woman and I absolutely love the scent. It is beautiful. The Vetiver and Myrhh truly come out on my skin.

It is a masculine smell, It takes a specific personality, I don't believe it is age specific. Very deep, complex smell.

Rich and earthy; it is truly Vetiver Extraordinaire!

Well, this is the apotheosis of the "masculine vetiver fragrance" concept! A SUBLIME composition that immediately jumps at the top of its genre together with other masterpieces such as Sycomore, Route Du Vetiver and the Givenchy's. Vetiver Extraordinaire is a stark and edgy composition where the usual bergamot/citrus opening is dried to the bone by sharp woody notes and a massive dose of dry vetiver. Add a nice (and slight) quasi-soapy twist and here's a masterpiece. Good sillage and excellent lasting power. One of my favourites.

Rating: 9.5/10

guest_oslo.
guest_oslo.

The "creme de la creme" of all vetiver scents. The best vetiver scent on the market, with the highest concentation of vetiver among vetiver scents. It is very classy, masculine, mature, and timeless. It`s like a more refined version of Guerlain Vetiver. If you are not a fan of vetiver, steer away! If you like vetiver, this is one of the best you can buy for money! Excellent!

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

I could not agree more with Daniel. This is not for the younger crowd at all, 50+ is dead on right! It is interesting but it is to much for me to bear.. very masculine, very mature with an old school vibe, It lingers & it last a nice while. If you are younger & think you can pull this off, knock yourself out. If this fragrance does not do it first.

daniel DeLouv
daniel DeLouv

Very good version of vetiver realy "Extraordinaire"

I like vetiver alot Especially guerlain one,and this one is Definitely Bitter Vetiver.

this is for a mature man around 50+ not younger.

eckerd
eckerd

an excellent fragrance based on a classic ingredient.

mal23
mal23

A very green and herbal opening to this Vetiver. With a slight musk scent toward the middle notes. But the basenotes is where this fragrance really outdoes other Vetivers. It gives you that classic woodsy warm vetiver scent that I have been looking for. Where in comparision, Lalique's Encre Noire has more lasting power than this one, they are both very nice vetivers. Overall a 8.5/10.

mosesbotbol
mosesbotbol

This is one of FM's masterpieces! Wow, the best vertiver fragrance I have ever smelled. Everyone goes crazy for it. Really classy and executive.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

I reject the idea that there male and female fragrances just as I reject the idea that there are perfumes for summer or winter, young or old, and different occasions. However, Vetiver Extraordinaire comes as close to being a masculine fragrance as anything I've ever sniffed. I will qualify this further by saying that it's one of the few distinctly "masculine" fragrances that would actually smell really good on a man.

When I sampled Vetiver Extraordinaire, I found that it was a stark, somewhat linear scent that emphasized the crispness and dryness of the vetiver all the way through. As it dried down there were hints of the earthy root-like character of the vetiver, but overall I found it severe, like a dusty bouquet of dried herbs that have been sitting around for years. I like the scent enough to keep the sample vial in the batch designated "wear from time to time", but I think that, as a woman, I would layer it with a little bit of something to make it seem less stark.

lulllull
lulllull

Attention all men. If you notice youre being followed by a skinny brown haired girl and youre wearing this perfume chances are that it's me. But don't worry, I'm harmless. MAN this is good! Best vetiver ever. This is so rooty, smoky, sofisticated, sexy as hell... I could go on and on and on.
Women can also wear this. Hell I wish everyone wore this!

AJ73
AJ73

I am not a big fan of Frederic malle but Vetiver Extraordinaire is the best Vetiver out there if you ask me. I used Guerlains Vetiver for many years and bougth Chanels Sycomore recently but this one is the absolute best. Very manly. Raw. Sexy.

Bergamot and vetiver with woody herbs and a slight skin musk scent...It's leathery and spicy and slightly musty. It smells like the inside of a wooden chest in a library. A men's club. A smoking den with leather and antique wood furniture. An elegant, last era man with excellent taste in clothes, cars and music

jeca
jeca

I like this fragrance very much, it's so masculine, yes it's better on men. This vetiver is not grassy green, it's spicy earthy, very warm and really extraordinaire ;o)

Vetiver Extraordinaire by Frederic Malle 4.35 out of 5 based on 299 ratings and 48 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vetiver Extraordinaire by Frederic Malle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vetiver Extraordinaire by Frederic Malle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.