Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Cascaya Gabriela Sabatini for women

Cascaya Gabriela Sabatini for women
dislike

Cascaya by Gabriela Sabatini is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Cascaya was launched in 1994. Top notes are bergamot, orange, mandarin orange, green notes, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, plum and aldehydes; middle notes are blood orange, freesia, violet, narcissus, honeysuckle, tuberose and peach; base notes are musk, sandalwood, oak moss, virginia cedar, amber and vanille.

Bergamot Orange Mandarin Orange Green Notes Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Plum Aldehydes

Blood Orange Freesia Violet Narcissus Honeysuckle Tuberose Peach

Musk Sandalwood oak moss Virginia Cedar Amber Vanille

Lucia

Cascaya Fragrance Reviews

Sunike
Sunike

Ugh I've got so much to learn XD I thought this will be in the oriental group... It definitely reminds me of an oppulent Arabian night.Hehe...

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

My mum, who was obsessed with Gabriela Sabatini and Priscilla Presley perfumes then, had this one.
I remember this one as a strong and heavy floral perfume and that a single spray would last all day.
I can compare it to Yves Rocher's Pivoine, but Cascaya is a lot lighter.
The chypre notes were hardly noticeable, therefore it cannot be compared to "real" chypres.
The scent was fresh in the opening, but looking back it must have been the aldehydes.
I loved it on my mum!

Ohh XSX!!!! You found the NOTES!!!!
You are AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL!!!
LOVE YOU!!

Cascaya by Gabriela Sabatini 4.46 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gabriela Sabatini Cascaya fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gabriela Sabatini Cascaya, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cascaya by Gabriela Sabatini. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cascaya by Gabriela Sabatini represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Wish DSQUARED² She Wood Paco Rabanne Lady Million Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse Gucci Gucci by Gucci Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Dior Diorissimo Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Carolina Herrera 212 Lancome Poeme Nina Ricci Nina Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Gabriela Sabatini Gabriela Sabatini Chloe Chloe Chopard Casmir Rochas Femme Rochas Gabriela Sabatini Magnetic Dolce&Gabbana The One Escada Escada Magnetism Gianfranco Ferre Ferre eau de parfume