Designers » F-H » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Sugar Fresh for women and men

Sugar Fresh for women and men
dislike

caramel

Sugar by Fresh is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Sugar was launched in 2004. Top notes are bergamot and orange; middle notes are white lily and heliotrope; base notes are caramel and vanilla.

Bergamot Orange

White Lily Heliotrope

Caramel Vanilla

Hello Sugar!

Sugar Fragrance Reviews

stitchywitch
stitchywitch

Have you ever gone to the fair and gotten a Lemon shakeup at a booth? Freshly squeezed lemons, sugar, water, and ice, all shaken together. On a hot August day it is heaven. Fresh Sugar smells exactly like that memory. On me it is sweet, sweet, sweet, with a lemon that is never sharp. I love it, my husband hates it and thinks it smells like furniture polish. I wear it anyway.

plohni
plohni

My favorite scent was KL now discontinued..it was quite spicy and for years I couldn't wear anything else. and then I smelled Sugar, and I just fell in love with it despite it's being completely different... it is very much a scent one can wear in the daytime without overwhelming people. s.I love wearing this but the scent seems to fade, maybe I just can't smell it on myself? I have had men tell me how wonderful I smell, even when I just use the Sugar soap...... but it is NOT to be confused with the other Sugar offshoots. I just like the "plain" SUGAR, not the others.

I can't seem to get enough of this lately. it's refreshing, clean and bright. oddly, I get more of a lemon note in this then fresh's sugar lemon. this one is very smooth and the citrus isn't overpowering. just a nice relaxing kind of scent. sillage and longevity is about average.

Délicieux
Délicieux

This is one I will always have in my collection because it's so yummy and delightfully easy to wear. I had a male friend tell me I smelled delicious and expensive. There are worse things, right? Many gourmand scents venture a bit too far into cupcake-land for my taste, but this is not the case with Sugar. The citrus and floral notes balance out the vanilla/caramel perfectly. So well blended and beautiful! I love almost anything by Fresh, but this one is truly to die for.

Sugar by Fresh 3.80 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 4 user reviews

Fresh 'Sugar' Eau de Parfum
Fresh 'Sugar' Eau de Parfum
Fresh Sugar Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Fresh Sugar Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fresh Sugar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fresh Sugar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sugar by Fresh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sugar by Fresh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.