Designers » F-H » Citrus « Groups

Carriere Gendarme for women

Carriere Gendarme for women
dislike

A fragrance sutable for taking business meetings, or even appropriate for a more intimate situation.

Lemon and lime blossoms open to bergamot and lavender that dries down to jasmine and lilac. Women who have never worn fragrance before find that they like the soft subtle scent of Carriere and the way that each individual's female body scent combines with the fragrance.

It is available as EDP and hair and body shampoo.

Amalfi Lemon Lemon Blossom

Tova Signature

Carriere Fragrance Reviews

Madrona
Madrona

Clean, cool, calm. There is nothing to hate here. Not much to love either, so it's a like.

csodeika
csodeika

I'm just finding this gem. It is my maiden name and my beloved fleur de lis together. I can't wait to get this.

SadassaUlna
SadassaUlna

This smells like a soft, slightly floral version of Jean Nate. If I smelled this on someone else, I would think it was their laundry detergent. Innocuous if kind of boring.

RavenRhyme
RavenRhyme

Just got this today, so this Is Gendarme Carriere, at first I said it was fine kinda lemony or soapy but it's ok I like it... then after a few minutes later.. dang, I'm liking it more. and much later..I'm just lovin it! ah-mhay-zing! this is the way I want to smell like everyday, it makes me feel so good, so clean, so alright with the rest of the world. yes, it is so expensive but it is worth it, in my humble opinion. I love,love,love it!
Thanks, Topper schroeder!!

trialogica
trialogica

THE scent to wear at work when you're facing a headache-inducing task. Unlike other "clean" fragrance that can smell a tad bit synthetic this one hits all the right notes.

Most of my friends (even those who normally prefer chypre & orientals) end up getting Carriere for those times when you need an extra boost of calm. This is quite lovely as a nighttime fragrance too.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

This was blind buy for me; I got it after reading some online reviews.

When I was working at a community care center, I got compliments from patients...even male patients.

This is THE scent to wear to work. You can't go wrong. It just smells really clean without being overtly soapy. Awesome.

Carnation
Carnation

Definitely a worklplace fragrance. Soft and fresh florals that are clean and lie close to the skin. Soapy, yet not sharp.

Milladane
Milladane

Carriere has a composition so simple I can smell almost all the notes. It opens with sharp citrus and citrus blossoms, very soapy, very clean. Then not long after, the lavender comes along and softens the scent. And the floral scent with it must then be the lilac. After a while, I smell jasmine and lily. None of the florals here are heavy or heady. Other than the sharp first few minutes, everything is soft and in its place.

Since it was originally formulated for the workplace, it is of course very light and subtle. This is as safe and neutral of a fragrance as you can get. It can be considered feminine, but It's not sweet and girly, and is the complete opposite of vampy. I wonder if people might get away with wearing this one in offices that ban fragrances...no one can smell it if they are at a distance people normally are to one another. And if they lean in close enough to you at an office to smell this....well, maybe they are the ones being inappropriate!

I feel like it's for people who want to wear fragrance but are not themselves obsessed with perfumes. I think of people who would wear simple small studded diamond earrings rather than a huge statement necklace. Well, I happen to be the huge statement necklace type, and only strong, intense, distinctive perfumes with massive sillage and longevity will satisfy me. I need tons of resins, woods, powder, flowers, vanilla, etc. Hopefully this will help you decide if you should try/buy this fragrance. I knew before trying that this is something I would not love, or even like, but I wanted to sample everything I can in different genres, so as to further my perfume knowledge.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Clean fresh floral! Softly soapy and citrussy with some actual quality for a change. Loves it!
Daytime/anytime wear, moderate lastage 4 hours.

Duda
Duda

Lovely ;)

Grottola
Grottola

This is basically Gendarme, with a couple florals added. Carriere actually kinda smells more interesting than Gendarme and is a bit stronger (Eau de Parfum), so I'd recommend this one first for both guys and girls.

Anneka
Anneka

I have worn this fragrance for over 10 years. Occasionally, I try other scents for a short time, but ALWAYS go back go this. What I love about it is that it doesn't leave a scent trail, but when someone gets close..they pick up on the fragrance and go out of their way to say something about it. It makes me feel clean, fresh, and confident.

GracedeMonaco
GracedeMonaco

I simply adore this scent. It is the ideal daytime/business scent as well as for someone who just wants to smell clean & freshly showered without being too perfumey. It's somewhat hard for me to nail down individual notes in this (save the Lavendar...however subtle..)but this a scent that people who are sensitive to fragrances should easily be able to tolerate. I've never even had a compliment when I wear it (not that that's bad!) but it's just SO subtle that it's sometimes hard to smell except for when you first apply it. Soap & Shampoo...if that's how you want to smell...here is your scent! Enjoy!

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

This is the epitome of a "clean" fragrance. It smells like any anonymous shampoo mixed with liquid dial soap. It would be a great bedtime scent or for anytime you just want to smell ultra clean and inoffensive.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gendarme Carriere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gendarme Carriere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Carriere by Gendarme. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Carriere by Gendarme represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.