Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

That's Amore! Lei Gai Mattiolo for women

That's Amore! Lei Gai Mattiolo for women

That's Amore! Lei Gai Mattiolo for women Pictures

That's Amore! Lei by Gai Mattiolo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. That's Amore! Lei was launched in 2000. Top notes are orange, water notes, ginger, rose, yuzu and bergamot; middle notes are magnolia, jasmine, freesia, peony, violet, lilac, lily and geranium; base notes are cedar, vanilla, white musk and oakmoss.

Orange Water Notes Ginger Rose Yuzu Bergamot

Magnolia Jasmine Freesia Peony Violet Lilac Lily Geranium

Cedar Vanilla White Musk Oakmoss

That's Amore! Lei Fragrance Reviews

All I can smell is some watery rose scent. I have a 75 ml bottle of this perfume that has been given to me by my mom. Someone had bought it for her as a gift. I personally think this smells old and quite cheap, not pleasant at all in my opinion! And that's kind of sad, because I love that's amore Lui.

Love this one! It reminds me of my teenage years!

That's Amore! Lei by Gai Mattiolo 3.12 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gai Mattiolo That's Amore! Lei fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gai Mattiolo That's Amore! Lei, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify That's Amore! Lei by Gai Mattiolo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of That's Amore! Lei by Gai Mattiolo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Christian Dior Dune Thierry Mugler Womanity Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Thierry Mugler Alien Burberry Burberry Women Burberry Burberry Brit Red Versace Versense Yves Rocher Naturelle Gucci Gucci Rush 2 Chopard Casmir Gai Mattiolo That's Amore! Lui Bvlgari Aqva Divina Lancome Poeme Versace Crystal Noir Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna Yves Saint Laurent Opium Vapeurs de Parfum Joop! All About Eve Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin Cartier Must de Cartier