Designers » F-H » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Delicious Vanilla Gale Hayman for women

Delicious Vanilla Gale Hayman for women
dislike

Gale Hayman Delicious Vanilla was launched in 2012 Top notes: bergamot , jasmine and sweet pea . Heart: peony, lily of the valley and heliotrope. Base: vanilla, musk and amber.

Available as 100 ml EDT.

Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean

Delicious Vanilla Fragrance Reviews

PaintMySleep
PaintMySleep

I am a lurker on this site, and I don't think I have posted anything that I can remember. However, I have to give my two scents on this terrible concoction. The person who said it smelt like stinky plastic was right, worst blind buy ever and I love vanilla scents. I have a full bottle of this terrible garbage. I ought to just throw it away, if anyone wants it or wants to trade let me know. I can't stand this stuff....yuck.

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

Not bad, but not my favorite kind of vanilla perfume. Too much sandalwood and musk for me, I think. There is plenty of vanilla in it too, though,and the vanilla note is nice.
My husband likes this one. I prefer the Delicious Cotton Candy or Parfums de Coeur Very Sexy but Subtle Vanilla or Garden Botanika Vanilla.

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

The entire "Delicious" line of perfumes has the same cat topper = stinky plastic smell, just throw that topper away! :-) I like this vanilla scent, it's great to layer with other perfumes which is exactly why I bought it. I just wish it had a little less musk!

sultaria
sultaria

Another great scent from this line. This is a very sweet warm vanilla. I like to layer this with other scents a lot. For everyone complaining about the skunk scent: it is NOT the perfume, you didn't get a "bad" batch. It is the plastic cap that smells bad, the perfume itself smells NOTHING like this, so please give it a chance to settle before arriving at the judgement that smells "like skunk". Or just send this skunky perfume my way. :)

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Delicious Vanilla...I'm lost here. I love vanilla. Did I buy a bad bottle ?? I found this at Ross the other day for 12$. I've always seen Delivious Cotton Candy in stores, and knew about Delicious chocolate and Amber from this site, but I never even knew there was a delicious Vanilla in this line. The lady working at Ross told me she's only seen the cotton candy and chocolate on the shelves, so I had to buy this rare gem. I wAs so excited, like a kid in a candy store. I would've been even more excited to find the Delicious Amber, but that's only because I already own a few handfuls of vanilla scents. But I love vanilla and I was proud to discover this, so why not?

On here, it's compared to warm vanilla sugar and vanilla lace , both are frags I own and like. I didn't find this comparable to either. This is a vanilla with a white floral twist, just as the notes suggest. Very unusual IMO. I was thinking this would be a straight vanilla. However, It's still linear despite the added white florals. The vanilla is very syrupy and synthetic, and there's this strange smell I can't quite pinpoint, but it kind of reminds me of a plastic doll head as strange as that sounds. So obviously, the vanilla wasn't too pleasing, and I very much dislike white florals, so this was an epic fail for me. It smells very cheap in any case. I wouldn't wear it nor would I pass it off to a friend. I was so excited to find this, but the excitement ended there. The only thing I liked was the cute bottle with the Kitty on it. I'm a cat lady for sure, so maybe I will be able have the cute bottle again once I try the other ones from this line. I've read the reviews for delicious cotton candy where people described a "skunk" smell. I kind of got the same problem here, so mane it is in fact a bad bottle. Who knows. I'm disappointed either way.

elliselove
elliselove

i got it today at ross for $13. i've been looking for it this month. i'm satisfied that i now have it... hopefully i savor this fragrance, too. i'm in a very 1st vanilla phase in life. lol maybe in spring, i'll have a citrus phase... or i donno what else is new out there to go nuts about :)

this is being compared to gold sugar, but I think GS is a darker and a bit spicier vanilla scent. it's also being compared to BBW's warm vanilla sugar. imo, it's more like bbw, but I think this is much creamier and smoother, even more warm and comforting. I prefer this one now. I find it to have great sillage and longevity on me and i love the fact that this just a straight up vanilla to my nose. even with all the flowery notes listed i'm getting mostly creamy vanilla without a lot of other things complicating it. I think this will be awesome for the cold days of winter.

Aspendina
Aspendina

very nice vanilla scent but doesn't last long

clancyann
clancyann

I had this one until I decided I had too many vanilla fragrances. It's very nice, and I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't met their vanilla quota already. It reminds me a lot of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar.

koyangi
koyangi

Delicious Vanilla seems to be a light, floral vanilla with a touch of musk and amber. (I am not good with deciphering notes either, sorry.) What I mostly smell is the vanilla, with touches of jasmine, amber, and musk. To me it is a light, pretty vanilla scent.

Delicious Vanilla by Gale Hayman 3.53 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gale Hayman Delicious Vanilla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gale Hayman Delicious Vanilla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delicious Vanilla by Gale Hayman. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delicious Vanilla by Gale Hayman represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.