Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cherry Fruits & Passion for women
dislike

I have it: 3

sour

Cherry by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features fruity notes and floral notes.

Fruity Notes Floral Notes

Cherry Fragrance Reviews

meowmixmuffin
meowmixmuffin

Very distressed that this has been discontinued! It's a very soft, feminine scent, not at all cloying or juvenile like some other cherry scents, it's a little more on the floral / powdery side. It lasts most of the day for me.

fragrantperfumes
fragrantperfumes

I love this perfume. It's too bad that it is going to be discontinued. It's funny because I didn't like it when I first smelled it, but it has become my "go to" perfume for a while now. I do not find it has much of a cherry smell, but more of a flowery musky scent. I do find it too heavy for the warmer weather though and love to wear Fruits & Passion's Blue fragrant body mist instead---but as soon as there are cooler days this spring, I always go back to Cherry.

Cherry by Fruits & Passion 4.33 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fruits & Passion Cherry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fruits & Passion Cherry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry by Fruits & Passion. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry by Fruits & Passion represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Carolina Herrera 212 on Ice 2005 Chevignon Chevignon 57 for Her Christian Lacroix Bazar Summer Fragrance New Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Light Breeze Guerlain Shiny Cherry Blossom Juventus 1897 Woman Sarah Jessica Parker Endless Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow DSH Perfumes Songbird Lancome O d`Azur Chantal Thomass Chantal Thomass Eau de Toilette Yves Rocher Folies de Saisons Ivresse d'Ete