Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ghost Summer Moon Ghost for women

Ghost Summer Moon Ghost for women
dislike

Ghost Summer Moon by Ghost is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Ghost Summer Moon was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Louis Grauby. Top notes are mandarin orange, cassia, peach, apple, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are freesia, marigold, lotus and rose; base notes are musk and sandalwood.

Mandarin Orange Cassia Peach Apple Bergamot Lemon

Freesia Marigold Lotus Rose

Musk Sandalwood

Girl

Ghost Summer Moon Fragrance Reviews

Sorry it was Summer Dream and Sheer Summer,not Summer Moon.:-(

Sweet Caroline 1000

HEY Y'ALL , I found it on EBay !!!!

jodie21tate
jodie21tate

really really want this perfume..... anyone that finds it please let me know thanks x

abiash
abiash

does anyone know where i can buy this from now? its my fav perfume ever and i cannot get it anywhere!

Rouu
Rouu

i got that one yesterday and i found it GOOD at da 1st sniff i luve it :)

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

I LOVE all the ghost fragrances, they're lovely and fruity and flowery. I don't know which one to choose??

I want one that is flirty, fresh, fruity, and young. Sweet, but not headache sweet. Also, I want it to be good for any season, not just summer. Any suggestions?

guest_Mia
guest_Mia

mmm...me 2 i adore this parfume!so far was impossible to find it ,but who knows...maybe...

2007
noor_jehan
noor_jehan

it was a limited edition 2003. many people are looking for that fragrance. i hate to disappoint you but, i am afraid, it won't be really possible to find. you can also leave a message in the club, perhaps someone will know.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ghost Ghost Summer Moon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ghost Ghost Summer Moon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ghost Summer Moon by Ghost. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ghost Summer Moon by Ghost represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ghost Ghost Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Ghost Ghost Deep Night Cacharel Promesse Katy Perry Purr Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Fluoressence Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Summer Pop Ghost Ghost Sheer Summer Ghost Enchanted Bloom Cartier Delices Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Oriflame Urban Lovers for Her Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bliss Paco Rabanne Ultrared Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Paris Hilton Can Can Christian Dior Pure Poison Chupa Chups Love Trap Magnific Sun