Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Citron de Vigne Fresh for women and men

Citron de Vigne Fresh for women and men
dislike

Citron de Vigne Fresh for women and men Pictures

Citron de Vigne was inspired by Reims, Champagne region in France. It is dedicated to men and women; it is luminous, sensual ad has innovative ingredients. Top notes encompass neroli, bitter orange and pink grapefruit. A heart awaits us with an unexpected union of pinot noir accords with jasmine tea petals and lemongrass, while a base hides patchouli, sandalwood and amber. The perfume is available as 100ml edp.

Fresh's characteristic innovative accord Pinot Noir in a heart is created of dark almonds, bergamot, musk, white sandalwood and rose. Citron de Vigne was launched in 2008.

Neroli Bitter Orange Grapefruit

Tea Escape

Citron de Vigne Fragrance Reviews

hdmc_2000
hdmc_2000

Starts off lemon citrus, then gradually softens into a unique warmer scent. Reminds me of 1969 Histoires de Parfum. Scent doesn't last long though.

kbot
kbot

This is like a refreshing drink of sweet lemonade on a sweltering summer day. Grapefruit/citrus and then dries down to soft white flowers with a faint orange blossom note prominent. Would not wear this every day but will def keep it handy for high summer.

esteban747
esteban747

It starts with grapefruit and orange, although I have to say that the first thing was alcohol but just for two seconds.
Then it becomes green with a woody undertone.
It's a well made perfume, agreeable but lacks a wow note, something that surprises and turns this fragrance into something more interesting.
In the end it smells like a nice soap. clean and fresh.
Longevity is an issue, it develops quite quick, going from the top notes to the drydown in a matter of minutes.
erhaps you can find similar (and better) scents from The Different Company, which have a higher quality and lasting power.

schokolade
schokolade

champagne, bittersweet lemon, great.
After hours it turns into girlish sharp soap fragrance.
(Because of this sharpness someone says that it's like a bug spray.... But I like it anyway.)

Like to wear it in a rainy spring or summer day. It's very cheerful and fresh.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I could have sworn this was a screechy ginger, but I don't see ginger in the notes. Whatever it was, it was searing my nasal passages.

Scrubber.

mammacat57
mammacat57

One of my favorite citrus fragrances. Not overpowering, light but noticeable. Bright and energizing, uplifting--great for a dull day. Lasts well on my skin.

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

This is what to wear in winter if you are feeling the greyness kick-in. Also very nice on a deep fall day, where everything smells like leaves and the first of the fireplaces.

Citron de Vigne is bright, without being sweet. A citrus without the lemon and with the tartness. Balanced very nicely with the earthy/herbal flowers add floral tones without any cloyness. The dry-down is incredibly subtle, almost too light to notice.

Also, this is an amazing smell for the gentlemen. More used in their bath products, than in the perfume. The body wash and lotion are both fantastic paired with every cologne that my guy uses. And he likes to vary scents as much as I do.

Highly recommend for every person on the globe.

dagnytaggart
dagnytaggart

I love this scent & get compliments whenever I wear it. It's very subtle. Not my main scent but something I will continue to buy in the future. it's similar to Marc Jacobs Ginger Cocktail.

Sissi
Sissi

Simplicity; No artificial dyes, no
Synthetic candy gourmand, plastic sweetness
No Howling Civet or Secretion of Musk
and no putting on aristocratic Airs
Just a Simple scent you can wear every
Day Versatile and Safe Citron de Vigne
is far to Casual for Elegance but it has a
Minimalistic Bareness Like a Zen Painting
Less is More,

The Opening Is Intoxicating with Grapefruit But
Fades in Seconds after applying on skin
It Just Flees never staying in one place
But i can Detect i faint note of Lemon

There is not a lot to say about this Perfume
it's
one of those scents that is Unlikely to make History
or to make waves because of it's Simpleness
But It's a Nice Scent For a Nice Lazy Summer Day.

