Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Chance Geoffrey Beene for women

Chance Geoffrey Beene for women
dislike

Chance by Geoffrey Beene is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Chance was launched in 1994. Top notes are floral notes and fruity notes; middle note is spices; base note is woodsy notes.

Floral Notes Fruity Notes

Spices

Woodsy Notes

Miss Jaguar

Chance Fragrance Reviews

bethel
bethel

Lovely fragrance. I don't understand all the negative reviews. As this develops it just gets better.
NeNe

CaraMia
CaraMia

As I am a fan of Geoffrey Beene for women, I expected to be crazy about this one too or at least find a kindred spirit scent. But alas, no. This one has a drop dead gorgeous bottle evocative of moonlight and elegance, but the scent is a bitter spicy affair that should have been tempered with warm woods or sweeter florals but counterintuitively chooses cool woods and sharp florals to its own peril.
Not for me, but I am keeping it because the price was right and the bottle is so darn lovely!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Geoffrey Beene Chance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Geoffrey Beene Chance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chance by Geoffrey Beene. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chance by Geoffrey Beene represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jacomo Silences Annick Goutal Heure Exquise Yves Saint Laurent Y Geoffrey Beene Geoffrey Beene Trussardi Trussardi Skin Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Van Cleef & Arpels First Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Shiseido Murasaki Jean Patou 1000 Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Lancome Cuir de Lancome (La Collection Fragrances) Emanuel Ungaro Diva Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Jean Patou Joy Lancome Magie Noire Givenchy Ysatis Chanel Chanel N°19 Leonard Balahe Montana Parfum de Peau