Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Ferre Rose Gianfranco Ferre for women

Ferre Rose Gianfranco Ferre for women
dislike

ozonic
Ferre Rose Gianfranco Ferre for women Pictures Ferre Rose Gianfranco Ferre for women Pictures Ferre Rose Gianfranco Ferre for women Pictures

Ferre Rose is a comfortable and thin aroma that whiffs with delicate rose scent. The Rose Ferre is not intensive, not glaring, it whispers tenderly on your skin. The first notes are fresh, mouthwatering and light: peach, mandarin, pomegranate and watermelon. The rose, bloomed in the heart of composition, is followed by freesia, Japanese gardenia, sweet orange blossom note and luscious hyacinth. The calm and elegant base is created of cedar wood, amber, vanilla and sandal wood. The perfume was launched in 2007.

Ferre Rose was created by Alexandra Jouet and Francis Kurkdjian.

Pomegranate Mandarin Orange Peach Watermelon

Orange Blossom Japanese Gardenia Freesia Water Hyacinth Rose

Sandalwood Amber Vanilla Cedar

Lovely Blossom

Ferre Rose Fragrance Reviews

Ioli19
Ioli19

This is not overly sweet, I don't think it's aquatic either, what it is is a very fresh perfume, utterly inoffensive , well received flowery scent. The top notes are fruity, but well blended and the pomegranate and watermelon are the most evident, they are not shouty, they work well together. The flowers appear soon, I wouldn't call it a rose scent, despite the fact that the rose is most definitely there. The rose is sharing the centre stage pretty equally with the orange blossom, freesia and hyacinth. So if you want a rose fragrance this is misleading !
It's moderate silage and longevity wise.
All in all a simple, fresh, delicate summer scent that's underrated.

DIXIAO
DIXIAO

The opening is quite close to Echo by Davidoff in my opinion. Just one spray I could smell watermalon immediately. On me it is more fruity than floral. The dry down is creamy and warm in a way I prefer. Glad that I got a 100ml bottle.

Lilii
Lilii

I am a fan of rose perfumes and I liked the bottle so I was searching for this perfume for a while until I found it in a perfume shop yesterday. On paper it smells mild, delicate, girly and non offensive. It is not sth unique but it smells pleasant. I also smelled sth medecine like (maybe watermelon?). It is a perfect choice for spring and then for summer.
I am not sure if I buy it or not, it smells nice but it is more fruity than floral and I got almost no roses on the paper. Now I am wondering how it will smell on the skin? maybe I get more roses?

Jenny Peycheva
Jenny Peycheva

Once again a fantastic work from Ferre! Honestly I didn't expect this one to be so perfect on me as I don't like the sweet rose fragrances like Bulgari- rose esentuelle but this one is soooo different! I love it!

dina
dina

Tested Ferré Rose today expecting a light rose fragrance but all I got were fresh aquatic notes but no roses whatsoever. The more it dries down, it fades resembling Cool Water the original, just airier and lighter.

Disappointed? Not really, I was just expecting some rose note to come through... I would actually recommended it to aquatic fragrances lovers or those who find Cool Water a bit too sharp for their liking.

However, what I don't understand is the comparison to "Rose The One" or "Rose Essentielle" :)

imihelsone
imihelsone

This used to be the only perfume I wore for 3 years in a row. Have gone through many bottles of this, probably 5 in total. A very "good girl", classy and flowery scent. Have received lots of compliments on it, usually from older people, my boss included. Even though this used to be the only perfume I ever wore, now I have a 100ml bottle half used up as I find myseld reaching for other perfumes instead. Maybe I have kind of outgrown it but neverthless I think I will be having this in my collection forever as it reminds other people of "me" so much.

vigilante_squirrel
vigilante_squirrel

I've worn this several times and each time I find it a little more interesting! I seem to be sensitive to woodsy, evergreen notes; what I get at first sniff is a very cool cedar note underlying the warm, juicy melon and pomegranate notes. Closing my eyes I have a vision of being in a garden pergola surrounded by fir trees just after a morning rain. The mist in the air holds onto that refreshingly green woody scent, and as the sun comes out so, too, do the rest of the notes of this fragrance!

I do wish it had more pronounced rose scent -- that said, the gardenia and orange blossom, which assert themselves as the melon starts to wear off, are very beautiful together. The rose is in there but it's not va-va-voom rose, it's much more muted and subtle.

As this dries down I still have that effervescent cedar scent tinted (and this is delightful!) with mandarin orange, vanilla and a lingering hint of the white florals. The dry down is my favorite part! This will definitely be one of my go-to fragrances for summer!

smnbrb
smnbrb

Somehow i can feel a hint of patchouli...:|

Ordinarily, an all-fruit opening line-up, including both watermelon and pomegranate, would be a huge red flag--or rather pink--evoking memories of some of the ghastly Victoria's Secret Secret Garden fruity nightmares. However, as a big fan of Pierre Bourdon's fruity-iris, FERRE edp, I decided to throw caution to the wind and pick up a bottle of FERRE ROSE, which was also created by a famous nose. What did I have to lose? Even if I hated the perfume inside, the bottle would still look beautiful next to my glorious FERRE edp.

As expected, this perfume is indeed pink. About as pink as they come, but somehow the fruits do not decompose and attract gnats, as happens when I attempt to don BEYOND PARADISE and similar synthetic fruity-abstract floral mishmash fragrances. In FERRE ROSE, the fruits retain their integrity and dominate the florals but in a cheerful not a cloying or sickening way. This perfume is nowhere near as nice as the Pierre Bourdon creation, which is more floral than fruity, and golden, not pink. Yet FERRE ROSE is nice for what it is: a balanced and wearable fruity pink (not rose) perfume.

To my nose, FERRE ROSE is aesthetically similar to Ellen Tracy TRACY--but with more fruit. This composition also bears similarities to a couple of the members of the Salvatore Ferragamo INCANTO series.

perfumeee
perfumeee

It's not very rosy, but the rose note is still noticeable. It's very fresh,little fruity and sweet. Nice and refreshing. Smells gorgeous on my skin. I really like this one!:D

pauluch3
pauluch3

There's nothing masculine about this scent. It's very girly, delicate rose aroma mixed with the freshness of the fruits. It's not aquatic but I get some sort of watery feeling about it. From time to time it can develop a slight sour note, but generally it's ok. Quite linear though.

I got it together with the body lotion, and I have to say that it smells exactly like the perfume. The staying power (approx. 4h) is very good as for EdT, and if you add the lotion it's there from 9 till 5. Really good for spring and summer.
***

vetiver
vetiver

Watery fruity scent..very very light with poor staying power. Nice and refreshing...like pink shampoo. Not very special..at least not my cup of tea.

cimfonica
cimfonica

It's indeed a fresh watery floral scent. Good for summer/spring. A light non-headache rose scent.

domenicamartinello
domenicamartinello

Though I'll admit, the rose is not the standout note, I was very pleasantly surprised with this nonetheless - Perhaps because it is my first rose scent.

It is very fresh and airy and aquatic even, prim and proper and girlish. And the staying power is good, this scent definitely "whispers" and lingers on the skin for hours, which is a plus. Very nice spring/summer fragrance... I'd wear it with an airy floral print dress, or something feminine and fun.

I don't get a rose scent here. Where is the rose? It's an aquatic , slightly masculine, scent from my point of view. There are many others out there like this and similar scents have been named already.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

There can be quite a lot of Rose scents in the world. Ferre Rose is the kind of watery, tender and soothing. The top is sweet juicy melon, but never too sweet; the floral part is wet, light and soft. The rose is out there however to my nose it doesn’t really dominate, still the other flowers have their roles, at least, I can smell some fresh freesia. Overall, very well-balanced.

Ferre Rose is a safe choice on your first personal perfume, meanwhile it can be a pleasant one for workplace. It smells like spring! Given the reasonable price tag, likely it will be my next purchase.

This one is my at-work-scent (office). Soft, a little bit sweet, Love the rose in it. Not tooo sweet and not to loud. A scent that stays close to me. A scent that lasts - on me - for many hours. I tried D & G rose the one - but that scent is a lot more sweet and expensive, than this one. I think rose the one and ferre rose are similar to each other to 75-80 % when I wear them.

tonni
tonni

Very sweet scent without little rose smell,the fruit notes including peach and watermelon are very strong and sweet which make me headache for one day.It gives me the worst feeling of rose.

I hate this rose.

hantafromsanta
hantafromsanta

On me this opens as a beautiful, light, fruity rose. Promising!

It does unfortunately not have a strong sillage or staying power at all,
and after about an hour, the only thing left is the drydown that on my skin is shallow and sour.
Each and every time I wore this I got the same result,
short&beautiful opening, then ugly sourness.
What is it with my skin and rose scents?

So twice I also applied it on my t-shirt - it stays longer and gets much less sour, it keeps its fruity rose notes and only gets a little more.. watery.
Nice on fabric, except for the first 1/4-1/2 hour nasty& sallow on skin.

I have pretty much the same thing going on with D&G Rose the One and even worse Bvlgari Rose Essentielle.. pity.

Pretty, watery peach scent with floral compliments. It's quietly lovely, a scent of ripe peaches in a blooming water garden. Lacks obvious 'aquatic' notes, so it lacks jarring or harsh edges. Quiet, pretty pastels perfect for spring, though it is versatile enough for most seasons.

Juma
Juma

I tested yesterday: it is rich, sensual scent, to me a little harsh at beginning.
I expected to compare to another rose scent Paris and Paris varieties, but No way! Totally different scent, similar maybe to The one and The one rose. Nothing speciall to me. Staying power isn't strong.
I compare it at testing to Ferre Rose Princess which is too girly with some unrecognized fruits...

adrienn99
adrienn99

very nice, balanced fragrance. To me it is very feminine without yelling at all the people around 'hey i am a woman' and i love this! Discrete, classy. Too bad it does not stay long.

guest_Caitlin
guest_Caitlin

I love gianfranco ferre rose perfume it's great I love the smell xx

tsofa
tsofa

I thought that it would be similar to Ferre Rose Princess, but Ferre Rose Princess is a thousand times much better than this one.

When I sprayed it on me, i got a little peach and mandarin – orange smell. The rose smell seemed artificial to me. The flowers faded away almost immediately and the dry down… well, kind of bothered me. The lasting power was medium.

I guess this perfume is not suitable for me. I have given it many chances to like me but it didn’t work.

So, we took separate roads! Didn’t mind though!!

guest_Nordic chic
guest_Nordic chic

I bought Ferre Rose blinded when visiting Italy as there was no sample to be "smelled" at the airport. The box was just so lovely! Haven't been disappointed. Suitable for every occasion. At this site noticed other Ferre EdT that I have to try once available. BTW, does anyone of you ever use perfume at daytime? I think it is just too heavy in the office environment. Have a lovely spring everyone!

alina terec
alina terec

this fragrance has a very strong sour note that you get from the begining till end. it just doesn't dissapear. i personally don't get any rose from this one, meerely just fruits. it is a beautifull fragrance though and good for summer wear. but i must insist those of you who expect a overwelming rose elixir will be dissapointed. in that case you should try rose essentielle from bulgari.

guest_rynryn
guest_rynryn

I've chanced upon ferre rose edp and ferre rose princesse edp at the fragrance store in the mall.. I was very much impressed with the name and colour of ferre rose princesse. After i tried them both i think ferre rose smelled so much better than ferre rose princesse. The rose scent is pretty distinctive the instant u sprayed them. The later on the rose smelled creamy and light on your skin. If you're a big fan of rose perfume then this is the one for you-)

