Designers » F-H » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women Videos
Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette is a vivacious scent inspired by the heart of nature. It opens with accords of Primofiore lemon and black currant, mixed with fresh pear and violet leaves. The heart is fresh, silky and airy, made of peony and two types of jasmine (crystal and sensual Sambac jasmine). The base notes include cedar wood and cashmere, as well as sweet accord of brown sugar.

Model Emily DiDonato again represents the face of this line. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette was launched in 2014.

Lemon Black Currant Pear Violet Leaf

Peony Jasmine Sambac Jasmine

Cedar Cashmere Wood

Eau Fraiche

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Verka81
Verka81

The lemon here lasts mere seconds on me. What remains is the strong jasmine and pear layer. The longevity is formidable. After a few hours I get weary of the smell, which to my nose turns into sugar + musk.

GGLiCious
GGLiCious

I can smell juicy blackcurrant blended well with fresh sweet pear & lemon at the initial sprayed. Its seems like that 3 top notes stayed quite the whole day along with at the gorgeous sambac jasmine in the heart. Nothing 'acqua' about this scent but i really feel fresh pretty much the whole day. Yes it quite long lasting with a moderate sillage. Smells so pretty. The jasmine was not too sharp & heady but beautifully well blended with fruity-citrusy notes.. As it dried down, i can smell some woodsy-musky tones to the scent but still in fresh-fruity-citrusy-jasmine. It's a good blind buy actually, really recommend this & i really like it...

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

Water of joy?

More like juice of pear....

Cold, aquatic pear opening.
Pear rolled in peony petals mid notes.
Pear fermenting in the sun base notes.

Where the heck is everything else!

Not a scrubber....but totally pointless on me :(

L: Moderate
S: Soft

cstands
cstands

Lemon - aaaah! What an invigorating, energizing perfume. Zing in a bottle! Autumn has finally arrived today, but since summer is not too far forgotten, this is a perfect aquatic pick-me-up scent for today's overcast weather.
Fresh lemon in a cloud of white floral (the jasmine is neither too sharp nor sneeze-inducing in this one!)... with the faintest touch of pear to add some subtle sweetness.
Acqua di Gioia reminds me of L'eau d'Issey - happy vibes all around. Simpler though, and more playful (L'eau d'Issey would have to be the more sophisticated one).
A great mood-lifter.

krlamev
krlamev

Light... very light but still noticeble.
I have the Essenza and the EDT as a member of the family seems the to be the "soft-kind children" =))

I cannot spot -at first nose- the pear, for me the flower touch is more highlighted, the jazmin is lovely on this, deff a perfume for daylight... even tho, as I do with all perfumes... I would use it anytime, if it's a summer night or summer afternoon is great too (I think) BUT... it's december, Christmas eve and I would wear it LOL

It's fresh, youthful, light, a little sharp on the first spray, after that it settles down to flower fresh... I like it a lot!

I would prefer Acqua di Gio to it. It's nice, citrusy fresh. But the first one was more original.

briones
briones

delicious , soft , great quality . love it. better than the original.

revealm
revealm

clean scent but also very sweet I don't like fragrance came up with too citrus or green note.
but I really like this one.if you think the original too green and feel like it's a men fragrance or the ezzenza too sweet and make you feel dizzy. I reccemend this one.

samlovefragrance
samlovefragrance

Still not sure which i like most; this new edt or the original edp acqua di gioia:)

anyway the eau de toilette is more fresh than citrusy; fresh peony, fresh pear, fresh aquatic notes. Yet overall it's not that zesty and i wish the lemon was the old-fashioned sharp one. Anyway, it has a 90's aquatic vibe to it, like a melon popsicle:P
When the top notes go it gets more into jasmine ,aquatic florals and soft woods. Cute, gets compliments, actually smells really nice and fruity but not groundbreaking.
Really like it, and when in the mood for a pleasant nature, fruit and "aqua" evoking scent it's great.

scent: 7+/10
longevity: 5/10
sillage: 6/10

cityangel
cityangel

Crisp and cool, I like it a little more than Eau Fraiche version which is more lemony sugary sweet. But this is cold and elegant. I think this will be my next summer perfume.
And the bottle is stunning with this matt glass effect.

