Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

I have it: 718 I had it: 1225 I want it: 371 My signature: 18

Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani for women Videos
Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

This fragrance was inspired by Giorgio Armani’s’ holiday spent on the isle of Pantelleria. The scent of lazy summer days and freedom. Acqua di Gio achieved its high-quality status by perfectly harmonizing aquatic notes with sweet and fruity notes of muscat grapes from Pantelleria along with blending them successfully with the freshness of pineapple and citrus notes. Watermelon blends nicely with the notes of freesia, hyacinth and ylang-ylang. The warm, woody and musky base note remind of the Mediterranean warm temperament. This fragrance was created in 1995. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Peony Pineapple Musk Vodka Violet Peach Banana Leaf Lemon

Lily Freesia Jasmine Hiacynth Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Calone

Sandalwood Amber Musk Cedar Styrax

Giorgio Beverly Hills Blue
Un Bateau pour Capri
Aventus

Acqua di Gio Fragrance Reviews

Acqua di Gio is the mother of all acquatic floral and it had a success that according to my tastes is not really explicable.
Perhaps it made a statement when it came out and it was relief from heavy notes, but at the same time it started the trend of all the floral ozonic/acquatic "acqua" thing.
New and lively at first, it became such a bore everywhere. Every woman and their sisters wore in a bottle at once squitting: "Oh, it's so fresh and gentle! Inoffensive!"
No, it's not inoffensive. Probably still one of the best in its kind, still killing me softly with "acqua".
It has an interesting woody drydown that softens that brain killing piercing note, so when I used to wear it long time ago (only sometimes for fashion's sake) I had to endure all the first stages before enjoying that soft wood. I hope they didn't reformulate it.
BTW what's Musk Vodka?

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

Another floral fruity fragrance I do like, which is rare. This smells very watery to me, like something out of a stocked floral area near a lake. It comes off on me as very floral but with green notes.
The top notes are peony, pineapple, musk vodka, peaches, lemon, banana leaf, and violets. I smell the peony and vodka right off the bat. The violet as well but it comes out after about 10 minutes on me. The middle notes are lily, freesia, jasmine, hyacinth, ylang-ylang, rose, lily-of-the-valley, and calone (which is a synthetic note to mimic melons). Base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar, and styrax (which are a woody resin).

Morely
Morely

It is not discontinued, just harder to find it nowadays. You can get it in big stores or in duty free in almost all countries airports. It's still on Armani's website and you can get the perfume. Mine was made in 2014.
By the way it is not even close to the scent of Acqua di Gioia. When I couldn't find Acqua di Gio I've tried Acqua di Gioia and was really disappointed...

I really like the perfume. My sister bought it for herself but apparently it has something that she had allergy for and she gave it to me when I was quite little. It's totally different on me. On me it's ocean and jasmine garden and I like it. On my sister it is not a garden but little dark room with jasmine and ylan-ylang all over it.

It's quite unique scent with many ingredients and smells so it's amazingly different on different persons and not everyone can wear it and smell it. I've noticed that some people are much more sensible to it than others. Never had this with other perfumes. Maybe it is because of lily's scent.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I confirm - it is NOT DISCONTINUED! I smelled it today at Indizio and the ladies said they have it on stock permanently. Hurrraaa!:-D

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

Since I wear Aventus and its done so well for me my gf has been wanting a fragrance thats her "AVENTUS" so to speak so last week we went to Macys to sample a few frags.

And we tried a few frags but the female version of ADG seemed to blow the competition away !

Its a beautiful blend of freshness,light cirtuses and floral as well as some nice woody notes in the background to add some depth. This is a very similar to the mens version but while the mens version gives off a playful more casual vibe the womens version to me anyways gives off a playful vibe but also a more elegant vibe. In a nutshell this fragrance is beautiful and is a must for the warmer weather !!!

This actually lasts my gf 6-8 hours and projects pretty well on her for 4 of those hours.

Id rate this fragrance a very solid 9 !!! This and the female version of Issey Miyake are my 2 favs as far as my personal fav scents I like smelling on women

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

For me is fresh, clean and soapy but in a good way.
If you're the kind of woman who likes to wear men's fragrance, this is one of the best choices.
Also perfect for summer!!

schamberae
schamberae

Just received my ADG I bought from online.it's rejected product but original and I got the tester for only $18. this is the real smell of sea water. Imagine walking on the beach in Bali (I'm Indonesian) with breeze and Balinese traditional music. Floral and watery. And also casual enough for any occasion or office day time wear. Oooh how I miss Bali.

Update : I notice that actually this is smells like air freshener. probably it was the best on 90's, but I buy it in 2014 where air freshener and detergent could smell like high end perfume nowadays :( so sad that I smell like stella air freshener

gardeniapetunia
gardeniapetunia

The way this perfume changes is lovely and it also responds to heat in the nicest of ways. Many hours after applying, the top notes long gone, I will be outside in the summer warmth and get the most beautiful rose fragrance and that alone is why I love this perfume.
I have been wearing this for ten years with great love. To me this is neither aquatic (well, a tiny bit, but not overly) or Mediterranean, (whatever that is, I've never been, but tend to think rosemary and lemon)
I have been looking for years for a perfume to surpass this for spring/summer, seriously I don’t love all the notes, but can’t find one. Maybe it’s like marriage!

icecube
icecube

A pleasant aquatic smell but I am very dissapointed I cant get any wodka or citrus.
Reminds me of Salvador Dalis aquatic perfumes but think his Sea & Sun in Cadaques is better.
But nothing likt the masterpiece of aquatics:L`Eau De Monteil by Germaine Monteil.

mashry68
mashry68

use it only for my baby girl.. for me i dont love it on my skin

Amber147
Amber147

A friend of mine wears this, and I love it! It's fresh, clean, and laid-back while having just enough sophistication. Here in south Texas, it's a year-round signature scent for her.

Rosamelia
Rosamelia

I love it...like in LOVEEEEEEEE... smells fresh, with a hint of sweet, light, but not overpowering. Reminds me of Salvador Dali Laguna, but this one is more feminine.

Tintorra
Tintorra

Just smelt it in a local store looking for a fresh summer scent and really am in love I think! To me it starts fresh and strong. Vodka and lime! Then the flowers burst out together with aquatic notes. I can't recognize all of them flowers, but in the beginning I noted a little Hyacinth and Fresia together with a very beautiful Jasmine. The Jasmine stayed with me the whole driedown together with light woodsy notes.

It slightly reminds me of a very luxury soap too. The freshness, the flowers... WOW. Why didn't I find this one before?

And... another perfume from Alberto Morillas that I like. Al the perfumes he blends seem to go well on me.

Because it is still sold here in The Netherlands it looks like it has not been discontinued here. It is rather expensive though.

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

Just wanted everyone to know this fragrance is not discontinued.Armani website,Ulta beauty and Macy's.com all still carry this in all the sizes.I tested this at Ulta and it did not smell rancid or old.I smelled tropical breezes,ylang ylang.jasmine, sweet pea with some watery fruits and a lovely soft sandalwood drydown.This is much better than the new Acqua di Gioia which is too sharp and not as feminine on my skin.Beautiful aquatic fragrance with a soft warm sensual drydown.I will be purchasing this for my aquatic summer fragrance.This is a breezy,tropical aquatic perfume!Love it!

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

I went through more bottles of this than any other!

I don't quite understand why wonderful scents get discontinued and hideous celebrity frags inundate the market.

I think it's risky to order discontinued perfume online because you run the risk of getting old rancid bottles.

This was a classic that should have stayed!

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

I smell a pool party with loads of watermelon vodka. Transport me to Las Vegas please.

username101
username101

When I was a child, most perfume that were around (or at least those that were caught on my radar) were very heavy fragrances that everyone can smell when you walk into a room. Then I read about this perfume, saw the picture and the ad on a magazine and I realized if there is a perfume like this I maybe able to enjoy it. I wanted to have it quite badly in my childhood into early teens, but it was a bit too expensive for me to get in my hands then. Then I found other perfumes in the meanwhile and I forgot all about this. Now that I can afford and want to smell it again, it disappeared from the market. I think I have tried it somewhere but I don't remember the smell. I'd love to try again. Please don't tell me it smells the same as Acqua di Gioia? I tried it and didn't like it at all.

Allydefleur
Allydefleur

One of my personal all time favourites. Fresh, acquatic & feminine. Each time I smell Acqua di Gio, it reminds me of summer. This perfume is really hard to get these days, but I recently got a 50ml bottle from a European website & am using it very sparingly!

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers,

I will miss this perfume since its has become discontinued now and this has a personal endearing memory attached to it since this is or was my sisters day signature perfume since its arrival in the scene .

I remember this perfume arriving in the 90's and I was a young teen then and my sister had her this aquamarine perfume, im not sure if her boyfriend gifted this for her or she bought it and brought her a boyfriend?, either story this perfume was very beautiful on her , because she smelled like the perfume but the sea spirit of the perfume possessed her and they became one , she did become a captivating sea maiden when she wore this and always got complemented and got herself a man , what a perfume !.

So I went to try it myself and well I must say it did not brought me to catch of the day but it was very friendly on me and it reminded me like a glittery gold by the sun upon a beautiful sea and playing with dolphins in the waves and being kissed by the sun , a truly lovely experience but I know that I could never wear this for two reasons:

1. I loved L'eau de Monteil more.

2. Its my sisters perfume and I honor that.

But this fragrance is truly a lovely fragrance to behold since its one of those legendary aquatic fragrances since Mr Armani truly captured the sea in a bottle, but not any sea scent but of a virgin sea from a lost age where the earth was young and humans were meek and not powerful to pollute the seas with waste and sins, for this aquatic scent is truly beautiful and mythical , a lovely gift for your aquatic special someone or your own inner water spirit , I and my sister lament that this fragrance is being discontinued and who ever owns this perfume is truly a sea treasure !

unmonotiti
unmonotiti

This was a gift. While I know this perfume has some cult following, personally I dislike it. It stings my nose, I find it a "raspy" smell.

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

This perfume reminds me when I felt I was finally budding into womanhood (I was a late bloomer). Fresh, jovial, adventurous, feminine, understated and sweetly humble...it matched me perfectly. This was not an ''in your face'' fragrance, it was more of that good girl type fragrance, shy and sweet. On me, this was a lovely perfume which was pure pleasure from first spritz and throughout. The sillage was kind with those that had sensitivities and lasted a long time (about 8 hours).

It is versatile enough that you can wear it at the workplace or on a date. I wouldn't file this fragrance under ''seductive'' at all, however...my exes (used to) and current boyfriend seemed to really wanna keep their faces close to me when I'd wear it. I dare say that in all my years of working in a perfumeria, there was NOTHING that smelled like it, so if you'd like to sample something quite unique for its time, this is well worth a try.

It is just a very pleasant fragrance and it makes me feel like some lovely mermaid having her happy moments on earth still smelling like her home...an exotic, serene, crystal blue sea.

BTW, if anyone wants to get rid of their AdG...send me a message! I'll gladly adopt it XD

It has its cult following,but it has aged now, so I personally am not crazy about it, although in summer, it would be enjoyable to wear..typical Morillas creation, soft, a bit sharp, more mature also..just a nice one from the past!?
Almost unisex .

EllyBabeGold
EllyBabeGold

Blind buy. Yuck. Lemon with bug spray.
Can't stand it. If anyone fancy that old scent perfume and want it, msg me.

rionne.kaine
rionne.kaine

Love it to death. I wear this since I was 13 and now I'm 21 and I still love it. It has a slightly tomboyish scent that is light and crisp (I hate sweet perfume). This stay on me really well and it lasts on my clothes for days although the smell altered slightly but the evoluted scent is still alright. In short: it is just a pleasant, summer scent.

Side note: I use to think that this is men's perfume (I thought the female version is Acqua di Gioia) and kind of sad that I actually use men perfume, but how stupid I am there is two version of Acqua di Gio, the blue bottle for women and white bottle for men :)

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

Fresh, clean, perfect for summer

elliselove
elliselove

when i smelled a sample from a magazine when it first came out, i REALLY wanted it to death. i had to wait many years to afford one. so ok, i got it like couple years ago finally (2011?) and i couldn't stand the smell. i had to give it away (oh i spent a lot for it at ulta). i never want to smell this again.

iragoodall
iragoodall

First time I bought it in 1997. Since then, I buy it every time I finish the bottle.

Cams
Cams

This is one of the loveliest fragrances (unfortunately discontinued) and far superior to the "di gioia" fragrances. I get compliments constantly.

GlobalGirlyGirl
GlobalGirlyGirl

I wore this signature scent the longest - over five years. It was sweet, but light and fresh. Clean smelling without being soapy. By far, one of the best blends out there.

I don't know how he did it, but he managed to bottle the Mediterranean sea on a hot summer day.

susi_susina
susi_susina

I consider this my all time favourite for day wear. It is so refreshing and lasts a long time on the skin!. I first purchased it 13 years ago but I always come back to it as I always get wonderful comments when I wear it.

greenelf
greenelf

I LOVE this scent--fresh and crisp but also soft and feminine--and boy, do I get compliments on it every time I put it on! I don't seem to be able to find this in stores anymore--has it been discontinued? The new Acqua De Goia is just NOT the same!

dezaval
dezaval

Very feminine fragrance! Italian chic and elegance! Recomended mostly for spring and summer time. It's fresh, any-occasion, white floral frag. It smells like sea breeze in Mediterranean Sea. Imagine yourself a summer morning taking a long walk at a sandy beach, with the sun shining and the sky being blue. From all the Armani perfumes, this is my favorite. Sillage and longevity are OK, but I'd like it to have an EDP edition.

Freia
Freia

It's a spring and summer fragrance. A classy, fresh and clean scent.

fiouu
fiouu

ADG we meet again. This is one of those loud "in your face" "I'm the nineties but can't get enough of the eighties" fragrance. At least thats the first spray. As always, I can't tell if Armani perfumes are truly aquatic since they are quite strong, good sillage and longevity. Reminds me of Wings by Giorgio Beverly Hills, but this is better put together, it's not annoyongly sweet, and because of the white florals it smells quite soft. On me it has quite the sillage, I've caught my own whiffs thinking ERMEGHERD WHO'S WEARING THAT GORGEOUS FRAG? Then smelling the neck of my shirt and yeah, It was me. Really pretty on it's own, before the drydown some may complain about the "shampoo" smell, well let me tell you, If there was such a gorgeous smelling shampoo I'd stock on it. Period. I can barely smell the vodka, so don't worry you won't be reeking of alcohol. I can' even pick it up and I'm almost glued yto my wirst. To me this is: prominent white flowers, first jasmine, then peony, then lily of the valley, then peaches and pineapple. With a tinge of lemon in the background, but not like lemon juice, it's more like a dry lemon, or a candied lemon(? Anyways, very classy, all age apropriate. For this review my grammy lend it to me, she's been wearing ADG since it came out.

Germany
Germany

Use to be one of my favourtites. Fresh aquatic refreshing but warm. Love it!!!!

vernassina
vernassina

I bought this scent after reading several positive reviews written about it. Unfortunately, the local department stores did not carry a tester, so I ordered it from Macy's online. When I received the product, I initially sprayed the scent. I found the scent to be similar to Windex or a household cleaner. It had a strong alcohol, woodsy scent with a touch of pine/citrus notes. The scent is fresh, but not attractive, romantic or feminine. It might be fine for an after shave for men, but definitely not made for a woman.

Maria Goretti
Maria Goretti

PERFEITO,PERFEITO,MARAVILHOSO,JASMIM COM ALMÍSCAR,SENSACIONAL CHEIRA FRESCO ADORÁVEL. EXCELENTE PARA VERÃO.

Peachply
Peachply

This is really not my thing, it's nowhere on me kind of aquatic/ozone even...yawn

amanita68
amanita68

I recently rediscovered this beautiful fragrance.

My sister is a mega collector of perfumes (400 plus) and this was one she brought round for our Friday night 'sniff and a snifter'.

The first spray is deliciously tropical, pinapples, peaches and booze, a little like a malibu and pineapple, but substitute the coconut with watermelon, but keep the swetness of coconut.

The initial sweetness reduces after a few minutes and the melony fragrance and florals accompany the booze into a heady late meditterarnean night, when the tuquoise sea calls you for a swim.

A place where anything is possible, where the sweetness of the day blends into the moonlight shadows, where the desserts and the drinks and the attraction can lead you to unknown pleasures, where a midnight swim can lead to sweet love.

I now own the bottle that was brought to the Friday Sniff and Snfter.

Because I love it!

But have to be in the mood for a sweetie.

A gorgeous fragrance for a winter's day when you crave a taste of summer or a fresh spring day with the anticipation of summer in mind. Or a lovely taster as you set off on holiday. Or the holiday scent itself that brings the dreams to you in reality!

Beautiful and so many possibilities to enjoy x :)

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

Favourite summer-perfume! :)

Molliepops
Molliepops

For some reason this fragrance reminds me of the smell of cucumber mojitos.

It was a favourite of mine in the nineties, but I'm not so keen on it now.

Its pleasant, fresh and somewhat fruity, but I'd say its more aquatic. Its fine for daytime wear, but not very sophisticated. Ideal to wear on holiday in warm weather.

Fine for office wear too, as not overpowering at all, quite subtle. Its not offensive, so perfect for gift giving.

Insolent
Insolent

I love the men's EDT which is fresh and sparkles but this has a kind of dirty note woven through it. I gave it away immediately.

Milladane
Milladane

The marketing and packaging suggests a very aquatic fragrance, so I went into it thinking I would hate it. Low expectations means it's easy to be pleased - it's NOT completely aquatic. There. I already like it.

I smell a mix of fresh florals. I'm not so sure I smell peony though, because that's one of my favorite notes and I just can't pick it out here. And after looking at the notes listed, I see that the fruits help make this perfume not become a cold harsh floral, though it in no way smells fruity in the way we know fruity today. There's citrus, or course, but it doesn't dominate the whole thing. It bounces between floral and citrus.

Not exciting, but it's not bad and it has its place in the perfume world. This would be absolutely perfect in tropical locations so you would not have to worry about your perfume becoming nasty in the heat and humidity. Usually, I would be slinging mud at something like this. I think I'm being nice to it because it smells very 1990s and brings back overall good memories when I was in my carefree 20 somethings....this fragrance was in every department store and in every magazine as a test strip.

evgenia80
evgenia80

I had a miniature( back in 90s) when I was a teenager and I remember that I thought that this scent was wonderful. I didn`t use to wear any perfume when I was 14 but I sniffed the little bottle and felt great! This summer I want to try it again and if it still makes me feel the same then this can be my new summer fragrance!

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Absolutely like fresh floral deodorant soap--which I would use, but not choose as a perfume.

4moons
4moons

My memory of this scent is a holiday in Egypt. Wonderful memories and a wonderful, fresh scent. Very much suited for warmer spring and summer.

mpiry
mpiry

I Absolutely adore this fragrance. It is so pretty, feminine and easy to wear. It gets tons of compliments. It is light and clean, but has that "something" the floral notes are there, but muted with a bit of muskiness, I think it's this combo that makes it so pleasant. I first bought it when I was in Spain, the sales woman was so big on this scent and told me how popular it was, so i purchased. never looked back since, i love it! This fragrance brings me back to the Mediterranean.
I'm sad I can't find it anywhere though! I'm in Vancouver and went to the Bay and Sears and both told me they just don't carry anymore. Looks like I'll be scouting for it online.

lassie172
lassie172

it smells totaly like soap for me. Floral soap

lalalala
lalalala

Got this as a birthday present and while i like it i'm not in LOVE with it. I like that it's very appropriate for summer weather in that it's not cloying but the flowers are very predominant in this fragrance. I think maybe if the peach and lily of the valley were replaced by apple it would be so much more freshh. It's on the borderline of overly floral in my opinion but it's not old-ladish. Overall it's an okay scent something i wear from time to time. Wish it lasted longer..the longevity and sillage kinda sucks at about 3-4 hours and 2 hours(on a good day) respectively. Not a must have perfume in my opinion.

Jucmorgo
Jucmorgo

It's a bit harsh but okay.
I don't wear this scent because I don't like to exist (with this perfume on me) like a bottle of Russian Vodka. It would seem that I am an alcoholic. But I'm not :) so I don't use this perfume.

libbyanne
libbyanne

Every time I smell this perfume I think of the way the air smells when spring has sprung. Icicles melting!
Very fresh scent.
WHY DID THEY CHANGE THIS PERFUME? What a shame:(

cecfor
cecfor

Ice cold and different summer perfume. Totally cooling I think. I've used it much over the years and cherished it. Not very floral impression, good for me. I don't know what it is really, not very fruity either. It's just... good. The only downside is that amber that peeps out after many hours. I have such a hard time with it sometimes but that is a matter of taste. Well, when it stands out the rest of the scent is practically gone so it's time to reapply anyway. Not such a big problem then...

It's not amber that peeps. For now, I call it my no 1 dislike-note instead.

citadel
citadel

I usually favor scents that are suited better for cool weather, and thus it's hard for me to splurge on the fragrances of summer (watery, floral, crisp). One of my male co-workers smelled fantastic one day and I asked him what it was, and it was this (the women's version, not the men's one). It has a carefree, "just stepped out of the shower", fresh-faced, youthful feel to it. Honestly, I never saw myself enjoying an aquatic scent so much, but I can't exactly go around town in 100 degree weather with a hot cloud of Coco by Chanel hovering around my body. This is definitely suitable for office-wear or casual luncheons. Think jean shorts and a t-shirt, or a light summer frock. Not meant for formal attire at all, I think, but it definitely fits many other occasions.

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

This has been my first real perfume and I used it for years. Every christmas I got a new bottle. When I grew older, I used to use up 3 100ml bottles of this a year!
But I stopped using it almost 3 years ago. I still have a tiny bit left in my last bottle and from time to time I sniff it, but I don´t use it anymore. I grew out of it, I guess. It´s not a bad perfume at all, it´s wonderful, IMO, but I am kind of done with it after using it for over 10 years.
It´s one of those fragrances where I can´t identify a single note. It´s just like a bunch of something blended together to one heavenly scent. I can say that it´s fresh though and not sweet at all. More like a sea breeze, fresh and clean.
What I didn´t like about it was that never anyone else smelled it. It´s not one of those "whoah here I come" scents. It stays close to the skin, only I ever smelled it. It lasted always very long, I was able to smell it on my wrists and clothes even the day after!

Lucialuz
Lucialuz

this used to be my favourite perfume. My teenager dream - in Brazil it was very expensive in 1994, something like 250 dollars (our taxes are horrible). I could not pay for it.
It is really good, but now i see it is common (smells like toilette soap), smells like 5th avenue, like Oui!, like many perfumes.
And now I see it is a dated fragrance. The oppoponax note gives it a powder antique tone. There are better and fresher perfumes for summer today: Light Blue, Be delicious, L'eau D'issey, L'eau par Kenzo

SandraV

Sad-I had to return this as the more I wore it the more it made me think of a Yankee Candle:just my stupid chemistry.....again:(

golden
golden

This is an amazing fresh perfume, which can be worn at any time.
I have worn this perfume years ago, then forgot all about it, but joining Fragrantica I remembered, so now I have it in my collection again. I wouldn't be without this again, it's fresh yet warm, bright yet deep.
It brings back alot of nostalgia for me, and also has very good sillage. Lasts all day 8 hours plus.
Very refreshing, comforting and uplifting.
It reminds me of all my holidays, sun and being by the sea.

SandraV

Interesting-this smells just like Perry Ellis 360 on me minus the sage note that ruins the PE scent(again just on myself).Yet another one I just *like* and can see wearing it in cooler weather just because our summers here in the South are horrendous and this could get cloying fast.Funny as I know it's considered more of a summer type of scent but I think I'll be wearing it more in the Fall and Winter.

Light fruity floral fragrance.

Most of all I feel the melon, hyacinth, lily and musk note in this fragrance.

