Designers » F-H » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee Giorgio Armani for women

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Giorgio Armani has prepared a new version of the popular edition Acqua di Gioia which arrives as Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee and is created for the summer of 2012. "Satin" version is enriched with new accords to make it more sensual, deeper and more mysterious.

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee provides harmonious notes of fresh crushed and frozen mint leaves, aquatic jasmine and luminous zest of Primo Fiore Femminello lemon, enriched with brown sugar, labdanum and cedar. Without drifting far from the fragrant cocktail of natural and fresh notes, the new notes with make the characteristic composition more sensual and deep.

The flacon is available in the same form as the first version of the fragrance, and its fluid is iridescent in greenish-blue shades. After applying it on the skin, fragrant fluid leaves a luxurious, pearly trail. The fragrance arrives on the market in March 2012, as 50ml EDP.

Amalfi Lemon Mint Mojito Brown Sugar

Jasmine Peony Water Notes Pink Pepper

Virginia Cedar French labdanum

Acqua di Gioia

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee Fragrance Reviews

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee & Acqua di Gioia EDP are the same scent, this one has body shimmer inside the bottle.

Serafit
Serafit

It's smells as tea.. I don't like it :(

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

This is a sexy aquatic perfume with the perfect amount of shimmer. Love it!

kalios55
kalios55

Is there much difference between the Satinee and the original Acqua di Gioia?

fiouu
fiouu

This is not an aquatic scent at all. This is a sweet lemony slightly minty perfume. It's so sweet I can actually pull it off in winter so it's a year round frag for me. Not my fave because sometimes -specially in warmer weather- it turns sickeningly sweet and gives me headaches, so I rather use it on colder days.
ETA: the pink pepper is quite misleading, at first I thought the note was pineapple, because the accord reminded me of YSL Baby Doll's opening, and the fruity/ spicy note in Acqua di Gio, I get them mixed up lol. I don't know wy but this pink pepper doesn't smell quite like it to me, but is still very lovely.

kigyo
kigyo

Wow, huge disappointment. I love Armani, but this one very cloying, just too sweet. I do not get any of the notes listed above, except the aromatic and white floral. I wish I went to a mall and tried it before ordering it online. Up for swap, without the box. Sprayed it twice only.

Kait19
Kait19

I love this perfume! I have dolce and gabana light blue and I never wore it because it was too harsh, but this acqua di gioa is perfect not harsh at all! My husband loves it he said it smells like water and candy. It lasting really long on my skin and leaves the base notes plus the aquatic scents! I recommend this for spring and summer day or night.

LuiLui
LuiLui

Wonderful, feminine, lightly, fresh!
Awesome in few words!
Thank you Giorgio Armani to bring this fragrance to us.
One of my favorite already. Top 10!
And the effect of the glitter "dancing" in the bottle it's amazing!

melisb
melisb

I loved this parfume. it's just perfect for the summer, my husband bought it for me from a store in florence, I don't want to finish it since it's a souvenir, so I'm ordering a new bottle now, but I'm sorry that I can no longer find this satine edition anywhere, it's limited unfortunately..

anneymn
anneymn

It's sweet and fresh. Kinda yummy smelling. Like mentioned, great for summer. I don't consider it an "aqua" scent, more like a fresh gourmand?

I imagine if I owned a bottle I'd wear it to the beach, because the glitter effect would look nice in beach attire. I actually don't care for the glitter, you'd have to be in the mood to be sparkling. But it does look beau-t-ful in the bottle!!

Majali
Majali

wonderful deep and light aroma. for hot summer days and nights. reminds of old school aqua smells of mid '90.

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee by Giorgio Armani 4.06 out of 5 based on 81 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Satinee by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Essenza Prada Prada Candy Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Lancome La Vie Est Belle Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Versace Versense Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau Fraiche Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Gucci Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme