Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Eau de Quinine Geo. F. Trumper for men

Eau de Quinine Geo. F. Trumper for men
dislike

Eau de Quinine Geo. F. Trumper for men Pictures

Eau de Quinine by Geo. F. Trumper is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Eau de Quinine was launched in 1898. The fragrance features bergamot, rosemary and green notes.

Bergamot Rosemary Green Notes

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Eau de Quinine Fragrance Reviews

Redbeard
Redbeard

An odd duck, and a bit weak...I recommend approaching it like an eau de cologne. It starts out like a rather soapy EdC, or maybe an EdC with a dash of "barbershop" powder and spice added. Soon the medicinal quinine appears, and I recognize it because it reminds me of the juniper herbalness of Bombay Sapphire Infusion, the infamous gin-based scent. Both of these share a grassy dryness, but the EdQ adds a trace of sweet, greenish rose. It gradually gets soapier and sweeter, losing the herbal elements but never going too far. The base leaves more of the underlying powderiness exposed, but again it's too restrained to bother me, and this final transparent base lasts quite a while like the base of their EdC. It's a little more feminine by comparison, but not at all out of place for a man. I would easily wear this, but I'd probably have to inundate myself to discover more hidden aspects of the scent.

Maybelle
Maybelle

My husband wears it and gets endless compliments. One of my all-time favourite fragrances.

OdeKlotyo
OdeKlotyo

A masterful equilibrium between bitter and powdery sweet is achieved in this blend, almost like harmony. There is no leaning toward the extremes - the two tonalities don't fight each other in order to surmount, but rather live together in mutual acceptance.
A great remedy to regain the lost balance of body and soul. Notwithstanding, it is a remedy against "mala aria". ;D

Eau de Quinine by Geo. F. Trumper 3.85 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Geo. F. Trumper Eau de Quinine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Geo. F. Trumper Eau de Quinine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Quinine by Geo. F. Trumper. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Quinine by Geo. F. Trumper represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Maurer & Wirtz Tabac Geo. F. Trumper Sandalwood Cologne Geo. F. Trumper Eucris Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Nicolai Parfumeur Createur New York Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Geo. F. Trumper GFT Geo. F. Trumper Spanish Leather Cologne Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Penhaligon`s Castile Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Guerlain Vetiver Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Yves Saint Laurent Live Jazz Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Geo. F. Trumper Curzon Cologne Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Balle de Match Caron Yatagan