Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Ghost Cherish Ghost for women

Ghost Cherish Ghost for women
dislike

Ghost Cherish by Ghost is a Floral fragrance for women. Ghost Cherish was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac. Top notes are green apple, freesia and pink grapefruit; middle notes are pink lotus, violet and rose; base notes are amber, musk and cedar.

Green Apple Freesia Pink Grapefruit

Pink Lotus Violet Rose

Amber Musk Cedar

Ghost Cherish Fragrance Reviews

PastelMoon
PastelMoon

It smells very feminine, girly even, sweet and clean. I think I smell more freesia than rose and combined with lotus, this scent has a certain 'shower gel' or 'bubble bath' quality to it.
Very delicate but I see it working in many seasons and it is persistent enough.
A pleasant scent but I can see many people finding it a bit too young/boring/generic/simple smelling.
For me, it is a little bit too much of a nice, frilly and 'good girlfriend' scent. Not 'me' but I still love its fizzy sweet cleanliness and I would be glad to own it again.

polkadot27
polkadot27

My signature! This perfume is heaven on earth for me. It is beautiful and I love it. Granted a lot of people don't like this one or label it has uninteresting or generic. But not in my eyes. Yes, it is not one of those deep oily intense femme fatale scents. This is fizzy, magical, champagne bubble bath like scent. It is so light and ethereal. Ultimately feminine and girly. The most charming perfume I have ever owned. I own approximately 90 fragrances, but this has go to be my favourite. It is floral, sweet and rose and dries down into a powdery sweet rose scent. This is my treasure. It is an instant high for me, whenever I spray it I am taken into a magical world. This scent makes me feel beautiful and whenever I am in love I wear this scent, whenever I am feeling good about life or going through positive changes I wear this scent. Yes it is my signature but I don't abuse it by wearing it constantly because it is too special to me, it is far to delicate and magical. I am in love with this fragrance. I was from first spritz and I will be till the day I die. My favourite of the ghosts even though I own most of them and enjoy them all.
Granted the silage is poor and I wish it was stronger. But that would take away from the delicate champagne light air bubble feel.
It is a very pretty perfume indeed.

kocsonya
kocsonya

I have this one for swap (cca.30 ml). Email me if interested.

RkrChk
RkrChk

For those who love roses, this is perfect...On my skin, the rose note is amazingly prominent -- it stayed there until almost the drydown...The green apple peaked through, and the cedar is now making its presence known as the base notes quietly fade away...

fictional-lover
fictional-lover

I received this perfume as a gift from my parents and I fell in love with it SO fast! Not only is this amazingly fresh, fragrant and sexy, it's also good for people who don't like overbeaing fragrances.

This was my "first kiss" perfume years back, and since then it has always been at the top of my list. I will stop at nothing to get a hold of this bottle.

Recommend to EVERYONE!

A smell, that does not dissapoint.

Chrissie8809
Chrissie8809

Received it as a gift from my Mom...& I love this juice! It smells so clean and fresh...reminds me somewhat of Tommy Girl, but more feminine. Lasting power is very good & I can smell it on my clothes

guest_tee
guest_tee

Can someone tell me what this smells like? I really love this scent but its not available in Australia, i would like to know when i run out i can have access to my favourite perfume so maybe the similar one will be just as good. Thanks :)

Ouch!
Ouch!

Hmm this smells so familiar, it's very alike something else out there but not sure quite what. This perfume is very pretty, but not very strong at all. It's barely there having only sprayed it an hour ago. Such a classy but simple bottle it's gorgeous.

The scent itself is a delicate rose, slightly citrus, soft floral, close to the skin. Smells very clean and youthful. I can imagine this in spring, with someone wearing a light flowy dress spinning around in the sunshine with a loved one, laughing. It has a very slight creaminess too which I find a bit bizzare. it's not meshing. There is also a tinge of powder.

Gosh..this really smells familiar though, I WILL find out what it's similar to and post here when I find out!

Anyway this is very pretty, just wish it was stronger!

Update! It smells like cross between Miracle by Lancome & Echo Woman by Davidoff!! The same gentle vibe as that.

guest_a little eccentric
guest_a little eccentric

First couple of hours after spraying is like sniffing some window cleaning product. But after the initial shock, it has one of the nicest, most pleasant drydown.

sky76sky
sky76sky

I liked the original Ghost - it may have been heady, powdery, powerful stuff, but there was something charming about it.

Cherish is like Ghost's shy little sister. It has all the elements of the original, but in a smaller, more delicate form. It's subtley warm, sugary & full of white musk, but all of this is whispered, so you won't get that powerful Ghost haze from this scent. The cedar & amber in the dry down are gorgeous & turn me into a gorgeous clotted cream caramel.

Not very distinctive & a little too sugary for me, but really quite pleasant.

hena a
hena a

soft smelling. light and sweet. definitely wont offend anyone.

guest_laura
guest_laura

this smell is gorjous :)
wud recommend
x

2007

Ghost Cherish by Ghost 3.72 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ghost Ghost Cherish fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ghost Ghost Cherish, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ghost Cherish by Ghost. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ghost Cherish by Ghost represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.