Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Blue Fruits & Passion for women

Blue Fruits & Passion for women
dislike

ozonic

Blue by Fruits & Passion is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. Top note is melon; middle note is green notes; base notes are musk and vanille.

Melon

Green Notes

Musk Vanille

Blue Fragrance Reviews

MartineLanthier
MartineLanthier

I love that smell... but not on me! Way too overpowering. Got sick of it within 20 minutes.

lunissia
lunissia

Absolutely one of my favorite scents. This perfume is like summer in a jar, a day at the beach. It probably makes more sense to wear it in the summer, but I must confess to secret bottle sniffing on a cold winter day. Everyone needs a little sunshine in January.

fragrantperfumes
fragrantperfumes

With the hotter weather now around, I just love wearing this perfume. I particularly like to wear the fragrant body mist---I get compliments about how fresh it smells and was even surprised when a co-worker told me, at the end of our shift, how she loves it again. She mentioned that it seems to smell like melon and my son also mentioned green tea. I tend to think it smells like baby oil---with hints of the aforementioned. Whatever it is, I just love the freshness of it and how the body mist with no alcohol goes on my body and makes it feel fresh all day. I like to wear it on hot days---when we've had the colder days this spring, I tend to wear the Cherry perfume (which I don't find smells like cherries and sadly is going to be discontinued)---I find this perfume too musky for warm weather and Blue too "fresh" smelling for cold weather. Fruits & Passion is having a sale right now where you get 5 Blue fragrant body mists for 10.00 (a really good deal considering that you usually pay 12.00 for one).

carbocookie
carbocookie

I agree with kmoon2, it's got a powdery quality to it that's not listed among the accords. It's got lots of melon in the opening. Most of the fragrance is dominated by musky/watery-green notes. The light tough of vanilla adds warmth to the fragrance. Seems to me quite milky and powdery all the way through despite not having any of the traditional notes associated with powderiness. Quite a mild fragrance really, a little synthetic too. Nice, but my least favourite from F&P's colours line actually (even though it's their best seller I hear). My favourite was the only one discontinued - Purple - a lovely powdery vanilla. The others are tied for second pink and fuchsia - the newest not listed on this site - both fruity florals.

kmoon2
kmoon2

I don't know, to me this one is very, very powdery.

There is a slight "warm summer breeze" accord to it, but the most of what I smell is powder. Maybe it's my chemistry interfering....

Blue by Fruits & Passion 3.38 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fruits & Passion Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fruits & Passion Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blue by Fruits & Passion. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blue by Fruits & Passion represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Fruits & Passion Vanilla-Pineapple Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fruits & Passion Blackberry and Musk Fruits & Passion Orange-Cantaloup Givenchy Play For Her Intense Marc Jacobs Dot Fruits & Passion Rose Fruits & Passion Grapefruit-Guava Bath and Body Works Rainkissed Leaves Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Rihanna Rebelle Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Fruits & Passion Bamboo Fruits & Passion Cranberry Love Nicki Minaj Onika David & Victoria Beckham The Essence Histoires de Parfums Blanc Violette Bath and Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire