Designers » F-H » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Armani Attitude Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

I have it: 573 I had it: 283 I want it: 380 My signature: 15

coffee
Armani Attitude Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Armani Attitude Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

The new fragrance by Armani – Armani Attitude – comes in an interesting design, in a form of cigarette lighter. The fragrance composition is very sharp, intense and masculine. The top notes bring an unusual blend of Sicilian lemon and coffee, while the heart follows with cardamom and lavender. The base introduces cedar, patchouli, oppopanax and amber. This fragrance was created by three perfumers:Annick Menardo, Alberto Morillas and Olivier Cresp.

The ad poster features an attractive Italian-like man, with grease hairstyle, the incarnation of strength and elegance of Italian cinema.

Armani Attitude was launched in 2007.

Coffee Sicilian Lemon

Lavender Cardamom

Patchouli Amber Opoponax Chinese Cedar

Secret Mission
Just Cavalli Gold for Him

Armani Attitude Fragrance Reviews

valantis

WHY DISCONTINUED?=F@....ing ARMANI CODE IS THE REASON.

Abdulrehman Maqsood
Abdulrehman Maqsood

Everytime I close my eyes while smelling this, I get a "strong & silent type" feeling emitting for it. Absolutely amazing! Great for formal occations and meetings, you'd have to have a look that is in congruence with this beautiful fragrance.

silentman26
silentman26

Sophisticated and strong. Opens with black coffee and a hint of lemon ... joined by amber and lavender ... and then cedar and patchouli. With amazing duality ... bold and modest ... bares the essence of the classics. Bottle ... amazing. Juice ... unique. A great scent!

Omarik85
Omarik85

the Scent is nice, warm and deep. however, its sillage and longevity is weak.

garett

I love this scent. Dont know if it is discontd. ( tho i think so).

It has lemony effect for sure mixed with coffee.
But to me it resembles more like coca cola kind of smell which i love.

A very unique smell also . I havenot smelled something like this in years. Very different , very unique , manly , sexy.

It is not over powering also. The only negative thing is longevity and subtleness of it.
I have to spray atleast 10 squirts of it on my arms and shirt to have it work for like 6-7 hours.
If only it had power then this would be my lovely signature.

thoushaltnotdefy
thoushaltnotdefy

A lot of people seem to compare this to Tom Fords Oud Wood, I don't get that, to me it smells more like a watered down Davidoff Zino, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. This is a good versatile, masculine, every day fragrance.
7/10 from me.

LunaTaylor
LunaTaylor

I smelled this on a stranger and it smelled great , it suited him he was an urban cutting edge type. But on a strip I didn't like so much, lemon and coffee were astringent, reminded me of cleaning granny's coffee table
On the right man it works well but by itself, reminiscent of furniture polish.

toto453
toto453

I cannot say I love it because this statement is reserved for my signature fragrances. But this cologne is incredible! The fine fresh sicilian lemon is impressive, then the warm & smoky patchouli come at the opposite. I like very much patchouli and this one is patchouli in a bottle.

valantis

Dark and sweet = manly effect!
Longevity? 8 hours![Just spray 4 times, next to the adam's apple=2 sprays for each side..For me next to the adam's apple, is the best pulse point,the others pulse points{ ARE NOT EXIST!]
PRICE? 35 EURO 50ML TESTER.....
WHY DISCONTINUED?=ARMANI CODE IS THE REASON.

FragrantAl87
FragrantAl87

Armani really nailed it with this one. Beautifully dark and sweet. A unique and unexpected creation centered around an idea of masculinity, and Italian culture.

Opening: Zesty. The lemon is bright and vibrant, the coffee feels rich and sweetened with cardamom. Cedarwood and amber linger playfully in the background.

Longevity: Decent. Lasts about 2-4 hours on me

Sillage: Decent. 1-3 feet 2-3 hours.

Gripes: Only comlaint: Discontinued. Fragrance makers need to do this again; to hell with making man-boy fragrances for the sexually insecure. Make things that spark our imaginations and our memories! Give us what we haven't seen stop expecting to win every person with one generic fragrance and billions of flankers.

Best for: This is really a great cold-weather frag, but you could pull it off for a classy ocassion on a summer night. It mellows really well in about 30 min, so apply early.

Overall: I could not be more impressed with a fragrance from a big corporation. Attitude is provocative, innnovative and it stands out from a crowd of other boring smells. Coffee and lemon with dessert and sunset at a cafe on the mediterranian coast. A good fragrance should take you somewhere else, somewhere new. Attitude is the ticket.
8.8/10

sharmap14

opening smells like oud wood by tom ford and its a great opening thats why i bought it right away however... this makes me a little sick tho.. its weird smelling and i dont like it anymore

sil.sirbu
sil.sirbu

Nice fragrance. I wear this since a few years now. But for this price I think you can get something better.

Projection: week
Longevity: moderate
Scent: nice

jaylim87

To me, this is like EDT version of Oud Wood from Tom Ford. I own this and Oud Wood, and I just noticed that this morning. Both of them smell awesome.

Gazo30
Gazo30

This is a new fragrance in my collection, although ive tried it many times i only just bought it lol! for me it was a choice between this, prada luna rossa extreme & spicebomb, i chose this as for me & my body chemistry the notes just work really well, i get at least 8hrs longevity & pretty decent projection from it, the notes sound wierd when on paper but when you actually smell it its a deep, sexy fragrance, women love this on me!

Overall id give it 7.5/10

Id give a higher score but its so damn expensive in the UK!!

Speirune
Speirune

I think there is something wrong with the bottle I have, because this fragrance is not spicy or aromatic, I can't smell any coffee or any other "aroma"; it smells just like my lavender scented nail polish remover?! I bought it for my boyfriend for the new year's and I tested it on one of his clean sweatshirts, and I'm very disappointed. Hope it will smell better on his skin. Otherwise, I will have to pass it forward to someone else.

sameh
sameh

It's really a good freg , masculine & a complement getter , but the strange thing that I can only detect the lemon & coffee but no problem as i like both of these notes.

Good bottle design as well.

P.S. I have the extreme edition.

JezzaN1
JezzaN1

Amazing fragrance - very sophisticated, sensual, masculine, and makes me feel more confident wearing it. Longevity is quite poor in my case, however a lot of scents tend to be so perhaps that is just largely down to my skin type. Wish there were more like this!

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

I smelled this scent when it first came out, and like the, well, attitude. Woody (cedar?) and some kind of sharpness seemed edgy and cool. I smelled it on a man a few years ago and thought it was sexy.
I bought it for my husband but he has hardly worn it, I don't seem to like it as much either, last time I smelled it the woodiness was too strong, like the chips we used in our rabbit cages, and some citrusy-coffee aspect. Not so good.

celoemi
celoemi

It smells great for me and can be used during the day yes, of course, in workplaces reserved sunshine. It's a shame that I prefer the sweet scents. This reminds me of a worker bank or law firm. A pity.
Projection: 7/10
Versatility: 9/10

Broseph
Broseph

Broseph have small bottle of this. One day spray end of cigarette with perfume, click lighter on body, chest hair fire!

sharmap14

the spicy sweet opening is deceiving cuz it drys down in minutes to this disgusting smell which i cant stand .. projection and longevity are bad probably gna give away this bottle

sunil6932
sunil6932

Opening is pleasent but dry down smells like perfumed petroleum jelly/stale pimple removal cream. Will not buy it again.

34THN13
34THN13

One day I was buy Armani Attitude Extreme... And don't smell before Armani Attitude... Blind buy... I don't like smell Attitude Extreme because smell so synthetic,bored and I think not good fragrance. Than I was buy Hugo Boss Red and again disappointment for me.. When I was decide to change my fragrance I test to Armani Attitude.. Smell very masculine, characteristic, and elegant.. Like as Bvlgari Pour Homme.. Armani Attitude so different another fragrances so clean not bored and 10+ hours stay on my skin.. Armani Attitude so similar to V de Vakko but Attitude better than Vakko.. Coffee and Amber notes overpowering.. This is so good scent for me.

