Designers » F-H » Aromatic « Groups

Gap Blue No.655 For Him Gap for men

Gap Blue No.655 For Him Gap for men
dislike

Gap Blue No.655 For Him by Gap is a Aromatic fragrance for men. The fragrance features nutmeg, mint, mandarin orange, pepper, basil, cloves and cardamom.

Nutmeg Mint Mandarin Orange Pepper Basil Cloves Cardamom

Gap Blue No.655 For Him Fragrance Reviews

Love the bottle too

kenney77

I love this fragrance so much one of the best I've ever smelled I had it a few times over the years never get tired of it and it's from the gap

Grottola
Grottola

Oh man, I loved this one back in middle school. It's a simple, fresh and clean lime/musk kinda fragrance. I recently found a bottle for $10 and it was a blast from the past.

A typical guy scent; fresh, young and maculine. Nothing special. Core would be a better choice but this one is still great for a beginner and it is also inexpensive even though I feel like I pay a bit too much for this. I have this as my emergency only and I can be careless if I'd give it away.

twheelock1
twheelock1

Blue No. 665 has a very refreshing scent, but in my experience it is extremely short lived (half an hour if I'm lucky - no exaggeration). Perhaps in the days of old it was a stronger contender, but I bought my bottle when it was on sale, as I believe GAP was discontinuing the fragrance. Sometimes I'll just spray it around the room when I'm bored and want to smell something nice. I really do enjoy the smell - it's a shame I can't really wear it like I would my other fragrances.

Gap Blue No.655 For Him by Gap 3.79 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gap Gap Blue No.655 For Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gap Gap Blue No.655 For Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gap Blue No.655 For Him by Gap. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gap Blue No.655 For Him by Gap represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Cool Water Chanel Pour Monsieur Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Chanel Antaeus Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Estée Lauder Lauder for Men Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Ralph Lauren Extreme Polo Sport Gucci Gucci Pour Homme Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Calvin Klein CK be Ralph Lauren Polo Black Clinique Clinique Happy Chanel Bleu de Chanel Dior Eau Sauvage Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Giorgio Armani Armani Eau Pour Homme Versace Versace L'Homme Dolce&Gabbana D&G