Designers » F-H » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Ferre Gianfranco Ferre for women

Ferre Gianfranco Ferre for women
dislike

Gianfranco Ferre by Gianfranco Ferre is a floral aldehyde fragrance for women. Gianfranco Ferre was launched in 1984. Top notes are aldehydes, peach, neroli, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are carnation, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, musk, benzoin, vanilla, vetiver, cedar and styrax. This is a pure perfume concentration for Gianfranco Ferre fragrance launched 1984.

Aldehydes Peach Neroli Bergamot Lemon

273 Rodeo Drive

Ferre Fragrance Reviews

stormyla
stormyla

It bothers me that I never tried this fragrance back when it was still in production as I have always been a big fan of Mr. Ferre's fashions and accessories. I was so sad to hear of his passing last year.

Recently I lucked into two minis of this beautiful parfum. This fragrance is exquisite, even hauntingly lovely. It seems to me to be a floral oriental.It is a very rich warm,spicy,woody floral potion that is neither loud nor subdued.

GF is a very refined elegant scent that would make any woman appear sophisticated and classy. The fragrance is very well blended and has an earthy quality that is a surprising note in such a formal type of fragrance. There is also something playful about this scent.

This scent brings to mind a woman wearing classic sportswear clothing with Bulgari jewelry, a Gucci scarf, an Hermes bag and Chanel sunglasses while she sits on a blanket in the grass in Central Park enjoying her lunch and having a great time people watching!

This fragrance has a respectable but not excessive sillage and on me lasts about 6 hours. There is some available on Ebay, but not a tremendous amount and the price is not outrageous for such a fine quality fragrance. I'd love to find a larger bottle of this lovely scent!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Thanks to RkrChk I get to sample this classic scent from an era long gone. The concentration that I'm reviewing is for the EDT. This is a very nice fragrance in the big and opulent ways of the 80's. It's got character and it's a big white floral scent. although this was launched in 1984 it's quite wearable. Grown up yes dated it is not. This turns powdery in my skin with notes of gardenia. When I first smelled this I thought it was tuberose but when I looked at the notes it said gardenia. When I first spray and throughout the drydown I though it smelled quite similar to 273 Rodeo drive, but lighter I think that might be because it's an EDT. I imagine the EDP to be quite powerful. If you like this perfume try 273 rodeo drive which is very inexpensive and it will give you the same feeling as this one.

junior halston
junior halston

Bless the 80's that decade brought out some of the most beautiful inspired fragrances. One on the list is the signature fragrance of Ferre - right from the cognac colored juice to the opulent bottle the fragrance in amazing.

passionata20
passionata20

This is the section for pure parfum version of the fragrance "Gianfranco Ferre". I have bought recently it for quite a lot of money and it looks like the one on the picture above: 15ml of dark juice in pure parfum concentration (boxed and the only one i could find on ebay), but i haven´t tested it yet, since i am afraid to waste it. I love the EDT version of this fragrance and think this one is also amazing, since it has to have a real civet and musk olis in it. One day when i will try it (hopefully earlier than next winter) i will definitly write a review for a fragrance itself.
Comparing the notes they are not quite alike with EDT actually, but i hope that this is just a mistake and something is missing here because the EDT of this fragrance is FABULOUS!

Ferre by Gianfranco Ferre 3.93 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gianfranco Ferre Ferre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gianfranco Ferre Ferre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ferre by Gianfranco Ferre. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ferre by Gianfranco Ferre represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.