Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Songeries Galimard for women

Songeries Galimard for women
I have it
I had it
I want it
love
like
dislike
winter
spring
summer
fall
day
night
Total people voted: 27
female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+

I have it: 16 I had it: 2 I want it: 10

main accords
citrus
floral
rose
patchouli
fruity

Songeries by Galimard is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, tangerine and black currant; middle notes are jasmine, lotus, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, oakmoss and patchouli.

Perfume rating: 3.96 out of 5 with 27 votes.

Perfume Pyramid

Top Notes
Bergamot Tangerine Black Currant

Middle Notes
Jasmine Lotus Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Base Notes
Musk Oakmoss Patchouli

Main Notes According to Your Votes

Loading...

Longevity

drag slider to vote

User votes
poor 0
 
weak 1
 
moderate 2
 
long lasting 2
 
very long lasting 1
 

Sillage

drag slider to vote

User votes
soft 0
 
moderate 3
 
heavy 1
 
enormous 2
 

Advertisement

This perfume reminds me of  
Miss Dior (new)
3 no yes

Advertisement

Songeries Fragrance Reviews

Mojtabaa
Mojtabaa

A fresh flowery perfume or in a sense a modern chypre floral perfume created in 2011.

A rather soft, sweet, delicate and beautiful combination of a floral heart dominated by black currant.

It' rather formal with a hint of classics but in a young and lively way.
To me all of the notes are discernible except oakmoss.
My only complain is that it does not have that unique character.

یک خوشه انگور فرنگی سیاه (احتمالا مویز) غرق در جامی از گل های رز و یاسمن و سنبل.
در کنار این خوشه انگور یک عدد لیمو ترش برش خورده و نارنگی باز شده هم قرار داره

این میشه خلاصۀ رایحۀ این کار. عطری در اصل فلورال و شاداب که رایحۀ انگورمانندی کل کار رو احاطه کرده که خیلی هم شیرین و لطیفه، فقط یه کم زیادی شیرینه برای من.
در ضمن این کار به یک نوع یک کار کلاسیک مدرن شده هست شیپغ گلی مدرن

ایراد من به این کار اینه که اون حس منحصر به فردی که دنبالش بودم درش نیست و الا از لحاظ کیفیت کار قابل قبولیه.

مناسب زنان جوان و میانسالی که دنبال کار رسمی ای می گردند برای استفاده روزمره که در عین رسمی بودن خیلی هم سنگین یا کلاسیک نیست اما لوس و دخترونه هم نیست

احساس می کنم اگر خزه در این کار بیشتر بود و نیز کمی هم گالبانوم و یک یا دو نت چوبی بهمراه کمی سدر به آن می افزودیم خروجی کار بسیار جذاب تر می شد.

Jan
20
2016
Anissa
Anissa

This is Lancomes La Vie Est Belles little sister withot the sticky praline note. I can smell mostly blackcurrant and patchouli, followed with rose and jasmine. Very beautiful everyday scant for 30+ ladies. Suitable for evening wear too.

Oct
17
2013
40plus&fab
40plus&fab

I too got this as a gift with a Galimard order. I'm not a floral girl but I have some success with chypres. This however, is just waaayyy too strong/sharp/pungent/intense floral for my nose. I agree that there are some definate undercurrents similar to Miss Dior Cherie and some MDC lovers may find Songeries appealing, especially if you tend to lean toward more floral scents. Unfortunately, this is a lot more floral than I like as I tend to lean woody floral.

Nov
15
2012
zzwrigm
zzwrigm

Got this when I reordered my original perfume from Galimand. At first, was not really interested in it, but now can't put it down. Really interesting, undescribable and unique. Not heavy,refined scent.

Sep
18
2012
rasteria
rasteria

Very sweet, for mature ladies. Reminds me of Lolita lempica Coral. Got this perfume in 15ml as a gift for ordering another Galimard fragrance. Wouldn't buy this one as it is really heavy. I also ordered 12 samples (6 men's and 6 women's) and I must say they are all a little old fashioned (not in a good way).

May
18
2012
kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Hi,
I just had to purchase this one when i got a papery sample from Galimard house. Reminds me huge much about original miss dior cherie. Note Dears, if You love cherie, try this too. Maby this is a bit more flowery kind scent... but sister for sure to Miss Dior Cherie. Try Parfum. Its the best. And very long lasting. Love scent indeed.

Apr
20
2012

Add Your Review

Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.

Sponsored offers:

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Galimard Songeries fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Galimard Songeries, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Songeries by Galimard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Songeries by Galimard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Advertisement

People who like this also like
Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain Idylle Eau Sublime Hermes Jour d'Hermes Hermes 24 Faubourg Guerlain L'Instant Magic Lalique Perles De Lalique Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Tom Ford White Patchouli Christian Dior Dune Givenchy Dahlia Noir Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Prada L`Eau Ambree Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson Lancome Miracle Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche

Advertisement

Popular brands and perfumes: