Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Songeries Galimard for women

Songeries Galimard for women
dislike

Songeries by Galimard is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, tangerine and black currant; middle notes are jasmine, lotus, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, oakmoss and patchouli.

Bergamot Tangerine Black Currant

Jasmine Lotus Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Oakmoss Patchouli

Songeries Fragrance Reviews

Anissa
Anissa

This is Lancomes La Vie Est Belles little sister withot the sticky praline note. I can smell mostly blackcurrant and patchouli, followed with rose and jasmine. Very beautiful everyday scant for 30+ ladies. Suitable for evening wear too.

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

I too got this as a gift with a Galimard order. I'm not a floral girl but I have some success with chypres. This however, is just waaayyy too strong/sharp/pungent/intense floral for my nose. I agree that there are some definate undercurrents similar to Miss Dior Cherie and some MDC lovers may find Songeries appealing, especially if you tend to lean toward more floral scents. Unfortunately, this is a lot more floral than I like as I tend to lean woody floral.

zzwrigm
zzwrigm

Got this when I reordered my original perfume from Galimand. At first, was not really interested in it, but now can't put it down. Really interesting, undescribable and unique. Not heavy,refined scent.

rasteria
rasteria

Very sweet, for mature ladies. Reminds me of Lolita lempica Coral. Got this perfume in 15ml as a gift for ordering another Galimard fragrance. Wouldn't buy this one as it is really heavy. I also ordered 12 samples (6 men's and 6 women's) and I must say they are all a little old fashioned (not in a good way).

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Hi,
I just had to purchase this one when i got a papery sample from Galimard house. Reminds me huge much about original miss dior cherie. Note Dears, if You love cherie, try this too. Maby this is a bit more flowery kind scent... but sister for sure to Miss Dior Cherie. Try Parfum. Its the best. And very long lasting. Love scent indeed.

Songeries by Galimard 3.90 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Galimard Songeries fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Galimard Songeries, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Songeries by Galimard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Songeries by Galimard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Fragonard Emilie Hermes 24 Faubourg Laura Biagiotti Venezia Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Galimard Soir De Grasse Fragonard Belle Cherie Fragonard Miranda Dior Diorissimo Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lancome Miracle Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Dior Dune Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Fragonard Etoile Fragonard Soleil Fragonard Belle de Nuit