Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Style Gale Hayman for women

Style Gale Hayman for women
dislike

Style by Gale Hayman is a Floral fragrance for women. Style was launched in 1999. The fragrance features mandarin orange, lemon and white flowers.

Mandarin Orange Lemon White Flowers

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Style Fragrance Reviews

queenkey
queenkey

I had been waiting for someone to review this scent by Gale Hayman. I purchase this about 2000. A department store had it for clearance. Glamour and Style were to be worn together to make a third scent.

Glamour was for the nigtht (sandlewood) and style for the day(white floral) Together they make an unusual blend. Has anybody out there tried these? I would love to know. Longevity on Glamour is good and Style is quite mid-range too me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gale Hayman Style fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gale Hayman Style, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Style by Gale Hayman. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Style by Gale Hayman represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Trussardi Bianco Michel Klein Cher Christian Dior J`adore Le Jasmin Cattier Eau de Mai Il Profvmo Vent de Jasmin Pupa Very Flower Rosa L`Erbolario Acacia Jardin de France Violette Jesus Del Pozo On Ella Ebba Los Angeles Miss Marisa Fleur La Bouquetiere Tendre est la Nuit