Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

Royal Secret II Germaine Monteil for women

Royal Secret II Germaine Monteil for women
dislike

cinnamon

Royal Secret II by Germaine Monteil is a chypre floral fragrance for women. Royal Secret II was launched in 1999. Top notes are cinnamon, grapefruit and lemon; middle notes are violet, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and vanilla.

Cinnamon Grapefruit Lemon

Violet Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Patchouli Vanilla

Anne Klein 2

Royal Secret II Fragrance Reviews

Ivyswirl
Ivyswirl

What a lucky find! I saw this on ebay going for a song (I'm such a scavenger for perfume!) and had always wanted to smell it as I just adore cinnamon but I can't believe this isn't more popular.

It opens with a slightly sharp, almost vintage perfume smell that was a little off putting but within a few seconds I smell lush, creamy flowers. Whilst this stage is beautiful too it doesn't last that long, soon it evolves in creamy cinnamon, vanilla and sandalwood. So warm and comforting that you know after a bad day it would be the ideal pick me up scent. It is quite sweet to me, although of course it has nothing on some of the latest releases! Sillage and longevity for the edt seem pretty average on me, but my skin just eats perfume!

Wish this was easier to get hold of though, it's a nice alternative to fruity sweet stuff or the more heavily spiced current trends.

Sissi
Sissi

Vanilla and Sandalwood perdominates this scent the citruses i bearly smell
the flowers they just float in the backround and a Distant wisp of cinnamon

the opening has a dirty laundry opening
but that disappers quickly it turns into a Pleasent scent.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I cut to the chase and say it like it smells! It smells like coco and cream. Its a delightful scent but not one of my all time favorites but very modern for the modern younger girls who would ware this. It just didn't click with me and my nose for a perfect signature scent for me. Its beautiful though.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Germaine Monteil Royal Secret II fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Germaine Monteil Royal Secret II, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Royal Secret II by Germaine Monteil. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Royal Secret II by Germaine Monteil represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carven Ma Griffe Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Robert Piguet Bandit Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Hermes 24 Faubourg Estée Lauder Knowing Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Givenchy Ysatis La Perla La Perla Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Cartier Baiser Vole Dolce&Gabbana D&G Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Christian Dior Diorissimo Fendi Fendi Avon Timeless Trussardi Trussardi Christian Dior Poison Estée Lauder Azuree Pure Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette