Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Elle d`Elissa Georges Stahl for women

Elle d`Elissa Georges Stahl for women
dislike

Elle d`Elissa Georges Stahl for women Videos
Elle d`Elissa Georges Stahl for women Pictures Elle d`Elissa Georges Stahl for women Pictures

Elle d`Elissa was introduced in 2009 and created in cooperation with famous perfumer Randa Hammami (Symrise). This Chypre floral fragrance will give you fruity accords of tangerine, peach and apple, just before a heart of the perfume blossoms with Egyptian jasmine absolute, Bulgarian rose and orange blossom. A base encompasses amber, patchouli, sandalwood and musk. The perfume is available as 50 and 100ml edp

Tangerine Peach Red Apple

ABDULLHAFIZ MAHDI
ABDULLHAFIZ MAHDI

Hello
We are a big business, in the field of French perfume, in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
We want to communicate with perfume product Elle d`Elissa Georges Stahl .eau de parfum 100 ml .
Who has a commercial quantities of it, or means of communication for the factory, please tell us
B/regards
A.Hafiz Mahdi

JensenB
JensenB

Hello,

I live in the U.s. and have a 3.3 bottle of this, 90% full. I am open to a swap. I am a new swapper, so would prefer an experienced swapper here in the U.S. I like jasmine, gardenia, tropical, some rose, citrus. P.M. me if you are interested. Thank you.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Oh my!! This perfume is gorgeous. I definitely get tuberose as a top note and possibly into the heart but it's utterly fabulous!
I must add that this perfume is a vague Chypre, it's not typical of the chypres which I have in my collection.
This starts with a blast of floral, juicy, fruity loveliness, I can't particularly smell apple which may be good since I don't love apple in perfume, but I get peach and tangerine which is complemented by soft jasmine and musk with accords of rose and oranges.
The dry down is a trio of very well behaved patch, amber and sandalwood which actually smells nothing like sandalwood at all.
This is a simple and uncomplicated perfume which admittedly is a crowd pleaser, but it's undoubtedly very lovely, easy on the olfactories, sexy and noticeable.
I love it! Silage is good and longevity amazing for the price.
I would say that this is a spring/summer fragrance.
All in all I give this 4/5

sherien

My husband cant stand it but I love it :( pm me if you wanna exchange. Dubai only please

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

This Parfume is made from the famous singer ELISSA she is a gorgeous magnificent, beautful Lebanese singer. you need to look her up on youtube and apreciate her work, she is amazing.... I didnt even know she had a fragrance, I just typed this up out of curiosty. So I want it now

carlita
carlita

Ok..I just found this at the Sephora outlet Bazaar shop here..Last two bottles and they held one for me.....I bought it blindly..From 72 euros I got it for 20 Euros!! Am loving it!!!

jubal
jubal

Absolutely incredible fragrance! I bought it blind due to the reviews here and my thanks to all who raved about it since I rarely buy blind but something told me to tell the French Shopper to pick up a bottle for me on her last trip to Paris and I am SO VERY glad I did!

Utterly gorgeous scent with fabulous sillage and longevity and a development from top notes to base that is a fabulous cascade of soft chypre perfection.

So very well balanced, not sweet and just the right touch of powder. I can't stop sniffing it and it evokes lots of compliments. This gem is worth the hunt!

helan.kazem
helan.kazem

Where can i buy or ship this Parfume (im from Germany) plzz reply..

angel1974
angel1974

Just bought it today and at discount too about 35 euros ! Really wonderful highly recommended!

mssallywalk2011
mssallywalk2011

Oh by the way its pretty expensive like 76E but count it worth the big bucks.

SensiW
SensiW

Le prix est environs E50-E70.

AMDs44
AMDs44

I want to try this cause it's the fragrance of Elissa (lebanese singer)

sherien

Just got it .. This is what a FRENCH PERFUM is like.. very feminine.. not for girls, as elegant as l'instant d'guirlan, perfect for a bride.. Peaches are very well balanced .. not sweet nor sour.. this is a lady's perfum by all means.. and it has nothing to do with Ferre perfum listed above, the Ferre In mood for love is all jasmin and citruss, this one is all peaches and flowers, but the peaches dominate on my skin.. reminds me of Roccobarroco Tre that was discontiued that was a very balanced peachy perfum, the sillage is a monester, I was able even to smell myself for hours .. this is a keeper.. :))

monamonib
monamonib

in fact itried this perfume on my clothes and icould smell the citruss jasmine and it stays long in clothes need to go again and try on my skin