I love Ferre works.it has became one of my favorite Italian perfume houses.
to my luck,I first smelled the limited edition of rose which was diamond edition and then I smelled this one.these two are really similar.the same romantic,mild rose that explore your feminine side,without being annoying.this soft rose is well mixed with refreshing fruits that has made it even better.the exotic and feminine scent of peach and the fresh notes of watermelon that I really get.thought pomegranate is listed here too,I can't recognize it.
by the way the whole fragrance is floral,as it's categorized in the site and it's right.the floral notes are stronger than the juicy,fruity ones.
I think this original version is more suitable for +25 females,while the re-edition of diamond can be wore by every age.
to be honest I like the original version a little more,because totally I like fruitier perfumes.but this one is very delicate too.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Aww! It is so nice! Agree with Marianne, it reminded me of Touch of Pink only this is more delicate and juicier (thanks to watermelon :D). The top is very like florals + citruses with a watermelon which gives the juiciness. Nothing special so far, but it's nice, clean, inoffensive, for everyday to wear. I would happily receive it as present, but I wouldn't buy it myself. After few hours there are some flowers, still a hint of something citric and peeking thru musky base. It doesn't remind me Bright Crystal, it's more like Lacoste Touch of Pink but without any spices. It also recalls me Hippy Fizz for some reason, but I doubt it because smelled Fizz long time ago.

flannelman
flannelman

Ferre Rose is advertised as fresh and delicate, but I didn't get this impression at all. To me, it is without a doubt quite flowery, intense, warm and voluptuous.

There is of course no arguing that this is not the best, most truthful rose fragrance as such. So, if you're looking for something like a soliflore, this won't do.

Instead, in Ferre Rose you will find a rich, creamy flowery fragrance with great staying power and projection, to which a sweet edge is further added by its fruit notes.

Lubaska
Lubaska

Ferre Rose is clear, pure, simple floral scent for mature women. I like it for it is wearable from beginning to its development. Maybe only classic, but nice one.

Silvery
Silvery

Reminds me of Versace Bright Crystal... However, I like both fragrances, their nice flowery and fruity scent.

Marianne

Personally, I can hardly find any rose. The fragrance is similar to the Escada summer scents and Morgan fragrances. It reminds me of Lacoste's Touch of Pink. Splashy, fruity and slightly creamy. But the fruity notes don't match the base. In my opinion, they should have left out the musky and woody notes. All in all, it's nothing special... From 1 to 5 I would rate it 3.

Marianne

I will get this one in a few days time and then tell you about my experiences. I'm really looking forward to discovering the scent.

Moszatka
Moszatka

I don't like rose in the fargrance, but in this parfume so delicious. It's a fresh and fruity fragrance, with a little rose.

noor_jehan
noor_jehan

i like this rose. it is fresh and weightless. although, i would prefer such rosey note less undertoned by other floral notes.

2007

Ferre Rose by Gianfranco Ferre 3.82 out of 5 based on 211 ratings and 36 user reviews

FragranceShop.com
Ferre Rose by Gianfranco Ferre for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Ferre Rose by Gianfranco Ferre for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
FERRE ROSE for WOMEN by Gianfranco Ferre EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ TESTER
FERRE ROSE for WOMEN by Gianfranco Ferre EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ TESTER
Gianfranco Ferre Ferre Rose Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Gianfranco Ferre Ferre Rose Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Ferre Rose Princesse Perfume by Gianfranco Ferre, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
FERRE ROSE PRINCESS for WOMEN by Gianfranco Ferre EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gianfranco Ferre Rose Princesse Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gianfranco Ferre Rose Princesse Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gianfranco Ferre Rose Princesse Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Gianfranco Ferre Rose Princesse Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gianfranco Ferre Ferre Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gianfranco Ferre Ferre Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ferre Rose by Gianfranco Ferre. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ferre Rose by Gianfranco Ferre represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.