It's nice. But not my cup of tea anymore.

amelie
amelie

Aqua di Gio is still on the official site, strange because all that is good is discontinued. I feel melon, although pineapple, vodka and other fruits are clearly felt. Besides Escale a Portofino Aqua is my favorite summertime refreshment. Incredibly longlasting on my skin, a few hours, and anyway I enjoy every time I refresh it because I love its top notes. Clean, fruity, fresh, colorful, elegant, awesome! Aqua di Gio is all I ask of a summer fragrance. Stylish and classic, wonderful!

kristalbee
kristalbee

This has been my everyday summer fragrance for nearly 20 years . Men seem to appreciate its clean fresh smell and I often get compliments on how lovely I smell when I wear this. I would not wear it on a night or in cold weather as its a cold clean smell, appreciated on a hot dry day -very refreshing. There has always been something in the fragrance I couldn't put my finger on -until joining the Forum and realising from reading the top notes -its vodka -it all makes sense now lol!

sheridanellis

Second review! My first review, (although I stand by my testament) did not really make sense. I said it was not an oceanic type of scent to me and then went on to say it reminded me of time spent at the beach (ocean)Hmmmmm?! Blonde moment. What I meant, but didn't convey is that to me when I think of aquatic/ocean smells I think of cool scents with no warmth, floral's or wood mixed in. This is not the case with Aqua DG. So, I purchased it tonight! After sampling it a few weeks ago, I decided on a 1.7 oz size. I really am enjoying the powder note I detect. It is soft and lulling. Like baby powder.
The jasmine settled quite quickly on my skin and is just a spectator at the scent sport. Some juicy fruits (not unlike the actual Juicy Fruit Gum, come to think of it; the pineapple perhaps?) sure do like to take center stage for the first hour after application, but the musk, peony and sandalwood/styrax are blended very well and to my nose make up the base of the perfume that sticks the longest to my skin. Not much projection on this. Not a skin scent, but just soft, pleasant and sweet. I am taking this on our week long trip to Disneyland this week and hope it becomes a special scent memory to me and my children. Besitos! xo

sheridanellis

What on earth made me decide to test this at the store the other day is beyond me since I normally bolt in the opposite direction from aquatic anything (as far as scents go...)but I did and I loved it. I think the name is so misleading! This does not seem oceanic in the least if you are thinking that like I was. The first initial burst I received was a powdery jasmine and rose that were mingling together. It is warm and soft and a delightful scent that is somehow reminiscent of time spent at the beach; a late afternoon nap in the sun by the dunes with wild flowers and grasses releasing their scent as you drift off to sleep with salt drying on your skin. This is a gem!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Acqua Di Gio is the most wonderful aquatic fragrance in the world.
I would compare its natural aquatic quality to Aquawoman by Roachas.
Both are absolute gems within their olfactive group.
Acqua Di Gio has been purchased by myself in blind and it has been a dream come true purchase.
The fragrance is uplifting and refreshing. It smells like a mix of solar notes with rich aquatic accord served on a slice of honey melon.
I feel like resting on a sun lounger around the swimming pool, I can just detect gentle floral notes from the nearby garden and the smell of ozonic note coming from the water... I indulge in all these notes and treat myself to a melon salad...
The soft musky dry down comes after approx 6 hours and the fragrance passed my overnight test without any issues.
Good sillage and and lasting power. I didn't expect this from an Eau De Toilette and especially from an aquatic fragrance.
Acqua Di Gio is truly a number one juice for summer.
Full stop.

mimi88
mimi88

i like this one it makes you feel so cozy..somehow it reminds me of the past so nostalgic..it's strange because i didn't own or wear it untill this year, maybe some acquaintance wore it. Though i don't like the first notes they are too sharp for my nose i love the base ones and the staying power is good

Mirlo
Mirlo

My gosh. Do I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! It's floral, casual, fresh, a little sweet...beautiful, just beautiful. And extra-feminine, like all great perfumes. With this one, you just can't go wrong, but I find it especially appropiate for warmer days.
I do realise that there's nothing too unique or characteristic about it (unlike Narciso Rodríguez's or Flower by Kenzo), but it was a wonderful surprise for me to come accross this perfume. Maybe the reason why I like it so much has to do with the fact that I was looking for a fresh perfume that I really liked, one that wasn't too citric, too watery or too light. I gave Carolina Herrera 212 a try and was terribly dissappointed, Happy Clinique was just too flat, and Light Blue seemed nice but we just weren't meant to be. This one just felt so right on my wrist...gotta love it!!!

Lumiere26
Lumiere26

Loved this fragrance! Had compliments and inquiries all the time.

fragrantica333
fragrantica333

love.. love.. love.. speechless..

Kione
Kione

It reminds me of the original Gio but minus the spicy and deep touch of the original one.

It also reminds me of Eau de Verino, which is great as they are two of my favourites.

And I don't think its exclusively for the summer, I think it has enough sweetness from flowers for colder days too.

Will definitely purchase.

shalimar.ji
shalimar.ji

ice queen. eternal symbol of femdom in my mind )

marilynne
marilynne

too many descriptions for a simple fragrance.
Anyway I think it s too subtle for my nose cause I can barely smell it. and i hate spraying a lot of perfume on my skin when it seems too vapourous
if Michelle Pfeiffer wears this I can t believe it. doesn't suit at all.

Himay
Himay

I was introduced to this by a bf 15 years ago. I wore it steady for 7 yrs then wanted a new signature.
I wore Sensi until it was discontinued and have been floundering. This summer I have steadily
increased my scent collection (D&G Light Blue, Tresor In Love, Kenzo Flowers and Amour and Indian Holi, and Gucci Guilty) but am coming back to Gio. Men of varying ages compliment me when I wear it and women ask what I'm wearing. It's apparently versatile with my chemistry as I mature and that makes me quite happy. I think it can be worn anytime really. It smells amazing as it warms up on my pulse points, easily radiating, but not cloying. I don't get a headache from it like Chance. Apply once daily and be impressed how it upholds the integrity of its notes . Love, love, love it.

jkiffe
jkiffe

I just can't get it out of my head that this smells like a sweet bar of soap. I had a couple of blow-in cards that sent me over the moon, but misplaced them, and I bought this, thinking that it was the correct one. But no, when I found the card months later, it was Acqua di Gioia, not Acqua di Gio. I have tried several times to wear it, but just can't get the soapy image out of my head.