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Such a Romantic scent. I am one of those Lucky Ladies having this one, and thanks goes to Dear friend of mine who gifted me this. OMG, I am felt in Love, with this scent. There are depth and romance in this scent, feeds Your Heart, and deep. A bit sweet, soft, powdery, very feminine. I can imagine wearing this no matter of time of year, night or day. This goes on romantic evening, as well on summer days, at winter time, to enlighten work days. AHHH. Thank You sweet Heart ***<3<3<3***

Another purchase for this perfume... I LOVE THIS

GiovannaRuiz
GiovannaRuiz

I bought this perfume last summer in Paris, IT'S TREMENDOUSLY EXQUISITE, unfortunately my bottle is empty now and I can't pay a fly just to get that perfume, can someone tell me where I can buy it????? I am from Mexico. Thanks

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Hi

I am one of the few lucky women who owns this perfume ..

The bottle is simple & chic with the diamond on its stopper

This smell: as a night in Beirut/Lebanon charming,pleasant,warm to heart and memorable..
you can smell peaches clearly here mixed with jasmin,orange blossoms and tangerine ..

I recommend this for Brides ,, you will be so special while wearing this & different from anybody else ,not only because the scent is amazing but also because only few women use this..

The last thing : sillage & lasting power are 100% trust worthy .. it stays all the day long & till the next day ;)

suzy Nasr

very LOOONNNNGGG lasting its unbelievable. A guy in my office revealed that he has been dreaming to smell this perfume on his girlfriend every time i pass by him n he smell it on me.

FeeRem
FeeRem

This is driving me crazy where can I buy this scent on line I have had it in the past bought for me by friends I would like to order it myelf could anyone please tell me how and where!!!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

like a lot of those 'niche' perfume houses which are not incredible expensive but not very popular and commercial alike all over the world, this one is avail and easy to get almost among eastern europe countries such as russia and ukraine... i don t know why! i can t even get it here in western-europe and most of the online perfumesstores i found from russia and ukraine they won't ship to western europe or only for absolutely off-ripping shipping rates. :( same story happens for example for carla fracci perfume range and some more i ve had a look up to get them.... strange! maybe kind of 'unvisible steel curtain' boycott?

guest_elle07
guest_elle07

I purchased this sent while on holiday in Athens, Greece. This is the most pleasant scent that I have encountered since the No.7 China Town fragrance in 2007. I would definitely like to order this scent if available online.

Purchased the fragrance in Paris at Sophia last spring. Simply love it. Would like to know if it can be purchased in the States or if it can ordered on-line from France.

latifa
latifa

je veux savoir le prix de ce parfum 50ml "elle d'elissa" car j'adore cette chanteuse et je veux savoir comment acheter ce parfum par internet et merci d'avance

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I have a sample of this in the edt named l'Eau d'Elissa. I have not tried the edp but l'eau d'Elissa is really wonderful! I first detect pineapple, strawberry, peach and jasmine. There is a magnificent tartness in the opening that must come from the mandarin. So nice and refreshing for a fruity scent. Not at all like the Escada scents because it is missing the syrupy note that makes those so intolerable for me. When this dries down I still note the fruits and jasmine but it's quite different from the tart opening that I REALLY love. Here's what I get lingering on my skin: light fruits, rose, musk and soft woods. Very nice indeed.

guest_YOHANNA
guest_YOHANNA

Buenas noches, quisiera saber como puedo obtener un perfume de estos por internet.

Venezuela

guest_alejandro
guest_alejandro

Buenas noches quisiera comprar el perfume elle d´elissa de georges stahl y cuanto es el costo muchas gracias.

guest_MOoOdy ^_^
guest_MOoOdy ^_^

this pafum is so WOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOW

so romance

guest_phil
guest_phil

royal,5 stars.i bought one to my girlfriend. yummy delicious :)

guest_melanie
guest_melanie

elle d'elissa is my favourite so far so romantic and fresh

guest_kim
guest_kim

elle d'elissa is really un reve de pafum it's a masterpiece...hair-raising

Elle d`Elissa by Georges Stahl 4.15 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Georges Stahl Elle d`Elissa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Georges Stahl Elle d`Elissa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elle d`Elissa by Georges Stahl. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elle d`Elissa by Georges Stahl represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.