Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Jardin Mystique Friedemodin for women

Jardin Mystique Friedemodin for women
dislike

Jardin Mystique Friedemodin for women Pictures Jardin Mystique Friedemodin for women Pictures Jardin Mystique Friedemodin for women Pictures Jardin Mystique Friedemodin for women Pictures

Jardin Mystique is a collection presented in 2012 and it includes three fragrances embodying Nina and Elisabeth's sensibility and styles, created to accentuate freshness, optimism and beauty of greenery, herbs, spices and delicate flowers. Fragrances of the collection are named Jardin Mistique, Rosee de Nuit and Vertine. They are available in glass flacons, as 30 and 100ml EDP, as well as in a beautiful set with all three flacons, containing 30 ml fragrances are set like on a throne.

The first fragrance of the collection is Jardin Mistique. The whole collection was named after it. Its structure is floral and green, with abundance of currant buds, bergamot and green, freshly cut grass. The heart of the perfume wins you over with a floral bouquet of jasmine absolute and lily of the valley, refreshed with crushed green leaves, while the base closes with patchouli and precious wood.

Perfumer of the collection of Jardin Mystique is experienced perfumer Francois Rober. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Robert.

Cassis Bergamot Grass

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Green Notes

Patchouli Woody Notes

Jardin Mystique Fragrance Reviews

Laurelien
Laurelien

What a wonderful surprise! I bought this blind from TKMaxx, £49, reduced from £120, mainly on the strength of jasmine and lily-of-the-valley, and I've liked cassis in a fragrance a few times. But I had immediately had buyer's remorse, and worried until it came. I really loved the notes, but the crushed leaves and cut grass made me think it would blast me with sour green. However, I'm pleasantly surprised, and really happy with my purchase.

The box and bottle are beautiful. The bottle is substantial heavy glass, and elegantly designed. The first spray was a bit heady on the floral, akin to a generic flower bomb but softer. I'm not a connoisseur, so unfamiliar with the blend of notes. It smelled good, but a bit convoluted. I thought it would be much brighter and acrid but it wasn't, and the headiness settled down quickly into a lovely floral on my skin. I don't get much 'green' at all, it's there in the background, but on my skin which tolerates white florals very well and is not keen on chypres or peppers, loved this, and the white flowers and blackcurrant have taken main stage. There is a sugary fruit, the cassis, I suppose, but again, not green on me, and I don't get any bergamot at all. This plays out mid-warm, not bright. Which is good because I wasn't looking for a super citrus blast. Unsure about the patchouli and wood, I guess they're what's warming the mix, not used to wearing patchouli, unsure what the note smells of, but based on its fragrantica description, is adding to the fruity sweetness. This is tamed by the flowers - it's not jam-sweet.

There are a lot of elements sparring to take control. There is mild sugary blackcurrant, jasmine or lily, can't tell which, they're blended into a white powder-soft floral, the two join forces to be almost honeysuckle dew. The hint of green lifts it but never imposes. The total is a soft, lovely floral powder. The colour it conjures is purple, but not the heavy thick kind, like Stella's Stella, more like a light lilac, fresh and tender.

Sillage is soft to moderate. If you like MFK's Feminine Pluriel, this is in the same 'lady of elegance in lace' category, though this is mildly warmer and sweeter.

This smells unique to me. I've smelled a lot of perfumes, and this seems elegant & unique, not at all crass or harsh. Think Jackie O not Kim K. It is like sitting in a garden in the Spring, the sun slowly warming the flowers, with rays of light and bees and motes of pollen in the air. Love it!

Out of the 4 Jardin Mystique catched my mind because it's simply lovely, feminine, elegant and wearable.
Not an original smell though. It strongly reminds something from the '70s, one of those green florals that mums use to wear with great charme along with silk blouses and long skirts.
It speaks of joy and smiling in springtime walking in a garden with a beloved one
The fruit is strong in the beginning then becomes vaguely sugary.
Lily of the valley is not acute and obnoxious like in so many other scents.
A qood work of balance IMO, it shows how classic accords never die.

Amor1
Amor1

Absolutely delicious, elegant floral, with greeny notes. I had been waiting for a perfume like this for decades, this is going to be my signature scent!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Friedemodin Jardin Mystique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Friedemodin Jardin Mystique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jardin Mystique by Friedemodin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jardin Mystique by Friedemodin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.