Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Near Gap for women

Near Gap for women
dislike

Gap Near hit the shelves in 2011! Its flacon is shaped like the flacon of its antecedents, like glass drop. The fragrance aims at gentle and sensual woman who follows her feelings, is beloved and happy.

The new fragrance Gap Near is based on pure, clear and juicy notes which reflect happiness and love of the woman who chooses it. Romantic peony petals rule this edition, bathing in drinkable pear zests which make this floral-fruity edition as delicate and fine as a cocktail. Gentle and warm scents occupies all your senses, while Brazilian green mandarin adds fresher drops that refresh and provide luminous feeling to the edition. A base incorporates sensual and sophisticated musk leaving a trail to this floral-fruity edition.

The drop-shaped flacon is created of transparent glass colored in peach shade. Color of glass was inspired by colors of sunset and reflects sensuality of Gap Near composition.

Mandarin Orange

Peach Peony

Musk

Near Fragrance Reviews

redskyatnight
redskyatnight

Just plain floral-pear GOODNESS. Feminine, modest, lovely. One of my favorites, the only downside is the weak sillage and very short lifespan.

chance25
chance25

This one goes on and on like a little scent motor on me. It reminds me of the smell of doll hair like strawberry shortcake dolls for instance. I get mainly peach and sweet pear, it's very simplistic, but also realistic. It does smell like a ripened peach.

I had to BB it but with the success of Gap Close, I knew it would be a good one to have. If fruity slightly floral, sort of dry scents are what you like this should fit the bill.

lillypad33
lillypad33

Really really nice. I just blind bought a mini of this from Marshall's for $3 and am really pleased. Not sure why peach is listed as a note, since the description clearly says pear, and yes you can smell the pear strongly as the fragrance develops - at first the peony is dominant. The pear is not sweet or plasticky at all to my nose and I am pretty sensitive to that stuff - it's not fruity sweet in the Escada-esque way. Just very pure smelling, warm and pleasant. I like this one.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Blind skin test at Gap.

Wow, "Near" heavily smelled of candied fruit (mango? peach? apple? all three?) and remained consistently rich for about 4 hours.

Does not suit my tastes, but it took me by surprise and I'd recommend it to someone else.

Purchased the 15ml trio. They smell watered down (Near also has a plastic-pear note and isn't rich at all). An employee pulled it out of nowhere and the package was very dented, so I'm assuming it's from an old batch. The "new", 1.7 onz bottles on display smell optimal.

fragscent
fragscent

this smells just peach and apple sweet

Kain
Kain

Sweet fruity and floral scent all the way through!
Pleasant but completely feminine and very simple and linear.
Good projection and average longevity.
In my opinion the fruity note is pear instead of peach!
يه عطر كاملا زنانه با بوي ميوه اي و بوي كاملا مشخص گلها
بوي بسيار ساده و يكنواخت و خطي داره و ميشه گفت هيچ تغييري نميكنه
تو رايحه هاي اين عطر زده هلو اما به نظر من بوي كاملا مشخص گلابي ميده نه هلو
برين گلابي و هلو رو بو كنين و بعد بياين اين عطرُ بو كنين
پخش بوي خوب و ماندگاري متوسطي داره

addusk
addusk

Definitely the most unique scent out of the three. It's very peachy at first, and through the drydown, still maintains that scent of peach. It reminds me of sunsets at the beach. Very summery, "tan", sandy sort of smell. It lasted very long on me even after a shower with lime scented body wash, I could clearly pick it out from my arm. Something about it is a bit off though.

jvigal166
jvigal166

I am younger and I LOVE this fragrance! It is juicy and light, and very me!

Out of the trio, this Gap Near is the most fruity and fun. It's also young and energetic. Peach is strong and a bit plasticky but it's okay overall. Very very juicy and sweet peachy. Perfect for daytime wear on a weekend. By the way, I know there are not the same but the scent reminds me of Banana Republic Wild Bloom. Coincidence?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gap Near fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gap Near, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Near by Gap. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Near by Gap represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gap Close Gres Cabotine Rose Burberry The Beat Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe See By Chloe Christian Dior J`adore Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Marc Jacobs Honey Ralph Lauren Romance Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Issey Miyake Pleats Please Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) L`Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Eau de Parfum Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Blossom Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean