Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

In The Mood For Love Pure Gianfranco Ferre for women

In The Mood For Love Pure Gianfranco Ferre for women
dislike

In The Mood For Love Pure Gianfranco Ferre for women Pictures

New edition by the house of Gianfranco Ferre, In The Mood For Love Pure, brings us the essence of pure love and incorporates feelings of a young woman who gets in touch with first love excitement and meets her first love in utterly honest and innocent way.

The composition blends ingredients as a perfect mixture of infatuation, hidden glances and smiles, first kisses and touches. Pure love of the new fragrance In The Mood For Love Pure sings with fresh aromas of bergamot, nashi pears, black currant buds, peach zest and Pink Lady apple. A heart beats in clear rhythm of rose, cherry blossom, lily and jasmine, while a base cuddles aromas of cream wood, musk and cedar.

The fragrance arrives in a flacon with the same shape as its antecedent In The Mood For Love, decorated with romantic pink nuances and available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT. Available from summer 2010!

Bergamot Pear Cassis Peach Red Apple

Cherry Blossom Jasmine Lily Rose

Woodsy Notes Virginia Cedar Musk

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

In The Mood For Love Pure Fragrance Reviews

pusia
pusia

Just another fruity floral, like many other in the market. Nothing memorable. For young girls who need unoffensive, delicate smells. I just got a tiny bottle and I'm glad it's gone.

oneinamillion
oneinamillion

It's not long-lasting. It doesn't fill a room, yet it is delightful. I prefer just a bit heavier perfumes for daily wear in urban environment. Loved instantly. I bought it for summer. It is warm and soft. It takes me away from the city. To me it is freshy, wattery, not to frutty (believe me i own another fruitty scent, which is a way fruitty). it's not intricate, notes play at the same time.

parisalondres
parisalondres

I blind bought this bottle last year. The beginning of peachy/fruity scent was very strong, which I was not impressed. However, it was suprisingly smelled so good after one hour when the woody scent joining fruity scent. It gives me comfort, soothing feel. the longer it stays on your body, the better it smells, very long lasting by the way.

victoria.dudchenko
victoria.dudchenko

i have this perfume, its very long lasting- about 12 hours and maybe more

bahar.sr7
bahar.sr7

i wanna ask if someone has this perfume? is it long lasting?(how many hours)

Eicher
Eicher

I went yesterday in a perfume shop and I simply fell in love with this perfume. It's very balmy and strangely, but on my skin it had a powdery scent. I can feel rose an musk especially. I will purchase it very shortly.

Very nice and yummy fruity floral fragrance. It reminds me a warm apricot scent. Maybe it's just the peach note.
I like this fragrance. It's charming!:)

parfum de l'amour
parfum de l'amour

Today I discovered In the Mood for Love Pure. It was on sale at Marionnaud and, as I read about it this past summer, I quickly and enthusiastically sprayed it on a blotter. The first impression was of something familiar, very airy and fruity. I thought to myself that this was the perfect blend of summer fruits. Its cocktail quality is terribly tempting really. It made me cheerful, in a youngish, romantic and happy-go-lucky kind of way.
The fruits remain throughout its evolution, light and watery, fresh and clean. The dry down is a bit crisp as the cedar wood comes in, but that does not spoil its overall charm. Not unbearably sweet, not at all bitter, not overpowering. It's just the right amount of everything that defines a floral fruity. Recommended for young women between 18 and 25, IMO. However, those looking for original, powerful, statement scents might not exactly fit this perfume category.
For me - a definite win! Considering a purchase, too. :D

vertigo
vertigo

I get more watery apple than peach.
Definitely better than In The Mood For Love Tender.
It's a nice, airy, transparent fruity.

But...
The original was miles better.

dinaia
dinaia

Deliciously creamy apple smell, very pure indeed, I absolutely love it.

there is something too loud and too agrressive about this perfume that I don't like.it reminds me a bit SPRING FLOWER by CREED that I disliked and I can see the reason;they have so many notes in common.
at the first sniff I could definitely smell apples and it's weired,because I love red apple note in perfumes,but here it's just too much too take,maybe too sour,too amateur...
I prefer the first edition.it was a nice average perfume,but this one is like a disaster.

I like the fruity and especially peachy note of this. It's a nice summer and day scent. Gives you a good mood and cheers you up. I like it more than the original version. It also reminds me of "Aquarelles" by Yves Rocher. Unfortunately it doesn't last too long on me.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

nice soft feminine for day time wear

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

Nicer to sniff than the original ‘In the Mood for Love’ due to new yummy undertones. A whiff of delicate strawberry supported by fruity accord with a touch of not edible peach. Unlike predictably rosy, so a bit boring for me, ‘Ferré Rose Princesse’, ‘Pure’ is balancing on the verge of being a gourmand fruity floral. Creates same Princess-like tender girly girl’s aura (or totally ‘antigravity’ adult’s :)). Actually, it seems the most inspiring juice with a delicious facet among Ferre’s recent releases targeted to a younger crowd. The design of the bottle is quite appealing too.

LIN
LIN

Such a lovely peach! very soft,a little bit sweet( but a light) scent, something for everyday wearing,not heavy and very comfortable on my skin, a nice one...!

antonpan
antonpan

This is the best peach scent I've ever tried. It is not sweet or powdery, but fresh, sparkling, a bit sour and very young!

claudia_23
claudia_23

when i tried this one i smelled vanilla and peaches and some powdery notes, i do like it but i will not buy it

In The Mood For Love Pure by Gianfranco Ferre 3.77 out of 5 based on 119 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gianfranco Ferre In The Mood For Love Pure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Gianfranco Ferre In The Mood For Love Pure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify In The Mood For Love Pure by Gianfranco Ferre. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of In The Mood For Love Pure by Gianfranco Ferre represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.