Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Glamour Gale Hayman for women

Glamour Gale Hayman for women
dislike

Glamour by Gale Hayman is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Glamour was launched in 1999. The fragrance features oriental flower notes, sandalwood, musk and vanilla.

oriental flower notes Sandalwood Musk Vanilla

Paloma Picasso

Glamour Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This is a beautiful retro perfume. It smells more 90's than 80's. Lots of unidentified flowers. It's probably lots of jasmines and white flowers like tuberose and gardenia. The flowers are the big players. It does tend to smell mature but very classy and sophisticated if outdated. It's not too far from smelling a bit like original Giorgio Beverly Hills, however this is lighter and more like powder. This makes me feel very glamorous and elegant but in a classic way. It's like something for Elizabeth Taylor or Vivien Leigh on Oscar Night. It's got a very good sandalwood at the end so if you like florals and sandalwood check this out. I don't mind wearing older frags because they are not common and you always get someone asking you o my that smells so good what is that. I wear this during my lounge singer gigs. It matches with long evening gowns.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Glamour by Gale Hayman is indeed glamorous. I smelled this one for a long time on myself trying to figure it out. It's a floral musk with vanilla which sounds pretty simple and ordinary but it's got a lot going on. There is a naughty civet that makes this fragrance rather too indolic and super musky and unisex. I like to compare it to a more intense Paloma Picasso and indeed as someone else pointed out very similar to original Bal a Versailles. The floral notes are white jasmine for days. Lots of jasmine in this perfume. The sandalwood is noticeable and probably the best part of the fragrance. This is very strong and I mean strong. The first spritz is scary. I spritzed it in front of a girlfriend who stood behind me in the public bathroom of a hotel and she was sneezing lol...This is a typical Fred Hayman-Gale Hayman fragrance the same duo that brought you Giorgio Beverly Hills. All their scents are strong but Gale, Fred's wife and later ex-wife, knew where to draw the line. There is something in this scent that makes it sweet, very nice if applied properly. One spritz on your neck and you're good to go. There could be vanilla in this and definitely a sweet rose scent. This feels very nice on my clothes as well. Gale's Sunset Boulevard is also really such a beautiful fragrance. It's a pity Gale Hayman does not get as much appreciation for her contributions in fragrance as Sophia Grojsman. I love Gale's perfumes a lot. They are glamorous and very Old Hollywood in their imagery and feelings. This is something I could smell on Gloria Swanson, Sophia Loren and Elizabeth Taylor. This is an Oriental fragrance of class power and beauty.

kelleybelle
kelleybelle

Just received my vintage 1/4 oz. of perfume today :) As beautiful as I remember it to be, absolutely. Rich, full, lovely. Better suited to fall and winter than summer. Definitely an evening perfume. Actually, the drydown is very similar to the rich top notes of Bal a Versailles. Beautiful bottle!

athenian
athenian

The original "Glamour" is not similar to Amarige. The closest would be Lancetti's "Via Condotti". "Glamour" is kind of a particular perfume, it has way too much civet. Maybe with age civet intensifies, I don't know. Still it is a beautiful and not ordinary scent.

astamm62
astamm62

This one smells like Amarige to me..If you like Amarige,you might like this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gale Hayman Glamour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gale Hayman Glamour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glamour by Gale Hayman. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glamour by Gale Hayman represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Gio Rochas Tocade Nicole Miller Nicole Miller Chopard Casmir Salvador Dali Dalissime Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Chloe Chloe Narcisse Versace Versus Time For Pleasure Emilio Pucci Vivara (2007) Princesse Marina De Bourbon Rouge Royal Enrico Coveri Enrico Coveri Paillettes 3 Flirt! Glamourazzi Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Jil Sander Style Pastels Soft Yellow L`Artisan Parfumeur Ambre Extreme Victoria`s Secret Cashmere Vanilla Jasmine Paloma Picasso Tentations Tocca Brigitte Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige La Prairie Silver Rain