Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Pink Jasmine Fresh for women

Pink Jasmine Fresh for women
dislike

Pink Jasmine by Fresh is a Floral fragrance for women. Pink Jasmine was launched in 2005. Top notes are freesia, lilac and blood orange; middle notes are peony, magnolia, jasmine and tiare flower; base notes are peach, woody notes and marshmallow.

Freesia Lilac Blood Orange

Peony Magnolia Jasmine Tiare Flower

Peach Woody Notes Marshmallow

Love's Soft Jasmin
Just Cavalli Pink
Lovestruck

Pink Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

Pink Jasmine is one of those perfumes that smells like a high end lotion. It's very creamy, soft and pretty. Most noticeable to me are tiare, soft peach and a very slight powdery note from the marshmallow. Blood orange adds a nice bitter facet.
I think this is a great fragrance for first dates, weddings (as a guest), christenings etc. This is a perfume to wear when you want to feel pretty, but you don't want to outshine anyone or make too bold of a statement.

phia143
phia143

This perfume was given to me the scent is ok but its not my fav. Its more of a sophisticated scent to me. The lasting power seems to last longer on fabrics than my skin. I don't smell the peach at all just florals and a surprisingly creamy scent. I think the creamy scent is what I dislike about this perfume. The best way i can describe the creamy scent is if you sniff and unscented cream. Weird I know! I think w/out the creamy scent this would be a lovely scent. Or maybe if they added a sweeter flower to it to balance it out.

lilew
lilew

One of my favorite all-time scents, fresh, clean, feminine, sexy and men love it. First and most important, it is definitely uplifting and when I put it on it makes me feel happy.

Fresh INDEX PINK JASMINE is what mainstream fruity floral fragrances dream of being and may even start as, until the budget police send a chemist into the lab who begins to tweak the recipe, substituting this less expensive surrogate for that, and this one for that. By the end, it's a chemical soup, synthetic and unbalanced, unwearable by some: a source of not pleasure but anxiety and pain.

PINK JASMINE is a super-fresh fruity floral featuring juicy red oranges and beautiful non-indolic jasmine. This is a very pleasing and upbeat jasmine composition to my nose, and it smells so natural from start to finish. Unfortunately, although this is an eau de parfum, the second ingredient is water, which is probably why I was able to spray on my entire 4ml decant over the course of only a few hours. On the other hand, the good news is that there is no build up, and it's impossible to overapply or offend with this pleasing bouquet of fruity flowers on a bright summer day.

Fresh perfumes all share "the citrus connection" and the sunny optimism so beautifully on display in this simple but likeable creation. If all fruity floral fragrances were this nice, I might wear them more often. But they're not, so I won't.

KateZeGreat
KateZeGreat

Good staying power, smells wonderful in the spring/summer but not enough "omph" (aka, woods, resins, spice) to be effective in the autumn or winter. It's a modern, light, airy floral with a hint of bitterness/orange around the edges. Not much of a green note, which is fine with me, it has more of a dry sweetness - no sign of anything sugary or candy-like *ahhhh!*

floof
floof

Was a gift from my mother for christmas the year this came out. I think i was 15. One of the only fragrances I have repurchased multiple times (probably 5-6). I usually like heavier, fruitier sweeter fragrances these days but i commend the lasting power on this one- especially on fabrics. I think it smells like a grapefruit floral, very clean! a little sharp around the edges, as another poster mentioned. If it sounds good to you, check it out!

harleydavigirl
harleydavigirl

This is a great fragrance I love it, nice and light just right for the summer.

glitteralex
glitteralex

A lovely, fresh, young-but not girly-floral. Fairly linear jasmine citrus, very clean. Good longevity even after a day at the beach. I gave it to my daughter.

jeca
jeca

Sharp floral with crisp top notes, very refreshing, good for hot summer days.

zoka
zoka

I like this fragrance. Even if it is for women sometimes I borrow it from my wifes collection and pour few times.

Package is also interesting. Bottle is heavy.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fresh Pink Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fresh Pink Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Jasmine by Fresh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Jasmine by Fresh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.