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

I really lie this one, it is fresh and refreshing and I most definitely don't get any powdery accords. Perfect for a sweltering hot summer's day in New Orleans.

kkoun
kkoun

Bitter grapefruit but not too sharp. And still refreshing with light floral. Not lasting for an edp. It's more like a cologne. It escapes skin or fabric within minutes. Better than Jo Malone 's grapefruit cologne.

Verdict: 5/10

username101
username101

The perfect summer blend - from the top notes to the base notes. Each note compliments very well one another. A beautiful blend of citrus, green and wine notes.

BlueMoonRose
BlueMoonRose

I recently got a free sample of this and it is very nice and light but maybe a bit too faint for me. It is perfect for summertime but in the cold weather I need something stronger. I tried the lemon sugar and thought that was nice too.

candymarie
candymarie

A perfect combination of citrus, wood and a subtle amount of patchouli. Citrus to lift the spirits, wood and patchouli to make it interesting.

The sillage is almost nil, though, so definitely something I wear just for myself.

Staying power not so good either, but I keep a vial in my purse and reapply several times a day, which I enjoy doing.

Very happy with it. I'll buy another bottle when this one runs out.

Ashtray oriental at first, which has got to be the neroli, but it smooths out quickly to a bitter/fresh citrus blend that rings more true than most citrus scents out there. There are leather, green and wood notes to keep in layered and it ends just lovely and almost French, a glittering citrus gem. I wouldn't normally use the term elegant for a citrus scent, but this one earns it.

midsummer
midsummer

This is a fun little citrus fragrance. Starts off smelling like a citrus wine spritzer. . . think white sangria, with a sour punch. The jasmine starts to come through on me after a while... and sticks around! I expected low staying power (as with other Fresh scents), but this one is still floating on my skin hours later!

Ibizabiza
Ibizabiza

I've been wearing this every day, despite not really liking it because it's my only travel size fragrance at the moment. I got a small freebie from Fresh at its promotion a little while ago.

Top note is definitely neroli, which I really don't like. The pinot/grape note balances it out a lot though. I wish there was less citrus and more of the sandalwood base. For some reason, I smell a bit of rose, not sure what that is...

It definitely doesn't last all day on me but still exists after 4 or so hours. A little goes a long way, as a cloud develops upon first spritz. That's annoying.

guest_senem
guest_senem

i love fresh mangosteen and sugar lychee too much you must have

Fresh CITRON DE VIGNE is a beautiful aromatic woody fragrance which I would love to wear all summer. Unfortunately, I'd have to spray or splash it several times each day, as the staying power is rather poor. Still, it's a nice and novel twist on the lemon aromatic cologne genre.

The fragrance opens bright and citrusy, with both fresh lemon (not the oil which creates the dreaded "lemon pledge" effect...) and grapefruit detectably present. The floral notes, neroli and jasmine, mingle with a so-called "pinot noir" note, by which I believe is meant the variety of grape, as there is no darkness or heaviness whatsoever. Nor is this composition sweet at all. The drydown is slightly woody, with both cedar and sandalwood, in addition to birch tree leaves (according to the company lit.).

What is missing is a fixative to sustain this beautiful composition for a reasonable amount of time. CITRON DE VIGNE has good sillage, while it lasts!

Bouquet
Bouquet

Love love, love; citrusy, complex, light, sophisticated, yet refreshing. But as chance25 has stated, no lasting power whatsoever. Not even an hour. My advice: Buy the soap or body wash version instead.

chance25
chance25

This was sort of a departure from the zingy lemon of sugar lychee, lemon sugar, and sugar. Instead it's more of a mellow, light almost mossy floral. There is a dry sweetness I smell for the most part. Just as pitbull friend mentioned there is no lasting power. I mean none. The dry down is sort of musky, but overall a pleasant perfume. I may have to have a FB because it reminds me of my very first perfume.

Update: 3/1/2011

I've really enjoyed this, especially in the coolness of winter. It's woody in the way neroli is woody and it's tart like lime. Very well-blended and easy to wear.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fresh Citron de Vigne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fresh Citron de Vigne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Citron de Vigne by Fresh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Citron de Vigne by Fresh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.