Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

tuberose
coconut
tropical

Coconut Tuberose No. 821 by Gap is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Coconut Tuberose No. 821 was launched in 2007. The fragrance features tuberose, coconut and lemon.

Tuberose Coconut Lemon

Coconut Tuberose No. 821 Fragrance Reviews

Lydia C.
Lydia C.

I really hope Gap brings this fragrance back because I'm almost out! I bought it the moment I smelled it, which I very rarely do. It's a very pleasant daytime scent, and it is one that I wear all the time. My boyfriend loves it, and it's one of the few I can wear around my mom, who is very fragrance sensitive. Here's hoping it makes a comeback!

i have to agree that the tuberose does take over the coconut in this in a big way. but, the coconut note that you do get does work well with it. it is distinctly tuberose and then coconut. you can definitely pick out those 2 notes. the lemon, not so much. i like it, it's a good day/work scent. not too over powering if not over-applied, but on me it also dosen't last too long. not even 2 hrs. 6-10.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

i agree, its not very coconuty the tuberose overpowers it but it smells amazing to me. i absolutely love this. the roller ball oil perfume is the best.

MinLynn
MinLynn

I recieved a bottle of this for free and had high hopes for it since I tend to love anything that contains coconut. I was sadly disappointed. There is no coconut smell that I can detect at all. Instead, there is that same plastic-y floral smell that almost all The Gap fragrances seem to have. It makes me immediately think "tween" smell. I'm certainly glad I didn't pay money for it and luckily my own tween loves it. She can have it!

scentedrat
scentedrat

I get zero coconut from this. Instead it is a bright, light floral that's very nice for hot weather. A bit high-pitched, in the way of Ralph Lauren's Romance, but I like it better than Romance (which turns to a kind of nasty soap on me). I wish it had a bit of sweetness to it, which I expected the coconut to provide, but to my nose it is completely absent.

sasadeen
sasadeen

I LOVE IT. Sweet and young and clean and soft. What can I say, I LOVE IT!!!

sushijunkie
sushijunkie

Though the name says "Coconut Tuberose", the coconut is not very dominant -- which I like. This is a light floral scent with a subtle hint of coconut. It is indeed very "trpoical" but not in an overtly Hawaiian Tropic kind of way. It is not heady nor cloying. Love the drydown although I wish it lasted longer. It is just right for everyday use, and is pleasant for the workplace. Will use this for a very long time.

guest_Regarding the Gap Coconut
guest_Regarding the Gap Coconut

I have been wearing this perfume for two years now and love it. It reminds me of my travels to Hawaii. The problem is that it is no longer available at the Gap and I've yet to find a similar scent anywhere else! I hope they bring it back!!!

Dianne

Lou lou blue
Lou lou blue

Beautiful and feminine, the coconut disappears quickly leaving behind lovely, lovely tuberose.I tested this while out one day and just had to go straight back to buy it!! Lasts quite well and great for everyday wear.

guest_Vicky
guest_Vicky

Lovely!..soft mixture of tuberose and soft coconut..not the artificial coconut from suntan lotion but the kind of coconut in Crystal Noir...but of course in a day-wear fragrance..would like to buy it!

fragrancefiend
fragrancefiend

I bought a bottle of this for about $5 at a Gap Outlet store and it far exceeded my expectations. The tuberose is not a potent tuberose like Fracas but vaguely tropical. Mixed with the coconut, it smells like expensive suntan lotion - a vacation in a bottle. It is a sweet coconut and does not last long after application but for $5 it was a bargain that reminds me of a Frederick Malle Carnal Flower knock-off.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gap Coconut Tuberose No. 821 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gap Coconut Tuberose No. 821, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coconut Tuberose No. 821 by Gap. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coconut Tuberose No. 821 by Gap represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Ralph Lauren Romance Burberry Burberry Women Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Burberry Burberry Brit Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Lancome Poeme Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Guy Laroche Fidji Guerlain My Insolence Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Coach Coach Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Jessica Simpson Fancy Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Guerlain Insolence Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Chloe See By Chloe