Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Daylight Gabriela Sabatini for women

Daylight Gabriela Sabatini for women
dislike

The inspiration for creating Daylight fragrance, Gabriela Sabatini found in the special atmosphere of sunny summers in Latin America, Argentina to be precise. Besides the sun, clear sky and southern warmness, Latin-American hot temperament is also locked in this bright bottle. Hence, GB Daylight smells like a sunny day. Starting of with fresh juicy notes, the fragrance gets deeper and becomes intensively fruity, ending with a sensual trail. Top notes there are: grapefruit, orange, tangerine (a specie of mandarin), bergamot and watermelon. The heart is filled with green apricot, plum, violet and ylang-ylang. Amber and vanilla are at the base. This fragrance was launched in 1992. The nose behind this fragrance is Martin Gras.

Bergamot Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Watermelon

Ylang-Ylang Violet Plum Apricot Marigold

Amber Vanille

Daylight Fragrance Reviews

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

It's a nice citrusy daytime summer scent. The opening is slightly sharper than I can tolerate, but I enjoy the drydown. The exotic blend of ylang-ylang, vanilla, plum and apricot reveals slowly like a bashful flowerq which slowly unfolds its petals. Marigold is a prominent note within the entire development of the composition. It gives a fresh vibe of the fragrance. Daylight smells like beach, sea and sun tan oil. makes me dream about my upcoming holiday! It's a pitty that this perfume is so hard to find.

supernal light
supernal light

This is quite lovely - I was very suprised as I didn't expect to like it as much as I do due to finding it for sale very cheaply in a charity shop. It really does smell of daylight, waking up in the morning to sunight coming up over the horizon on a lovely summer's day. It is a very soft, loving scent- not in your face overpowering like some summertime fragrances. Quite gentle and the more I wear it the more I love it.

@ jeta from bucharest: S- ar putea sa-l gasesti in raionul de parfumuri din incinta unor supermarket uri precum Carrefour etc; exista (in tari precum ungaria austria etc) un lant de magazine care se cheama Muller( sigla reprezinta un fluture) si au parfumuri destul de variate!! Daca se iveste ocazia,merita incercat!

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

I had this one years ago, but I remember I liked it a lot. Joyful, warm, like the sun, but fresh like the wind, that's blowing from the sea, too. It's long lasting and has a good sillage. Good fume in his price category, I think.

jeta
jeta

I'm sad because I don't find fragrance GABRIELA SABATINI - DAYLIGHT. It is my favourite fragrance. What is to do? I'm from Romania, Bucharest

Althea
Althea

I remember this one, I had it more than 10 years ago and back then I loved it. The name really reflects the character. You wake up early in the morning, sun is slowly sneaking throught the shutters, you open the window and you see waking nature, trees, blooming flowers, grass covered by morning moisture, fresh air, feeling happiness.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gabriela Sabatini Daylight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gabriela Sabatini Daylight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Daylight by Gabriela Sabatini. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Daylight by Gabriela Sabatini represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Stella McCartney Stella Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Prada Prada (Amber) Estée Lauder Pleasures Intense Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Jennifer Lopez Glow Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Priscilla Presley Indian Summer Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Jennifer Lopez Still Chanel Allure Sensuelle Givenchy Dahlia Noir Elie Saab Le Parfum Gabriela Sabatini Magnetic