Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Mandarin Jasmine No.094 Gap for women

Mandarin Jasmine No.094 Gap for women
dislike

Mandarin Jasmine No.094 by Gap is a Floral fragrance for women. Mandarin Jasmine No.094 was launched in 2007. The fragrance features mandarin orange and jasmine.

Mandarin Orange Jasmine

Mandarin Jasmine No.094 Fragrance Reviews

prettyb85
prettyb85

I liked this fragrance for everyday wear. It was bright with great longevity, and a great price. Too bad they discontinued it.

Fragrance Lover 30
Fragrance Lover 30

This was a gift from my cousin several years ago. The best words I can describe this fragrance are JUICY and RIPE. Mmm. It's a good frag, and it feels like it was made for wear in warmer months, as it definitely has a summery feel to it. It is pretty straight forward as far as what to expect, but don't be surprised if you want to take a bite out of it. ;)

I still probably have about half of the juice left, not because it isn't good, but because I get distracted by the other perfumes I have. It's a good size bottle and I'll probably have it for many more years.

Also, this could absolutely be a sister scent to Body Shop "Satsuma". Really similar.

**I noticed that this is listed as #094, when the bottle clearly says #994. Must just be a typo on the site.

grrrly
grrrly

Such a shame it has been discontinued. Lovely and fresh, not too sweet and perfect for the day time. The mandarin seems stronger than the jasmine to me. I don't find it strong or overpowering, but it does last well.

josy_infante
josy_infante

I have this one, and I have to say; It's really fresh and uplifting. The mandarin mixed with the jasmin, a perfect mix at that. I spray it on whenever I go ride bike, as the sun here in Miami, Florida hits me and it warms up on my skin, i smell it for a long time. It makes me happy, It helps me on my ride, I always end up riding for a looong time when I wear it. I wonder who will give up first, me or the scent? I love it! Too bad it's been discontinued, so whenever I see a bottle out there on e-bay, I buy it! No questions asked. They're going for $50 dollars up to $100.00 a bottle for 3.4 oz.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

This lasts forever on the skin. It's a rich mandarin jasmine scent, and the mandarin manages to dominate the fragrance. It's more like a mandarin zest oil that comes through, than a mandarin juice type of scent that would fade in no time. Very interesting... and uplifting to the mood. The sprays on these bottles tend to stop working and they really should have chosen a better option. You can still spray it, but it's leaky from time to time.

andrevarx
andrevarx

A very fresh and light version of jasmine. Nothing loaded and with a hint of citrus smell of orange blossom. Very young, casual and slightly sexy.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Strong and sweety...that's my definition for this fragrance.
It has a bitter smell in some notes but since the beggining the smell is totally fruity and floral...and strong, strong, strong!
The mandarim rules!

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

While I really enjoy the bottling of the new-ish Gap fragrances, the third fragrance note should be alcohol. They start off strong but very synthetic smelling. Then it dies off and it's not very memorable. None the less, if this is an introductory fragrance for one's daughter, or any young girl, this scent is more lady like than the typical cotton candy, coconut scents... which are also available at Gap.

Mandarin Jasmine No.094 by Gap 4.03 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gap Mandarin Jasmine No.094 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gap Mandarin Jasmine No.094, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mandarin Jasmine No.094 by Gap. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mandarin Jasmine No.094 by Gap represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Poeme Hermes Jour d'Hermes Christian Dior Poison Tendre Guerlain Idylle Boucheron Trouble Christian Dior Diorissimo Lancome Hypnose Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Givenchy Ange ou Demon Elie Saab Le Parfum Cartier Baiser Vole Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Christian Dior Pure Poison Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Yves Saint Laurent Paris Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Blue Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Jean Patou Joy