Projection: 7/10
Versatility: 10/10

dad hash
dad hash

GOTa 50mlfull bottle with box.... Ready to swap but please no testers only genuines

sayarGlenn
sayarGlenn

It has a feminine undertone to me, so I don't like it that much.
Good for night time, with a black shirt.
3/5, because of my personal taste and because there are other frags in my collection that I much prefer over this one.

Try it first, don't buy blindly.

Geordieboy
Geordieboy

My all time favorite fragrance. My ex gf would literally drop to her knees ;) whenever i wore this. Magic in a bottle. This is a scent from heaven!!

Ahhh so it's Lemon & Coffee? That's what those notes are...needless to say that's not a happy combination, certainly doesn't sit well with me!
I immediately didn't like this, something just isn't right in its composition.
On the plus side though, I love the Zippo lighter bottle ...it's very stylish.

melissa.stillo.nipps
melissa.stillo.nipps

My husband wears this and it is to die for makes me weak at the knees smells amazing.

DocNZ
DocNZ

I was at a department store with my wife smelling Gucci scents. I casually mentioned that it was a shame that Gucci Envy was discontinued; I was trying to sound intelligent. The attendant agreed. She asked had I tried Giorgio Armani's Attitude; she thought it was quite similar. I hadn't. She sprayed some on a card; it smelt ok, but I didn't think it smelled like Envy. I put the card in my pocket, but by the time I got home I couldn't stop smelling it. I kept sniffing the card, and I wanted it so badly. I drove the 30 kilometers back and I purchased it the next day. Heaven help me if this gets discontinued.

It's a warm, smooth, inviting gourmand scent that lasts about 6 hours on me, but even 12hrs later I get whiffs of it. A great winter scent that's very soft to the nose. My wife loves it.

This is a must have for people who like warm oriental gourmand scents.

SparkyMarky
SparkyMarky

I have heard that this fragrance don't make it any more

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

este olor es maravilloso para mi nariz, es una partida hermoza de lavanda fresca mesclado con cafe y pachuli tiene tambien fresco limon q le da ese toque de frescura, muy varonil fresco y elegante realmente lo tendria encantado si no fuera tan costoso, otra cosa le siento similitudes a mi favorito burberry london pero mucho mas fresco y veraniego, un super perfume.

vitilsky
vitilsky

This has that satanically unbelievable smell from YSL Rive Gauche - like a coffee flavoured cupcake on your face. Sweet flower and herb patchouli. Although the former seems to be better, this one is not bad - a bit of coffee in here too. These are sweet fragrances, you've been warned. :)

7/10 (same rating as YSL Rive Gauche)

hornetz
hornetz

One of the Few Armani's that I really loved. It was the perfect Fall/Winter coffee lemon scent that lasted for up to 8+ hours on me. This was a sexy sophisticated and modern scent that they sadly discontinued. YSL La Nuit has replaced this one but I still wish it was in production. Why do they keep discontinuing the colognes I really like? Its hard enough already to find the one that works.

garett

Everyone who is saying this scent is sexy is right.This is really sexy , it makes you elegant and drown in fashionable atmosphere.Longevity is the only problemo on this one.All other points 100%

BorisRubio
BorisRubio

Esperaba mas de esta... Es un poco suave, nada de otro mundo, me recuerda a los perfumes que llevan tabaco. No es para jóvenes, aromas como esta solo las mujeres maduras podran apreciarlo, aunque obviamente una jovencita dira que huele "rico" pero no le fascinara.
Es para un adulto, elegante, atletico y seguro, algo serio, pero con la presencia de un galán!!

zimmer73
zimmer73

I am a woman, and think this fragrance is one of the most masculine, sexy smells ever!!

Slain
Slain

Woody, musky, fresh and god damn sexy.

Day time or night time, casual drinks or corporate meeting; this scent can do it all and do it well. Very versatile, and generally everyone seems to enjoy the scent from my experience. If you're a bloke that likes to smell interesting and sexy - jump on this.

I love this fragrance.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is coffee woody scent cologne for me. This is good for casual using in Fall & Winter season.

jaylim87

I just bought this from duty free shop at airport. It smells amazing. It kind of smells like bleeker street by Bond No.9.

Anatolian_Swarthy

Dear friends,ihave A.Attitude, i dont know it produce anywherebut there is much in Türkiye.im in istanbul,if you have a friend in Türkiye you can get it from your friend..

nszlufik
nszlufik

WHERE CAN YOU BUY THIS!? IS IT DISCONTINUED...
I love this frag..soft sweet, masculine and so unique. Like black code replaced licorice with coffee..
cant find it anywhere!

firsttime
firsttime

Very great on my Boyfriend's body!!! It's his signature fragrance!!! When I smell this on his body it's so Naughty and Sexy >~< Light (but not light) comes with strong longative.
Sadly, this fragrance not work on me but A.A.Extreme is better on me than this one.

9.5/10 Just on my bf's body, haha

ryanmorgan
ryanmorgan

I don't know if anyone else agrees but after 6 hours I smelt my arm and all I could smell is Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir ! It is gorgeous after the initial pepper notes have died down I love it !! but £54 for a 50ml bottle !!!!!!!! I would rather lose the pepper and have Pomegranate Noir, £76 for 100ml still an amzing smell but will not buy it again.

Anatolian_Swarthy

3 famous perfume noses made it,but why didnt they develop the longevity?i bought it 2 months ago,i love its scent but longevity? :(

ijoezel
ijoezel

i love this frag..
the bottle does have lot of attitude to it."zippo lighter".an innovation when it comes to bottle designs!!
the scent...a sophisticated, sexy, invigorating, formal, dark and handsome coffee, patchouli and lavender scent..

i get lavender with hints of lemon at the start.fresh and clean but definitely not a warm day fresh..i also get the muscle of the coffee at the background strengthening the top making it very masculine..
at the mid..the lemon and lavender steps back and the coffee shines.you still get the lavender smoothening the scent though.at this stage its a coffee and lavender scent with patchouli supporting it..
i honestly don't get much transition from mid to base.what happens to me is that from the mid, the scent just slowly weakens and disappears..

i would recommend it in an office setting.i think that's where it is perfect to be worn at..
longavity is average.3 to 5 hours on me..
and to get a projection of about an arms length, i usually do around 8 to 12 sprays!.disgusting? maybe!.hahaha.but that's when me and other people start to enjoy it.plus my skin kills frags ^_^

i'm done with my 50ml bottle and i have a 75ml waiting...i highly recommend this.or at least smell it guys!! it is a masterpiece!!!

Palmy
Palmy

I'm a woman but I have this one. Has anyone notice that it's smell like Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Parfum.(I actually got NR too)
It' very delicated, sensual and musky. But it's a bit more masculine than NR for her.
I'm really wondering why there is no musky note in this perfume because it's very musky. Maybe some note that make me think it's musky.

Anatolian_Swarthy

i searched deo-stick of A.Attitude,but i found it no where.

:( bad luck..

Anatolian_Swarthy

i tried A.Attitude and A.A.Extreme..Extreme is bad..bad x bad.! but A.Attitude is really wonderful ! I buy it no wait.im happy.
i recommend it.

fonso92
fonso92

Best part is that not too many people have this. Whenever I wear it, I always get compliments and people asking what I am wearing, women love this stuff

sylasjsn
sylasjsn

lemon and coffee opening. elegant. attitude is a wonderful parfum! here in brazil is being dificult to find. my bride loves. is not the best, but is very good!

limited Edition
limited Edition

Solid contempory scent , something I would wear of an evening..reminds me of Zegna Extreme..8/10

Zenith
Zenith

I do like this one, but it seems to suffer from the same overcompensation of marketing that made me dissapointed in V&R Spicebomb. Such a good concept for advertising and a product that just doesn't live up to expectations. A fragrance called "attitude" should not be one you can barely smell, and one that does not last very long. I do enjoy this fragrance, but would never buy it because of this. I do like the coffee bean note in it though.