misstierra05
misstierra05

I want this next....beautiful scent...Blackcurrant sucks me in everytime :)

anapardo81
anapardo81

I had the edp. last year and I ended up giving it away. I didn't dislike it but something about it I didn't find wearable. For a long time I only bought edp. never edt. Now, I am starting to realize that with a number of fragrances my love is in the edt. not the perfume and this is one of them. I gave this a try today and loved it. It's perfectly fresh and yet lovely and pretty. It is so much like me I like to think. Modern, elegant, clean and chic. I have a good spread of different fragrances. I love this way more than my scent of peace by Bond 9 which is 3 times more expensive. I actually find that one not wearable either though (SOP by Bond 9, I am wondering if it has been reformulated because my last 2 bottles smell rather sharp) I loved it the very first time I tried it. Back to this one. I immediately bought it and I have it on now. Staying power is pretty good.

momsilva
momsilva

After years of search, i've found the most closer scent to the discountinued Eau d'Eden which in me as always fresh and not powdery at all. It a clean fresh citrus sweet smell but not generic at all. I prefer this one much more to the EDP which smells like rotten flowers on my skin. I belive that any one that likes D&G Light Blue will like this one. Although not similar in scent or in notes its for people who prefer the same kind of scent. The risk being everyone is wearing it...

mihaela.rosca2
mihaela.rosca2

This perfume suits perfectly summer hot days, it smells fresh and very cold to me )))

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

This is the only one from the Acqua Di Gioia range that I find wearable and actually pleasurable, unlike the EDP or Essenza which both have a strong (sorry to all enthusiasts) vomitty note of over-ripe fruit already going bad. This EDT version is exactly what I'd expected from all the editions of AdG and it has finally arrived! The frosted bottle contains amazing freshness that doesn't go away in a minute but remains for a couple of hours. Perfectly reviving juice for a hot day.

In Vogue
In Vogue

The lemon is predominant, followed by jasmine. I wouldn't call this sweet, it has a sharpness. Definitely fresh, and the sillage is decent. Doesn't change from start to finish much. Reminds me of Love's Rainforest scent. If you can't find that anymore, this is a great alternative. Would be cooling and good for hot weather.

mprince
mprince

To me, it smells exactly the same as the melon flavored ice-cream. Very sweet, even much more than Prada Candy though they smell totally different.

Sweet but not cloying, it's quite fresh and I prefer this over the original version.

Perfect for the sweet tongues.

kelly76
kelly76

Acqua di Gioia EDT is my favorite version of this fragrance.
More delicate, less invasive and more portable than the original.
Fresh, crisp, clean but sexy. Is the scent of skin and hair after sea bathing, a refreshing sweet and sour drink and plants that shelter from the sun after the swim.
I wear it now waiting for the summer.
I think it will offer its best under the sun with clothes of white linen.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

This one is stronger on cold days while the original fade quickly.

Red Rose
Red Rose

I got to try this, if it's any similar to j'adore l'eau cologne floral please inform me as I may not shop any fragrances this month but next month for my birthday. It's on the list already to try out & then I'll come back with a review.

pauluch3
pauluch3

The edt is very refreshing thanks to the lemon blast that you get after the first spritz. At the same time, the calm and delicate flower notes make it very feminine and sophisticated. This flanker is not as sweet as the original edp. All in all, it's a winner!
I also like the frosted glass bottle very much.

BenBnBe
BenBnBe

It`s a beautiful,fresh,sweet,floral fragrance......and i looove it,it`s a little bit the same as the edp,but much lighter,and with a twist in it!!!
Gorgeous fresh fragrance,for summer or spring the perfect scent......love it very much,suuuper!!!
Love love it

jes7jes
jes7jes

Beautiful! Fresh yet warm and a little bit sweet :)

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

I am the first to vote for this one. The EdT is crispier and more feminine than the more masculine original and its flankers. Recommended for hot summer days!

Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette by Giorgio Armani 3.98 out of 5 based on 178 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acqua di Gioia Eau de Toilette by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.