Designers » F-H » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Lago del Desierto Fueguia 1833 for women and men
dislike

I have it: 6 I want it: 16 My signature: 1

Lago del Desierto Fueguia 1833 for women and men Pictures

Lago del Desierto fragrance belongs to the Destinos collection. This ozonic scent evokes landscapes of glaciers and ice. “The fragance of an immense body of ice, a sharp glacier advancing between beeches and Patagonian foxes. Mount Fitz Roy stands guard.” It contains notes of musk, lenga wood and coihue wood.

The fragrances are available as 30 and 100 ml EDT, 30 and 100 ml EDP as 15 and 30 ml perfume absolute extract. Lago del Desierto was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Julian Bedel.

Musk

Woody Notes

Woody Notes

Albho

Lago del Desierto Fragrance Reviews

ezemiyashiro
ezemiyashiro

I like it very much, though its just pure calone.

Definitely aquatic. I personally find aquatic perfumes to be boring and never wear them. I didn't realize this was an aquatic or I would not have sampled. In any case, it's like most other aquatics--smells like melon. Has a freshness to it, which an aquatic should. The only thing that makes this worthwhile is that it has good sillage. Other than that it is rather ordinary.

gvalentinotti
gvalentinotti

I have never experienced such a special fragrance like this. It is unique! and you feel original, fresh and unique. No doubt an acquatique fragrance which gives you the idea of being in a forest and smell fresh air, and fresh water. And at the same time there are some notes which make this perfume so feminine, lovely and brilliant. I love it and I will alwayes wear it in summer. It is very persistent, but not boring. It very fashionable also.

Wichapi
Wichapi

Lago del Desierto (Destinos Collection): musk, lenga wood and coihue wood. I am not familiar with the woods contained in this perfume, but upon application – one of them is immensely green and oddly tart, nearly a wild citric, like kiwi or star fruit… but not fruity, just juicy yet woody. Hence the *Lago* aspect (lake… water… liquid). I’m sure that makes little sense, but it’s difficult to describe Fueguia’s perfumes because of the rainforest and indigenous components used and found no where else. Then the musk rolls in and cools down the opening’s frenetic brilliance to a luminescent, persistent glow. I have never, *never* experienced anything like this. I am enraptured, and it has shot to the top of my Fueguia “Must Buy” list. At this rate, I am going to be sooooo broke. (from a recent offering of 18 samples)

Lago del Desierto by Fueguia 1833 4.30 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fueguia 1833 Lago del Desierto fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fueguia 1833 Lago del Desierto, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lago del Desierto by Fueguia 1833. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lago del Desierto by Fueguia 1833 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Montale Dark Aoud Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Serge Lutens Chergui Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Lalique Encre Noire By Kilian Good Girl Gone Bad Christian Dior Fahrenheit Pierre Balmain Ivoire Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Serge Lutens Gris Clair Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Fueguia 1833 Biblioteca de Babel Fueguia 1833 Misiones Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Lubin Le Vetiver Bond No 9 Great Jones Etro Vetiver Houbigant Quelques Fleurs Royale