As an aside, whats with all the comparisons with Zino by Davidoff? I was sure they were nothing alike but I double checked to be sure. Nothing alike to my nose, and completely different in structure and feel to my nose

teach69
teach69

Fresh, clean and intense.I usually have to get a sample and take it for a "test drive" before buying a fragrance, but I liked this from the onset.
The projection is fine- not too strong or weak.I have had questions about the name from buddies and women.

Endymion
Endymion

I have just tried this scent in the shop and I have to tell you that it's almost an exact copy of Thierry Mulger B*Men!
It's maybe a bit rounder, a bit easier to the nose but it's definately a B*Men copy. I cannot tell them apart next to each other.
Me like it! ;)

Ps. I have Attitude Extreme, and it's an almost absolutely different scent, I can't find similarites between Attitude and Attitude Extreme.

Mario25
Mario25

I love this! Its really adictive. Agree with most of the reviews that this is sexy but more a skinscent.

I have a question: Ive seen at some webs the armani attitude 100ml refill. Is it the same original scent inside? I dont care about the bottle (diferent) as long as the scent will be the same.

Scent: 10/10 Very masculline and sophisticated.
Projection: 6/10
Versatility: 10/10

murysusanto
murysusanto

Dominant tobacco accord are here, strong with musky smell. If I wear it here while going out with guys who smokes then this cologne definetely surfaced.

Well craftmanship under the right notes and guys who enjoys seductive character.

It's a good one...9/10

scissorshand_j
scissorshand_j

it is a very sexy scent, the smell of nudity!love it.

estrellita
estrellita

Oh yes, I agree... really gorgeous scent !!! Another trap for women ;-)) It is wearable for office, business meetings as well as for evenings out. Synonyms that refer to this smell? Successfull, Sophisticated, Self-confident, Sexy ;-)

palimadar
palimadar

Masterpiece!!! My all time favorite. Very masculine. Really well blended. Unfortunately I think it's discontinued. I get all the notes listed. Wonderfully blended coffee, Chinese cedar and patchouli *****

ashish22
ashish22

The scent of Armani Attitude is absolutely amazing but is let down by poor longevity and almost non-existent projection. If you look at the team of the perfumers who have created this smell, you might even pick it blindly! But it seems like the trio of these heavy hitters forgot to put fixatives in this perfume!!
Honestly one cannot go wrong with the scent of this fragrance. Its absolutely sophisticated, delicious and quite versatile, but this just doesn't project. If you thought D&G The One is worse then you might just be in for a shock!

The opening of the scent is wonderful, i get lemon and coffee with a hint of lavender. The middle is all about lavender, coffee and a bit of vanilla which gives it a creamy vibe. The drydown is dominated by amber, patchouli and lavender and is quite pleasant to smell. I don't get a gourmand feeling at all from this fragrance even though the notes suggests otherwise. Its definitely masculine with a touch of softness in the base provided by amber. It also smells wonderful if put on shirt and leaves your clothes smelling nicer!
I wished that it lasted and projected longer, it would have been one of the best fragrance of all time in my dictionary.
In my opinion it had the potential to be a classic but alas it would not be!
The best fragrance from the house of Armani purely from the scent's perspective.
The lovers of this fragrance should also try Paco Rabanne Black XS, Zino by Zino Davidoff and Mont Blanc Exceptionnel.
Fragrance: 10/10
Projection: 3/10
Sillage: 4/10
Versatility: 9/10
Overall: 7/10