Soetkoekie
Soetkoekie

I have worn this since it was launched and it has never ceased to please me - if I dont wear it for a few weeks and then use it again, it hits me like the sweetest surprise and I wonder why I havent worn it for days. I love this scent.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I particularly like this for work. The citruses wake me up on the opening notes as I'm driving in, and the lily of the valley and other florals are prominent while I'm at work. The musk/woods ground it nicely, and it lasts well on me. The florals keep the pineapple -- usually a note that stands out not in a good way -- blended in nicely.

candys
candys

this is a nice, fresh scent. but i prefer to use it in cold weather, the fruityness seems to appear more strong in cold weather, really dont like to wear this in hot weather.

bloomia
bloomia

typically Armani, this scent is very sophisticated. I could imagine any woman with class, one who knows, what she wants, wearing this. Wonderful!

idror24
idror24

from an xy: i must say i like wearing edt after i shower, even alone to bed. i am expanding my range i like chacharel (original), ck be, lanvin oxygen, narcisso rodriguez, acqua digio - men.

and i must say every time i'm in a shop testing smells i'm drawn back to this version so i thing its becoming one of my favorites even though designated female. and i even got a compliment from the mobile phone girl.... anyway married with kids - just aroma therapy for me. i really like this.

artsymom
artsymom

Over the years, I've probably received the most perfume compliments while wearing this. It seems to really drive some people crazy (in a good way).

I agree with Ouch! A great blend of fruit, floral and aquatic notes (in that order) with a pretty musk dry down. It's too sweet and musky to be considered aquatic in my opinion, even though the bottle of perfume visually reminds me of the ocean or swimming pools.

It's a great summer fragrance. Very uplifting and comforting. But I've worn it and enjoyed it in winter, too!

hanilee84
hanilee84

Got this as an aiport purchase this summer and of all the summer scents I have smelt liek this one the best. Fresh and not to strong, lasts long enough and not resticted to one season.

tmeicxl
tmeicxl

I generally don't do scents that smell aquatic....but this was my signature scent back in the 90's. Very fresh and cool.

Ouch!
Ouch!

I would say this is a floral aquatic fruity. It's all 3 elements perfectly.

There is a citrus in this that keeps it zingy, while also being quite powerfully floral. The flowers in here are fresh to compliment the overall aquatic/citrussy feel so it smells "light" in actual smell but is powerful in strength if that makes sense, it's like being punched in the face with a feather!

There's an almost tropical vibe to it and I think that probably comes from the pineapple, but...the main notes are the flowers (Which I can't pick out individually sorry) and the watery, fresh, oceanic notes.

I could see how this could become overpowering or quite heady if sprayed too much, but it definitley is a winner in my books. I know it's been around a long time but I'm only just smelling it now, feel like I may have missed the boat with this one!!

CathyGQ
CathyGQ

LOVELY !!!

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

I read where Michelle Pfeiffer wears this.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Smells like a wet, rainy, flowery feminine garden.
Very clear. This is a good choose for those, who likes fresh scents.
Compared to D&G Light Blue, this is less sour fruity, and more mature and flowery, I think.

Pinni
Pinni

I remember my old childhood friend wearing this fragrance. It smelled very nice on her.
To my disappointment it didn't smell as nice in the bottle when I went to check it out in the shop.
I've never tried it on myself as it was always "her" scent.

Conclusion: This scent can be very nice if it fits with your skin chemistry.

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

Another airport purchase from the 90s- it never smelled as fresh on me as I wanted it to, it always had some sort of off note that I wish wasn't there, probably the pineapple. It is an aquatic, fruity floral to me.

kugkng
kugkng

I really like ACG but just on the card or the cloth the scent blast smell very sunny summertime and intersting fresh flower little bit of sour fruit. I can easily detect and enjoy the palm leaf that make it uniqueness .. on me it smells so harsh and sour oddly way, I think it caused from my skin chemistry not work well with.. Good point the scent last very long ;).

blueberry
blueberry

It is my second fragrance from Armani house (after my beloved Emporio She). I like it more in the spring than in the summer, because it can become a little bit overwhelming in the heat. It is a mixture of floral, fruity and aquatic notes (I get this impression of immersion in cool and sweet scented water), quite refreshing and distinctive, it lasts a long time on skin and clothes, and is quite suitable for office - it seems to be a good compromise between elegance and casualness.
I think it bears resemblance to Gres Cabotine in some aspects at least, but the latter seems lighter to use on a daily basis for me. Also, I have an impression that overspraying Acqua di Gio may result in a slight migraine, so it is important to be reasonable when applying, especially that when you spray it, it seems soooo nice and encouraging to spray one more time.
Another problem with AdG is that the fragrance is extremely popular due to the huge number of knock-offs which kind of ruin the effect of otherwise pleasant concoction.
I like it, I appreciate and enjoy it from time to time, but I will not repurchase when I use the 100ml bottle up.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

I loved Acqua di Giò years ago. It was my signature scent in high school. Now I look for perfumes more than EDT cause I bearly smell them on myself. Ideal for young girls or for summer:)

monimacjaeger
monimacjaeger

I used to use Aqua di Gio and really liked it. it is a long lasting fragrance.than I tried the new fragrance Aqua di Gioa, very pleasant fragrance and long lasting too. i liked very much these two parfumes and mabe in the future i will turn on using them.

glamrose
glamrose

Summer's in my country...Hurray!

Used to use this every day in a hot day but never bathe yourself into it. It's overpowering to some and may cause headache. It is long lasting.

Amour, Michele
Amour, Michele

This smells very very similar to Very Hollywood by Michael Kors. Wore this in high school back in the day.

flowermom
flowermom

another scent i bought when it first came out & used for many years on & off, never a "signiture scent" of mine but i enjoyed its "cleaness", a really easy scent to wear, i got more comments about this perfume from women tho, as opposed to men!!, good lasting power, nothing really offensive about this scent, but again nothing that really makes me feel "smiley" when im wearing it if that makes sense, another perfume i have sitting on my dressing table but i wear it only accasionally now.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

A really nice floral fruity fragrance which smells 'clean' without being sterile or smelling like loo cleaner. It is very pleasant and easy to wear, romantic and great for the summer. It has very good sillage and longevity too. Might buy it in the summer.

mimosabee
mimosabee

I love this perfume. Smooth and soothing. I think hyacinth dominates this perfume which is something I adore...

LaPetite
LaPetite

Aquatic (yeah duh), fruity without beeing sweet, this is of course a summer scent.
It is supposed to be a sister perfume of the dreadful "Gio" , they certainly have something in common , but it seems as they removed what i hate from "Gio" which makes it a lot more wearable. I'd like to buy it , but it's not my "priority scent" yet.

QueenOfPerfumes
QueenOfPerfumes

Lovely, classy, elegent. It starts off with a great floral scent ending with a clean fresh drydown as though you just came out of shower..mmmmhhhh

Amethyste
Amethyste

I want to have the top and middle notes. The styrax doesn't match with the rest of the fragrance. At first it's fresh, similar to ck one, just like I imagined it, very very good, but in the end it's just a cream made of wood, I just want to get it off of my nose.

jedikitty
jedikitty

A migraine inducer for me... can't wear it.
recently found out why:
"The average perfume contained 10 known allergens that can trigger reactions from asthma to headaches to contact dermatitis. Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio contained the most known allergens, at 19." (posting the link in this review keeps killing my post, so I can send one to you via PM)

maltatude
maltatude

I don't know if anyone else had this issue. I tried it on the card... I thought to myself, this is great, I love it, I think this is my new fragrance... Then I sprayed it on my skin.... all i can say is, horrible, fly spray, filthy, sour, sharp... And it never recovered... The same thing happened with my friend...

Sadly, I can't wear this. But it is really nice on the card, fresh, sparkling, floral, a bit citrusy...

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Sorry there is nothing special about this fragrance.. It just a typical watery,aquatic smell..nothing special..Also I can smell hints of the Male version Aqua Di Gio..
Very boring.

Marta
Marta

It's perfekt when you're tired as hell. It somehow takes you to the seacoast. You're feeling freedom and energy. It's elegant like for fresh one. It's nothing about toilet,how somebody said. Aqua di gio is mistic place on the some tropic island. It's gorgeous! Maybe the perfums from years ago was fantastic, couse it had so many notes/also envy gucci,ck one/it was wonderfull perfums,so juice:-)

littlerayray77
littlerayray77

Yup still hate this one. Like I said before (Its apparently hidden now thanks to some big babies thumbing it down?) If it smelled more like the male version I'd dig it.

andrevarx
andrevarx

Very nice, very youthful, slightly sensual, more whimsical and very similar to the Tommy Girl although in a more dense and floral. It has a very nice and sweet aroma for men.

vuelo
vuelo

One day I was feeling great, until I sniffed something suspicious in the air. What might it be?...
-gas leakage? cheked- it isn't from there
-somebody forgot to take the garbage out and there are some fruits rotting in there- cheked,it isn't this
-dirty booze glasses and weird cocktails invented by a twisted mind?- no, all clean

And than I face the source, a coleague. "-oh, it was just you..." ...

...kept my breath a bit than moved away from her.

That's my first experience with "acqua di gio"...

delphine67
delphine67

very fresh and flowery.perfect on a hot summers day, also a classic.

Persian Belle
Persian Belle

I love it... for summery weather... but recently I find it too sweet... maybe more suitable for "wet" times like after a shower, by the beach, after swimming, etc.

misswhite130
misswhite130

This is one of my favourite perfumes ever! it is such a clean scent, which is perfect for when you just step out of the shower and it has great staying power - i can smell it for hours! i see why people are saying it reminds them of shower gel and shampoo - but it is still an amazing fragrance.

It's definitely the synthetic melon note in ACQUA DI GIO which explains why wearing EAU D'ISSEY reminded me of this attractive 50ml bottle of green liquid hidden in the back of my armoir, half full, and likely to stay that way.

ACQUA DI GIO, another sweet pseudo-aquatic in the spirit and tradition of CK ESCAPE, somehow rubs me wrong from start to finish. It's definitely not emetic at the outset--I do not filled compelled to run and scrub it off. On the other hand, I also cannot say that I particularly enjoy it either, which explains why I all but forgot about its very existence.

Unfortunately, ACQUA DI GIO does not evolve into something better in the drydown. Instead, the melon opening morphs slowly into something like a molton plastic smell, which reminds me of the time I left a spatula on a hot burner. Désolée!

movs
movs

An extremely nice blend of aquatic, fruity and floral notes with a very successful balance between fresh and sweet.

This perfume is the most perfect aquatic scent, though it's not described as an aquatic. I guess it may be the melon note (mentioned on the Armani website - but not on this site) that adds watery freshness to the beautiful floral heart of this fragrance. While most aquatic scents are fresh in a sporty way, I find this one feminine and somehow elegant instead.

I do agree with Missk that there is something shampoo-like about it. With the aquatic notes it gives you the impression of something fresh and clean but not in a soapy way.
The sillage is great too.

I can't believe that I almost forgot about it for several years. I absolutely love it.
It's perfect!

In 3 words: AQUATIC - DEEP - FRESH

Julia_N
Julia_N

Very sexy, fresh and clean, especially when applied after bath. Have different smell in early spring (smell of lilies) anf hot summer day (very aquatic)!

Acqua di Gio is a very intriguing scent and I can't believe I haven't tried this before now.

It's a little bit aquatic, extremely fresh and revitalising, unique and Summery.

Acqua di Gio isn't all fruits, in fact the heart of this fragrance is quite possibly one of the nicest floral blends you will ever discover.

The opening has just the right amount of sillage. The peony, pineapple, musky vodka, lemon and peach are light and shampoo-like. My favourite aspect of Acqua di Gio is the heart of course, which is a beautiful blend of white florals and banana leaf.

This fragrance reminds me of an Avon shampoo that I owned as a child. I used to wash my Barbie doll's hair with it, so this fragrance takes me back to my girlhood. I'll agree with the other reviewers that described Acqua di Gio as being a 'straight out of the shower' kind of scent. It is indeed very clean and fresh.

There isn't many scents to compare to Acqua di Gio. It's one of a kind. I highly recommend.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Going on summer holidays? Make a room in your suitcase for Aqua di Gio, the classic sea – sand - sunset smell.

Aqua opens with fruits, pineapple and peach in vodka juice. It reminded me on lounge bars under open sky with ice cold cocktails.... it is uplifting and colorful, and kind of strong at the beginning. The blast of acid fruits and alcohol drowned in flower based middle notes. Till the end Aqua di Gio is pure floral with woodsy notes.

The most appropriate situation to wear Aqua is beach right after drying the sea water from skin. Never lived that but I believe it is amazing feeling!

diadot
diadot

It has a very nice fresh and clean scent, perfect for hot summer days. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very much on my skin.

Taliera
Taliera

This scent gives me a sense of elevation. It was the first serious perfume I bought, and I overdid the application in those days. But now I've come back to it, and am rediscovering its allure. It is floral, but with an aqua element. It makes me feel like I'm hanging in a high place, which is comfortable - above the ground, but not high up in the sky - and it gives me dreams of heaven.

weaponsgoddess
weaponsgoddess

I've use this scent for years now and I still love it! I know nothing of notes and after looking at the notes in it...I still don't get it. All I know is that it does remind me of water and I feel wonderful wearing it. It's my summer perfume that I wear just for me, not because anyone else likes it. It's my number one!

carol.octa
carol.octa

This fragrance is one of my favorities, for sure! I love it and it makes me fell refreshed all day long. Acqua di Gio is fresh, clean, fruity and fun, making me remember of happy summer nigths. It can be boring or only a synthentic perfume for some people, but, for me, it changes my mood and makes me feel happier and relaxed. In my opinion, It is summer in a perfume bottle!!

Kate_Perfume_Addict
Kate_Perfume_Addict

Classy, I instantly fell in love with it because it's a really good light-airy-floral-fruity scent with good staying power (lasts on my skin for about 12 hours)

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

This could be a pleasant smell were it just the slightest bit less synthetic!
Actually, no...

After the top notes fade, I smell straight up plastic! Is it the nature of aquatic scents, this particular composition, or just the tendency of all Armani perfumes to lean towards the sharp side of synthetic? Somebody let me know, cause my nose hurts right now!

Daria
Daria

It is very floral,clean,relaxing,Fresh and light, a very good summer fragrance.
I very like this one.

nesca1502
nesca1502

Great fragrance, fresh and sweet, and a little romantic too. This was one was one of my favorite perfumes as a teen. Good memories :)

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

it's fresh, clean, aquatic and i can easily detect the green tea in it. it's not overpowering, it's just perfect for those torrid summer days.

sky76sky
sky76sky

A great starter fragrance....I used to love wearing this & XS pour elle in the summer when I was studying. I bought it at the airport before a holiday in the sun, so it will always be linked to warm, hazy sun & sea days for me.

Although it is fresh & clean I now find it a little too sweet. It also feels slightly dated &, unlike iconic CKone, I'm not likely to revisit it again.

MoietToi
MoietToi

J'adore this scent! ^^. It's very fresh,summery and cool actually I am considering to buy this one allthough I am generaly not too keen on acquatic scents this one is awsome.

veronique
veronique

I have bought this scent several times,although I usually get tired of a fragrance before it's over.It's so fresh and wearable...suitable for all occasions.

Cleora
Cleora

I started wearing this my junior year of highschool (11 years ago) and I still keep this perfume as my stand by. It's a perfect summer scent and lasts all day, love it.

guest_Anya
guest_Anya

I think it is ok, just a little too sweet.

When I was in class, about than 10 years ago, I worn it. My friends yelled out "what a stuffy smell!! So I would never wear it again. - -'

guiwings
guiwings

Hum...it´s a litle masculine for sure. So fresh, so energetic. Is one of those fragrances that help us to be rational and problem free.

vertigo
vertigo

I can only add that Acqua di Gio is a good idea for a present for a person that starts to learn the language of pefumes. It is also suitable for office.

alicektn
alicektn

It's pure lillies and hyacinth on me! Sweet and breezey at the same time. It's smell does not turn sour with heat, which makes it a good summer fragrance.

mamamia
mamamia

it smells like green tea on my skin but lots of people compliment on it

kurisu
kurisu

Sweet floral but not too sweet.
Feminin but not too girly.
Long lasting and fresh.
I think ,It's classic.

Lolly007
Lolly007

Wonderful fresh an floral. Everyday in summer.

Viridis
Viridis

Acqua di Gio is my all time favourite. I've worn it since 1998, always keeping one bottle on the shelf to grab when ever the ADG-fever overtakes me. I especially love how fresh the scent is, reminding me of a dewy garden after rain. I almost always spray it on after a nice long shower, it just perfects the incredible feeling of "clean" for me.

Now, unfortunately, Acqua di Gio is no longer available in my country. And to make matters even worse, I've only got the perfume fumes left in my last bottle. With the low rates of my nation's currency these last weeks, I've begun to see that bying a bottle online will cost a considerable amount. What can a gal charge for a kidney these days? I only need one kidney but I need my ADG!

gosienka
gosienka

I discovered this perfume when on holiday in Malta. The blue sea, the sunny sky, the green water - the bottle smelled just like the air by the Mediterranean Sea. I was a teenager wondering whether her last summer money should be spent on a dress or her first adult perfume. ¨Get the perfume, you will enjoy it longer¨ said my friend. I followed her advice. The dress would certainly be out of fashion by today. The perfume is not. The bottle is empty now and I prefer floral scents today (personally, I always categorize this one as Aquatic) but I sometimes smell the cork and the memory of the blue sea, the sunny sky and green water comes immediately back.

aroma refill
aroma refill

Everytime i smell it i juz feel so relax and it makes me want to smell it again and again.. It such a really nice perfume..

Luciana
Luciana

por ser tan fresca la fragancia, se puede usar todo el día, aunque es excelente para la noche. Tanto el perfume para el hombre como para la mujer de Acqua di gio son hermosos. Me encantan. Excelente para hacer un regalo, uno nunca puede quedar mal con este presente porque es una fragancia que no es dificil de llevar y de gustar,

alinaelenasandu
alinaelenasandu

It's a nice, clean, fruity scent and it reminds me of a sunny, peaceful day

liat
liat

This one is a classic summer fragrance. It's sparkling with lemon and fresh fruit. And although the notes indicate a sweet drydown. it dries to a freshand very clean scent. All and all, it's a lot of fun.

LORENA
LORENA

I wear it in summer, It´s perfect after swimming, when I´m sitting by the swimming pool, very refreshing

Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani 3.82 out of 5 based on 1420 ratings and 141 user reviews

Acqua Di Gio Mini by Giorgio Armani, .17 oz Mini EDT for Women
drugstore.com
Eau De Toilette
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio for Women Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 3.4 fl oz
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio for Women Eau de Toilette Natural Spray, 3.4 fl oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.