Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Gant Liquid Gant for men

Gant Liquid Gant for men
dislike

ozonic

Gant Liquid by Gant is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Gant Liquid was launched in 2007. The fragrance features nutmeg, fern, melon, tonka bean, patchouli, lavender, brazilian rosewood, musk, violet and pepper.

Nutmeg Fern Melon Tonka Bean Patchouli Lavender Brazilian Rosewood Musk Violet Pepper

Gant Liquid Fragrance Reviews

octobersun
octobersun

I do egree it is underrated. It's really good, fresh, positive scent, excellent for everyday use during summer and spring. Lovely lavender dominating note, along with melon and patchouli with a hint of pepper, makes a great uplifting smell. And the price is more than ok. If I were a guy, I would definitely give it a chance.

guest_good
guest_good

my girlfriend, literally, jumps on me when i wear this fragrance so... for me, personally, it's waaaay good. It's fresh, clean, with a sexy and sensual twist for all men (specially for the teens i think)

fingerlicker
fingerlicker

Very much underrated casual fragrance. Fresh and masculine, with a bit of sweetness. Strong melon note. Good for spring and summer. Love the bottle also.

Lasts up to 10 hours.

4.5/5 from me

Gant Liquid by Gant 3.80 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gant Gant Liquid fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gant Gant Liquid, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gant Liquid by Gant. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gant Liquid by Gant represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gant Gant Adventure Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Lanvin L`Homme Sport Chanel Allure Homme Sport Lalique Encre Noire Lacoste Style in Play Lancome Hypnôse Homme Dior Dior Homme Sport Burberry London for Men Dior Dior Homme Intense Chanel Egoiste Platinum Lacoste Essential Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense John Varvatos John Varvatos Giorgio Armani Armani Code Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude Versace Versace Pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Canali Canali Men