Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Sugar Blossom Fresh for women

Sugar Blossom Fresh for women
dislike

Sugar Blossom by Fresh is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Sugar Blossom was launched in 2004. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, lemon verbena, grapefruit and basil; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, orchid, passionfruit and magnolia; base notes are caramel, vanilla, marjoram and amber.

Bergamot Lemon Lemon Verbena Grapefruit Basil

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Orchid Passionfruit Magnolia

Caramel Vanilla Marjoram Amber

Nuvol de Llimona

Sugar Blossom Fragrance Reviews

username101
username101

This fragrance to me wasn't really that impressive. It came with the set that I bought for Lemon Sugar and Lychee Sugar. I don't like it nor dislike it.

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

I have a cruelty free imitation oil of this scent from a wonderful online seller.:)
I have never smelled any of the original Fresh perfumes,but gosh do I adore the imitation :)

When I wear it,my love always tells me I smell like Skittles candy. ;)

The scent is citrus candy to me,lemons drops,and candied oranges. It's very refreshing! There's also a mouthwatering feel to this,it smells like fresh bergamot juice too,just squeezed.

There is a soft vanilla air,and caramel drops of buttery sweetness.

I am wearing this on a hot spring day,and it is not at all overpowering. The citrus candy and juice scents are much more powerful than the warm caramel vanilla.

Feel free to PM me if you want info where I bought this. :) I am hoping that the wonderful seller will still make the imitation of this (I have a little left in a bottle I bought last year)

*I would like to think that the Fresh company would be cruelty free. I can't seem to find that information online. I actually cannot afford their perfumes though,as they are pretty pricey. I am guessing this could be due to to
Fresh using more natural ingredients and no chemicals,or less chemicals. I think that is wonderful. :)

Peace :)

Sugar Blossom by Fresh 5.00 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fresh Sugar Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fresh Sugar Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sugar Blossom by Fresh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sugar Blossom by Fresh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity Gourmand
Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Luciano Soprani Flirt Issimo Crabtree & Evelyn Found Atelier Flou Ten Nine Oriflame Dancing Lady Eclectic Collections Sonata Alyssa Ashley Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley Ulric de Varens Mini Purple Revlon Pink Happiness Delicate Moments Stacked Style Fiore Flirt Naomi Campbell Naomi Ex Floribus Vinis Fragranza Nº 2 Armenica Vulgaris