RAG1987
RAG1987

This an amazing fragrance, it somehow reminds me ever so slightly of Narcio Rodriguez for men, I don't like to compare but this is only a slight comparison and a good one at that. I like both but Attitude has that slightly sharper edge that makes it different. I like very much and I haven't smelled it on anyone else before which is a MASSIVE bonus. I am 25 and i used to wear the likes of Joop! and JPG Le male but got sickened of them due to being so common and everyone smelling the same. recently I have been going for older classic aftershaves that (don't have the old mannish factor) but smell different and give me that bit of individuality. Despite Attitude being a modern fragrance it is different and unique in it's own right.

scent 10/10
longevity 9/10
Projection 8/10 (just hits the spot, nobody wants to smell you from across the room)

Zito87
Zito87

My first fragrance, I was in love with this perfume since I tried for the first time. It opens with a fresh sicilian lemon and a expresso coffee note, I really enjoy the openning. Then I can smell more cardamom than lavender, but the lavender is very notorious too. When this fragrance calm down on my skin, it becames very oriental with a sweet resinous and woody base, simply gorgeous! Projection 7/10, Longevity 9/10 (about 10-12hours) and Smell 10/10, so I gave it a 8.5/10.

CIOGHIUZEL
CIOGHIUZEL

I love this on my man! Everytime he wears it im just bitting his neck,thats how gd it is! V sexy mrrrrrr

Linden
Linden

A rich, warm, versatile masculine scent that appears to me as a modernized Zino Davidoff. The intensive patchouli and lavender notes are similar but Attitude is darker, and less herbal, headed by the smoky coffee accord. If only the projection was a bit stronger this would be my new signature.

markkkkkkkk4444
markkkkkkkk4444

JUST GOT THIS ONE, AMAZINGgGgGgG!!

elfi4ka
elfi4ka

This is a unique smell!My favorite masculine scent!I love it!

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Armani Attitude is a masterpiece. It is perfection. This scent is ideal for the man with the right attitude. This is my favorite from Armani.

soned
soned

Unique......that is the word for this scent. Nothing I have had, or tested, is similar to this one. Starts with coffee (liquid coffe aroma, not the grain)mixed with lemon, but combined, is a strange scent, in a good way. After a few minutes, the coffee stays, a little spicy, and a little powdery. At the end, it becomes more "clean", some woods there, and a soft sweetness too, powder still present too. This is a great scent, you will always be asked what you are wearing without any doubt, and noy many people use it, which is a bonus on my book.

Margreet
Margreet

This is the sexiest scent ever, seriously, as far some smells are nice or not- this one brings the best feeings, does change the mood!!! Love it on my mannnnn, grr;]

iko4177
iko4177

Damn sure a light version of ZINO DAVIDOFF .......

amanda
amanda

why there is no women edition of this??? i would love it, with the same lightener shape in white for example...

jesvox
jesvox

Armani Attitude is very classy and sweet, its masculine but not too masculine, not heavy, the sicilian lemon and coffee are very noticeable on the top, middle i still get sweet coffee and a little bit of lavender, the dry down is great a spicy, sensual and warm scent, not for the younger crowd id say 24+, this is very elegant and sophisticated fragrance, also the bottle is made to look like a zippo cigarette lighter that in itself is just so creative and original. Job well done Armani!

lstvinlee
lstvinlee

It mix so well with your sweat,I have many compliments from many women saying that it smell so manly and sedutive.

GMK
GMK

Unfortunately people read the brand name before trying the cologne . if it was having some guerlain , chanel or any niche label on it , that would have made it awesome.

Attitude is probably best Armani so far, very pleasant , complex and acceptable in any weather conditions.

definitely a true work cologne that never become obnoxious.

I just Love it.

cyber861
cyber861

با دوستان موافقم ولی به قوله یکی دوستانم احتمالا به خاطره نعنا هندی باید باشه که شباهت پیدا کردن.ولی خب این ملایم تره.

