Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cherry Fruits & Passion for women
dislike

I have it: 4

sour

Cherry by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features fruity notes and floral notes.

Fruity Notes Floral Notes

Cherry Fragrance Reviews

meowmixmuffin
meowmixmuffin

Very distressed that this has been discontinued! It's a very soft, feminine scent, not at all cloying or juvenile like some other cherry scents, it's a little more on the floral / powdery side. It lasts most of the day for me.

fragrantperfumes
fragrantperfumes

I love this perfume. It's too bad that it is going to be discontinued. It's funny because I didn't like it when I first smelled it, but it has become my "go to" perfume for a while now. I do not find it has much of a cherry smell, but more of a flowery musky scent. I do find it too heavy for the warmer weather though and love to wear Fruits & Passion's Blue fragrant body mist instead---but as soon as there are cooler days this spring, I always go back to Cherry.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fruits & Passion Cherry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fruits & Passion Cherry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry by Fruits & Passion. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry by Fruits & Passion represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Fruits & Passion Orange-Cantaloup Bath and Body Works Beautiful Day Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Katy Perry Killer Queen Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Parfums de Coeur Malibu Musk Avon Imari Elixir Victoria`s Secret Fabulous Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur L`Eau Bath and Body Works Mad About You Victoria`s Secret Love Rocks Avon Secret Fantasy Moschino Pink Bouquet Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Anna Sui Secret Wish