Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Woman GianMarco Venturi for women

Woman GianMarco Venturi for women
dislike

Woman GianMarco Venturi for women Pictures Woman GianMarco Venturi for women Pictures Woman GianMarco Venturi for women Pictures

Woman by GianMarco Venturi is a Floral fragrance for women. Woman was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Gilles Romey. Top notes are freesia, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are iris, white lotus, hawthorn and floral notes; base notes are musk and heliotrope.

Freesia Grapefruit Bergamot

iris White Lotus Hawthorn Floral Notes

Musk Heliotrope

Tout A Vous

Woman Fragrance Reviews

Bagoo
Bagoo

I found this fragrance when my mom bought it for her birthday. First it was too spicy for me (somehow I find this floral smell spicy on my mother and me) but then I just loved it on her skin and I tried it too.
It became my daily perfume I love it so much that I use it almost everyday to any occasion.
Also it has a good price here in Lithuania.

Very nice, light and a little bit sweet floral fruity fragrance. Much more floral than fruity.

The leading notes in this fragrance are the gillyflower note, the heliotrope note and the freesia note, mixed with the lotus note and the iris note into romantic floral bouquet. The hawthorn are also noticeable. I would say that the bergramot and the grapefruit notes rather bring freshness to this fragrance than make it citrusy. The fragrance is light enough, but the musk note is noticeable in the base.

This fragrance seems to me tender and charming. It can be a really nice choice as a light floral fragrance for every day.

I have been searching for this fragrance and can not find it to purchase if anyone have any leeds please let me know

guest_Irinkaelm
guest_Irinkaelm

Yesterday, quite occasionally, I bought a bottle of this fragrance. It seemed to me fresh, very light, and summer-like. Today, however, I became rather doubtful about it: the smell is simple, floral indeed and very obvious to me. I expected it to be more enigmatic, somewhat more subtle. Though my colleagues asure me that it's very pleasant, so I decided to wear it for some time.

Woman by GianMarco Venturi 3.71 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about GianMarco Venturi Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about GianMarco Venturi Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Woman by GianMarco Venturi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Woman by GianMarco Venturi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Armand Basi In Red Gianfranco Ferre Ferre Eau de Parfum Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain L'Instant Magic Estée Lauder Knowing Cacharel Liberte Cacharel Eden Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Hermes Eau des Merveilles Thierry Mugler Innocent Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse Cacharel Anais Anais Chopard Wish Chanel Chanel N°22 Serge Lutens Gris Clair Calvin Klein Truth Prada Infusion d'Iris Fragonard Baroque