از همه تند ترشون و موندگارتر و پخشه بیشتر دریک هست.ولی با بویه خنک مثلا

ION
ION

Well, well this perfume is made to sell!
From its opening to its drydown smells nice and pretends to be interesting, it really shows its creators are somehow clever (if not "sly" in a good way) guys.
It is luminous and vibrant, I understand many teenagers will like it. If you happen to know the Pet Shop Boys song called "NYC Boy" well, "Armani Attitude" is that boy's fragrance! ;-)
It carries a very glossy, trasparent and luxurious quality ("without much soul though" as someone before, rightly pointed out) that gives me the impression it should be called "Diamonds" rather than "Attitude".
In the world of perfumery this is a perfect example of what I (shamelessly) call, "a fragrance firework".

Lai91
Lai91

hands down the greatest fragrance that are created for men, the bottle alone just says it all about the fragrance, very masculine, if u are a smoker this is the fragrance for u...because it smells even sexier with a little light hint of cigarette scent...this fragrance would stays on very long in the market.

samihardanian
samihardanian

An excellent scent for the fall and winter time.
با مهرداد جان کاملا موافقم
ادکلن خوشبویی است تقریبا نسخه مشابهی از دیودوف زینو با این تفاوت که دوام و پخش بوی زینو بیشتر از این محصول جورجیو آرمانی میباشد
کلاسیک
مردانه
جذاب
دوام و پخش بوی متوسط
رایحه اش را خیلی دوست دارم اما از زینو مقداری لطیف تر است و اگر استمرار استشمام زینو شما را اگر بیازارد این محصول اینگونه نیست و در ملاقاتهای رسمی و مهمانی ها استفاده اش مناسب است

daklog
daklog

Like a child trying to claim a seat at the grownup table, armani's "attitude" firmly needs a reality check. Although I haven't quite smelled anything like it before, I was happier before I had the misfortune of sniffing this one. Starts off with an ultra sharp, piercing citrus note which all but vanishes within the first ten minutes. Afterwards it becomes a skin scent, and those unfortunate enough to get close enough to you will be met with a boring, watered down citrus air that wishes it was a wood but didn't quite believe enough in itself. From start to finish this citrus mess can really only be described in two words : terribly synthetic. Perhaps armani's "attitude" is actually some misplaced aggression at the attention code deservedly gets whilst this one is left un attended to like a middle child desperate for some attention.

anton007
anton007

An excellent scent for the fall and winter time. I prefer this one better than Armani code. Great scent for sure with lots of compliments.

Cester
Cester

Attitude is a unique, classy, expensive, manly fragrance. The first time I sprayed this, I thought it smelt like cockroaches but as it dried down, it smelt wonderful. If you're a smoker, this goes really well with it, just like Code!

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

For sure it's a classy scent but I don't feel nothing smelling this. A pretty, without soul fragrance with good longevity on me.

mehrdad
mehrdad

کلاسیک
مردانه
جذاب
دوام و پخش بوی متوسط

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

Very, very nice and sexy mens fragrance! It oozes sexiness, yumm :)

matiassantafe
matiassantafe

I really like Attitude and I don't think it's a generic fragance. In despite of the well know and common ingredients it smells different to my other fragances (and I really have and had lots of perfumes). It's true that it is not really long lasting if you wear it in warm seasons but you can get all of Attitude during winter. It's also true that once top notes are gone you will miss the "initial shine", but wait, pay attention and you will find that a very interesting smell remains on your skin. Finally... yes, it's too expensive.

jidx
jidx

Nice, but definitely not unique. You will definitely like it, just don't pay retail, you can do much better at that price point.

dagulicious
dagulicious

Finally i got this one. God...it's amazing! I love it! My girlfriend says that this one is the best smell he ever felt. I wanted this because I work in a bank,facing every day many people and I think this is the best I can get from a fragrance for the office. Repeat,this is the one for the mens who likes to be complimented and also to feel strong,elegant,unique.
About the scent,I can say it's very elegant,kind a unique,and definetly masculine. Women loves it. The coffee smell is wonderfull. Is the predominant ingredient. It gives you a sensation of power,sensuality.
I would recomand for the office,no matter of season,and for romantic nights.
The sillage: moderate, and that's very good.
Longevity: On my skin il last 12+ hours. Once I spray this and after 2 days,I still could smelled it.
For me,that i'm a fan of this awsome fragrance,I give it 10/10.

