Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Ghost Serenity Ghost for women

Ghost Serenity Ghost for women
dislike

Perfumer Michel Almairac created this fragrance as woodsy-floral composition.

The top notes bring freshly sweet notes of bergamot, coriander and green leaf. The heart follows with tea notes, peony, and lily of the valley, while the base unifies white musk, oakmoss, tonka and amber.

The bottle is unusual, as if capturing a peculiar elixir of serenity. The fragrance was created in 2003.

Coriander Green Leaves Bergamot

Peony Tea Lily-of-the-Valley

Tonka Bean Amber Oakmoss White Musk

Ghost Serenity Fragrance Reviews

ldetrich
ldetrich

This is one perfume I found to be very enjoyable and understated. Not so fresh that it's 'screechy' but very subtle and clean - it wears close to the skin after a few hours but is still detectable 10 hours in. It garnered several compliments from coworkers and friends. I also found the bottle to be very cute, I like to call it the 'space ship' bottle!

BethiaCharlotte
BethiaCharlotte

This is actually quite an underrated perfume! It was one of the first perfumes that I ever purchased, and still it doesn't compare to anything else that I own as it is just so clean and fresh. I can really pick out the notes in this fragrance, the green tea, coriander and the florals. A really lovely spring scent!

Ebony58
Ebony58

It was a great day time scent. It always perked me up instead of coffee.

Asty
Asty

Another I ended up giving away :/ Strange green tea type of fragrance. Quite fresh. Just not me

hazycat
hazycat

Wish it wasn't discontinued, I want it! lol Its so soapy/clean and fresh, love it!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

A scent that I had and liked a lot, but can't seem to find anymore.
Fresh and a tad watery yet with enough florals to give it a pretty and happy silage. Lily of the valley is predominant to my nose, closely followed by bergamot and green leaf -without that it smells 'green'- If anything I would call this a floral with a spicy edge.
It evokes images of flowers with dew-drops, whilst a hint of amber, musk and tonka-beans help to give the dry down a sensual feel. A pretty, light and fresh daywear scent with a decent longevity (4-5 hours). If I can find it I'll buy it again.

id
id

Nice but not worth buying. I get white flowers plus musk. I'd call it skin scent and that is all what can be said about this fragrance. Not distinct and memorable.

fresie
fresie

can anybody say,which parfum is similar? i dont know how it smells and i need a camparison to this.thanks.

Siv55
Siv55

Very nice and quite a distinctive one. Begins a little like Chic but less warm, more woody/white musk. Becomes nice skin scent type thing.

I have the same problem with my lid but its with ghost anticipation its very dissapointing but i dont no where to complain to!! Its the second time its happened!

guest_Vicki
guest_Vicki

I really love this smell, I wear it everyday, N I just love it

sky76sky
sky76sky

Vincenzina - you are spot on! After a few hours Ghost Serenity does indeed smell like Nivea...mmm, Nivea Soft! Very pleasant, light sweet white musk is predominent, but it smells a little bitter on my skin....a tiny touch of burnt caramel sneaks in there somewhere. Not as nice as the original in my opinion, but much less punchy for those who like their scents quiet & intimate.

[email protected]
MissLauraQ@hotmail.com

I'm wearing this today - and I'm quited pleased! It's very sexy to me. I can really smell the white musk, and the green notes and lily.

Although I do find it for the office - I think I'd love wearing it for a night out on the town.

jo Robinson
jo Robinson

I love this perfume BUT i have bought it on three seperate occasions and on each occasion the bottle top has broken.. there is a silver inlay in the top and this eventually spins round... consequently my perfume evaporates as the top keeps coming of... the design is really bad and i'm most annoyed with it as its alot of money to waste!!! Can anyone help as to who i complain to? joanne

Vincenzina
Vincenzina

This perfume is gorgeouse!!!
Smell clean just like Nivea products.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ghost Ghost Serenity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ghost Ghost Serenity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ghost Serenity by Ghost. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ghost Serenity by Ghost represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.