Designers » F-H » Aromatic « Groups

G7 Mixed Gap for men

G7 Mixed Gap for men
dislike

G7 Mixed by Gap is a Aromatic fragrance for men. G7 Mixed was launched in 2007. The fragrance features musk and cardamom.

Musk Cardamom

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

G7 Mixed Fragrance Reviews

johngreenink
johngreenink

I like the simplicity of 'Mixed' - it's unpretentiously aromatic and fresh - not over-stated or too loud. I didn't think a Gap fragrance would be intriguing, but this one is. If you like bright/aromatic men's scents, definitely give this one a try.

andrevarx
andrevarx

A very cool EDC and a bit complex, too much alcohol the opening notes, which could be thought that it's annoying but it has a nice touch intoxicating. Past the opening notes shows a fresh aroma and slightly Fougere, with a touch creamy, and finally base notes musk dominates but are not romantic.

It stays on my skin about 8 hours. Recommended for use primarily in offices, because the aroma is fresh and clean with a professional touch and even one leaves a pleasant aroma that is not intrusive.

Preferably use in times of hot weather, it is very cool.

I too found this at Marshalls sister store TJ Maxx in a one ounce edc with a 50 ml body wash. (God I love the value store's fragrance section).

This was my first GAP fragrance and I was excited because purple is my fave colour! Although it is only three notes (citrus zest, cardamom and musky woods)it is quite surprising. Purple? Not really but if it had to be blue, green or purple; that was the best choice.

This shares citrus and cardamom with RPM (Full Speed in U.K.)it differs in that it's sharper and more of a dry floral than RPM's citrusy spiced aquatic.

Sillage: slightly below average
Longevity: average
Overall 3/5 (decent jean shop frag)

This is a good choice for everyday when you want something smooth. A nicely blended aromatic. Simple but succinct...

Kenzoboy
Kenzoboy

Lovely fragrance but not really unique :) I love the boyish scent of this cologne. It reminds of my high school days, very young and free :)

bwcw81
bwcw81

I am totally agree with ArkangeL.

This cologne really surprise me a lot, at first, it smell a harsh alcohol, luckily within a few minutes, it dry down to a very very pleasant, smooth and nice light musky and cardamom scent. It is not very citrusy but a bit of aquatic, a bit of floral scent make it so smell so nice!

Refreshing and make me feel good for hours!

G7 Mixed by Gap 4.22 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gap G7 Mixed fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gap G7 Mixed, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify G7 Mixed by Gap. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of G7 Mixed by Gap represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Azzaro Chrome Calvin Klein Eternity Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Banana Republic Cordovan Burberry London for Men Crabtree & Evelyn Wisteria Ralph Lauren Romance Silver Givenchy Very Irresistible for men Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Burberry Touch for Men Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Dolce&Gabbana D&G Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Elizabeth Arden Daytona 500 Hugo Boss Boss Pure David & Victoria Beckham Signature for Him Gucci Gucci Nobile Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Summer 2011