Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Rosee de Nuit Friedemodin for women

Rosee de Nuit Friedemodin for women
dislike

Rosee de Nuit Friedemodin for women Pictures Rosee de Nuit Friedemodin for women Pictures Rosee de Nuit Friedemodin for women Pictures Rosee de Nuit Friedemodin for women Pictures

Jardin Mystique is a collection presented in 2012 and it includes three fragrances embodying Nina and Elisabeth's sensibility and styles, created to accentuate freshness, optimism and beauty of greenery, herbs, spices and delicate flowers. Fragrances of the collection are named Jardin Mistique, Rosee de Nuit and Vertine. They are available in glass flacons, as 30 and 100ml EDP, as well as in a beautiful set with all three flacons, containing 30 ml fragrances are set like on a throne.

The second fragrance of the collection is Rosee de Nuit, which offers misty, seductive, spicy shades. Its opening includes cardamom refreshed with bergamot; the heart develops y mysterious blend of allspice berries, violet and wood, while the base rounds up the composition with patchouli, teak wood and sandalwood.

Perfumer of the collection of Jardin Mystique is experienced perfumer Francois Robert.

Cardamom Bergamot

Allspice Violet Woodsy Notes

Patchouli Teak Wood Sandalwood

Rosee de Nuit Fragrance Reviews

Laureline
Laureline

This is nicely blended, soft, rounded, playing warm and fresh, easy to wear. Rosée de Nuit leaves a lovely floral patchouli/sandalwood glow on scarves.

Elisa S
Elisa S

Really good - though I seem to always be a bit on the fence about fragrances with prominent violet.
I agree with Mooniq that this is a soft woody-spicy scent. I feel like the wood is mostly dark wood and I get both the cardamom and a peppery allspice.
It's powdery, and even if it isn't listed, I also smell some soft leather (but I am sure that others will disagree with this - it is probably the patchouli combined with some other notes).
The violet is NOT the sugary/candy type, and together with the bergamot and patchouli, it gives a slightly sour/earthy feeling in the opening. Personally, I prefer the drydown, when the citrus is gone, and mostly wood, spice and mellow patchouli are left.

'Rosée de Nuit' means 'Night Dew', which I think is suiting. The vibe is introverted and a bit more cold than warm. I also think there is something elegant about it - but in a casual way.
I get the image of a woman wearing a dress, nylon stockings, a woolen scarf and a leather jacket. She is walking down a street, immersed in her own thoughts. It could be in autumn, where the pavement is covered in wet leaves. Or it could be on a cool, wet afternoon in the early spring, with a smell of soil and newly emerged violets.

Update, November 2014: This scent is quite different from others I own, and I find myself fascinated by it (and curious about exploring other violet scents).
It is a fragrance that has grown on me. It's not one I want to wear every day, but still I managed to finish my sample in a short time, and then find myself longing for the scent. This doesn't happen often, so I am now the happy owner of a bottle.

I have a sample of Rosee de Nuit. Very soft, mild and woodyspicy mix with Violet dancing around. Airy fresh notes makes this a little bit soapy on my skin. Great.

Jag har ett prov av Rosee de Nuit. Mild, mjuk träkryddig mix med en not av Viol som dansar runt. Luftigt fräsch ton gör den en aningens tvålig på mig. Oerhört trevlig.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

برای دوستان که خواهان رایحه سحر انگیز و مطبوع در سایه رمز های ادویه جات خود را همچون جاوگری بیهمتا نمایان میکند را برای دیگرا ن بنمایش گذاشته تا خاص و عام بودن را برای دوستاران عطری اعجاز انگیز وسوسه کننده است .

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Friedemodin Rosee de Nuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Friedemodin Rosee de Nuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rosee de Nuit by Friedemodin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rosee de Nuit by Friedemodin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.