Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Near Gap for women

Near Gap for women
dislike

Gap Near hit the shelves in 2011! Its flacon is shaped like the flacon of its antecedents, like glass drop. The fragrance aims at gentle and sensual woman who follows her feelings, is beloved and happy.

The new fragrance Gap Near is based on pure, clear and juicy notes which reflect happiness and love of the woman who chooses it. Romantic peony petals rule this edition, bathing in drinkable pear zests which make this floral-fruity edition as delicate and fine as a cocktail. Gentle and warm scents occupies all your senses, while Brazilian green mandarin adds fresher drops that refresh and provide luminous feeling to the edition. A base incorporates sensual and sophisticated musk leaving a trail to this floral-fruity edition.

The drop-shaped flacon is created of transparent glass colored in peach shade. Color of glass was inspired by colors of sunset and reflects sensuality of Gap Near composition.

Mandarin Orange

Peach Peony

Musk

Near Fragrance Reviews

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Blind skin test at Gap.

Wow, "Near" heavily smelled of candied fruit (mango? peach? apple? all three?) and remained consistently rich for about 4 hours.

Does not suit my tastes, but it took me by surprise and I'd recommend it to someone else.

Purchased the 15ml trio. They smell watered down (Near also has a plastic-pear note and isn't rich at all). An employee pulled it out of nowhere and the package was very dented, so I'm assuming it's from an old batch. The "new", 1.7 onz bottles on display smell optimal.

fragscent
fragscent

this smells just peach and apple sweet

Kain
Kain

Sweet fruity and floral scent all the way through!
Pleasant but completely feminine and very simple and linear.
Good projection and average longevity.
In my opinion the fruity note is pear instead of peach!
يه عطر كاملا زنانه با بوي ميوه اي و بوي كاملا مشخص گلها
بوي بسيار ساده و يكنواخت و خطي داره و ميشه گفت هيچ تغييري نميكنه
تو رايحه هاي اين عطر زده هلو اما به نظر من بوي كاملا مشخص گلابي ميده نه هلو
برين گلابي و هلو رو بو كنين و بعد بياين اين عطرُ بو كنين
پخش بوي خوب و ماندگاري متوسطي داره

addusk
addusk

Definitely the most unique scent out of the three. It's very peachy at first, and through the drydown, still maintains that scent of peach. It reminds me of sunsets at the beach. Very summery, "tan", sandy sort of smell. It lasted very long on me even after a shower with lime scented body wash, I could clearly pick it out from my arm. Something about it is a bit off though.

jvigal166
jvigal166

I am younger and I LOVE this fragrance! It is juicy and light, and very me!

Out of the trio, this Gap Near is the most fruity and fun. It's also young and energetic. Peach is strong and a bit plasticky but it's okay overall. Very very juicy and sweet peachy. Perfect for daytime wear on a weekend. By the way, I know there are not the same but the scent reminds me of Banana Republic Wild Bloom. Coincidence?

Near by Gap 3.14 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gap Near fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gap Near, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Near by Gap. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Near by Gap represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gap Close Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Burberry The Beat Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Dior J`adore L`Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Eau de Parfum Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Blossom Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Jennifer Lopez Still Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Banana Republic Alabaster Issey Miyake Pleats Please Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Jovan Musk Chloe See By Chloe Cartier Baiser Vole Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl