Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Gap Blue No.655 For Her Gap for women

Gap Blue No.655 For Her Gap for women
dislike

Gap Blue No.655 For Her Gap for women Pictures

Gap Blue No.655 For Her by Gap is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Gap Blue No.655 For Her was launched in 1997. The fragrance features cyclamen, mandarin orange, green leaves and bergamot.

Cyclamen Mandarin Orange Green Leaves Bergamot

Green Tea Tropical

Gap Blue No.655 For Her Fragrance Reviews

kathy_g
kathy_g

My best $24.50 spent back in 2000 at Gap stores.. Great Scent! GAp lost a lot while discontinued this one. It went preety good with their clothes and youthful feelings..

yang32
yang32

This is such a great, casual scent. It was a blind buy from the outlet and I love it. Every time I smell it, it reminds me of shopping with the girls on a Saturday..and the 90s. I don't know why.

elizalyn108
elizalyn108

i love this fragrence. its just, im not even in high school yet, so i dont wear it as that would be odd.

kryssy4787
kryssy4787

I just bought another bottle today cuz i was running out.. i found it in one of their outlets but they changed the bottle

evets
evets

This is my favorite perfume. I am still looking for it until today. Are they really discontinued this fragrance? Any one knows where I can find it?

bubbah
bubbah

My friend, she has found this frag available quite readily on ebay!!....beautiful scent!!

iboudesign
iboudesign

Mee i'm agree guest_. I can't believe they discontinued this fragrance.Before,I wore this perfume there. This one only. It took me a while to find others that I liked as much as Gap Blue No.655 for woman.I would love it back on the market. Pleassssseeee snifff! snifff! ;)

I love this perfume! cant believe they discontinued it!

Kasku
Kasku

I am suprised nobody commented on this one. It's a green fragrance with a tiny bit of sweetness. I see it as a casual and easy going fragrance.

Gap Blue No.655 For Her by Gap 4.24 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gap Gap Blue No.655 For Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gap Gap Blue No.655 For Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gap Blue No.655 For Her by Gap. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gap Blue No.655 For Her by Gap represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein CK One Hilary Duff With Love Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Blue Clinique Clinique Happy Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Gucci Guilty Burberry Body Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Versace Bright Crystal Gucci Envy Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Ralph Lauren Romance Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Gap Heaven Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Escada Escada Marine Groove Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Escada Escada Magnetism Perfumer`s Workshop Tea Rose