Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Captivating Ghost for women

Captivating Ghost for women
dislike

Captivating Ghost for women Pictures Captivating Ghost for women Pictures

GHOST launches a new fragrance named Captivating in April of 2010. The notes of its composition include: bergamot, mandarin, guava, freesia, rose, magnolia, jasmine, iris, sandalwood and musk. The famous doll – like model Lily Cole is the face of Captivating fragrance.

It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Musk iris Jasmine Sandalwood Bergamot Mandarin Orange Freesia Rose Magnolia Peony Guava

Nautica Woman

Captivating Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

A really nice fresh summer fragrance. Light and fruity but all trace of it has gone after about 3 hours. Packaging/bottle nice and solid.

nitschevo

Update: who would have thought but this has very quickly become my summer go-to,office scent. It's so fresh and uplifting :) Lasting power also improved in warmer weather - try it out! :)

glitteralex
glitteralex

Like all of the Ghost line, this is more of an EDC concentration and is very faint- so much so that I can't really get a handle on it. There is synthetic fruit and a vague acrid musky powder. The packaging is masculine and unattractive. Even for young girls in the summer there are better options in this price range, like the Lilly Pulitzer line.

sammyseven89
sammyseven89

This has really great staying power on clothes, lasts longer than a week. I like it because it reminds me of something from childhood (the 90's) that I can't quite put my finger on. What's good is that it doesn't have that modern vibe, it's classic but in a light way - not overpowering. Not sweet or sugary. Finding that my scarf smelled of it long after the day I'd worn it was a lovely surprise.

One thing I would say is don't be put off by the bottle which is a bit plain and masculine. That doesn't reflect what's inside at all.

nitschevo

So, as stated in my review for Luminous I bought this one by accident. At first I too wasn't sure - but the opening and scent really grew on me. It is so refreshing but the musk helps to keep it from bordering on body spray freshness. Love to spritz this one on throughout the day. The only downside is that lasting power indeed is poor. 1-2 hours and it alreday settled down under your skin ;)

Edit: Lasts a lot longer on clothing - so don't forget to place one spritz on your shirt :)

slobberchops
slobberchops

tried this today as i wanted something different compared to the other perfumes i have.At first i wasnt too sure,for me on my skin it was very fruity,sharp and tangy,not really my thing,but,after half an hour it settled into a lovely light scent lat lasted for aprox 6 hours.Think its more for the summer for myself,but yes i do like it,i dont love it though and wont purchase it again

millie1980
millie1980

I only smelt it in the bottle, so I couldn't comment on how the fragrance develops. However, it had a peculiar fruity-powdery smell, and I didn't like it at all.

lat
lat

So, this is a great dupe for Puma Woman, which is something I'm very pleased with as I really like Puma Woman a lot and ran out of it. It's soft, musky, citrusy in the beginning, very pleasant and wearable.

BUDDYCASSIE
BUDDYCASSIE

Beautiful fresh light fragrance

treenhe
treenhe

very bright crystal with just a hint more wood. very soft and gentle. doesn't project well or last very long on me but very pleasant whilst it's there. don't get any fruit which is a shame as a bit of citrus could have transformed it. the sort of thing i like but couldn't fall in love with.

bluegreenlj
bluegreenlj

I've never tried the EDT of Ghost Captivating but I did receive a bottle of moisturizing lotion when I bought Ghost Deep Night. I detect Coconut in Ghost Captivating although Coconut is not listed as one of its ingredients.I reason why I feel this way is because I had Avon Tahitian Holiday (ATH) which has Coconut as one of its ingredients. Although Captivating is nothing like ATH, it does bring ATH to mind whenever I apply Captivating. My co-workers love the scent of Captivating and constantly ask me what perfume I'm using. The scent in the moisturising lotion is quite lasting, about 8 hours. The scent is strong when initially applied and rather overwhelming at first.

This is a nice summer/spring scent for every day. I use it for work. It has a creamy note and smells a bit fruity floral elegant. But after I finish the bottle, I would not repurchase it. I seldom repurchase anyway.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Slightly similar to Sweetheart but more fruity.
The staying power isn't that impressive, it is, however, a good day time fragrance, a mood uplifter when you go downstairs to put the kettle on and make some toasts on a gloomy Sunday morning.
It is a nice fesh, delicate floral, moderately sweet, great for a gift.
Inofensive but lacking the wow factor.

golden
golden

I tested this today, it is light, refreshing and sparkling.
It makes me think summer is on it's way.
A lovely perfume that isn't offensive, there's only one downside to this perfume and it's the staying power. 0%.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ghost Captivating fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ghost Captivating, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Captivating by Ghost. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Captivating by Ghost represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.