PS: Sorry for my english:)

Later edit: It seems that it don't last as much as I said, and it's not that is a fake one. Normaly I get about 6-8 hours

There was something about this fragrance that I found too sharp or "rough." I then found a little-known fragrance called Enrico Sebastiano Fine Cologne, which is like a smoother version of this, though it lasts well and has decent projection/"sillage." I suggest avoiding a "blind buy" of these kinds of fragrances, unless you have already tried similar ones and like them. For example, if you like A*Men except for the tar note, you should try this or the Sebastiano one. Another one to consider is Trussardi Inside Man.

twlahue
twlahue

Overall a good fragrance. Pleasant and nice. To me, it smells alot like Burberry London, but a bit sweeter and milder. Like London plus a warm vanilla. Not quite as bold, but a bit more refined. If London is like an English pub, Attitude is like an English lounge...

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I took my husband for perfume shopping today and we both picked Attitude. It's quite a change from his signature Farenheit, but we both really liked this one. It is fresh, light, elegant, soft and romantic (this is coming from me, i.e. a woman, so men you may want to pay attention to that :-)

RobbieX
RobbieX

An unusual but gorgeous blend of ingredients. Well put together. Quite a dominant patchouli note but with a floral note too. Longevity is no problem. Attitude is an extremely pleasant man's perfume.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

On first sniff I wanted to love it. almost a year later and finally i do :)
I like every note except for the lemon, it clashes with the coffee. If you put lemon in an espresso it'd just be wierd. But after familiarising with Attitude, I've joined it's team.
Substitute this lemon with BANANA and see what happens.
Just something I thought, because when I first smelt Attitude i thought "is that banana? If it is it's a very sour banana". Well obviously i dont feel the need to change that anymore, and not that id ask Armani TO change it, but that was my first feeling.

The sweet style of the smell, and I chock this up to Olivier Cresp, is very similar to Black XS (but doesnt actually smell like it), which is the main deciding point of a purchase by comparison, it being a major favorite of mine personally. Attitude's projection, by comparison, is a bit weak, and doesn't propel the 'attitude' it boasts.

But finally, Armani gave me the surprise I demanded and took one step away from their comfort zone, to make something with an outer office, not so romantic character that can be used on a casual basis.
But the price, though significantly lower, still doesn't justify the amount of overkill required to give off the projectury stink required to be known. The sillage is best for the first hour after application, then sits closer to the skin.
Black XS is better for stinking up a room with real Attitude.
Can i just say something else? I was 2 hours into a very unsuccessful perfume-sales shift and i was given Acqua Di Gio, with which I was getting NOWHERE!
After being grilled by the boss for not making a sale, I said "f' it all, Im doing it my way" and grabbed the Attitude tester off the shelf.
I instantly had people (at one stage 4 at once) asking what it was called, i dont know if anyone bought it cus the Boss sent me home -_-
BUT it did the trick. Its a truelly compelling and invigorating scent and, if attention is what youre after, attention is what youll get, so long as it still projects.

Congeniality
Congeniality

very good scent, but staying power is very weak:(

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

This fragance smells good, i like it, and its for young people in their 20s, i love to use this fragance everytime i go to a nightclub, do a little dancing, or use it to go and hang around in the city or the movies with some friends or my Girlfriend, but not for an elegant formal event.....

dkmode83
dkmode83

I guess I understand why some people dislike this fragrance. It is quite different than most scents to me. Starts out almost harsh lemony with coffee. The coffee stays with throughout development on my skin and melds well with the herbs underneath. Average longevity and sillage. It is a somewhat fresh and sweet scent, but not too sweet and still very masculine. The drydown is my favorite part of this scent. One of my favorite from armani's lower end frags.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

I love the name, i like the bottle but i hate the fragrance. its just the name of the brand nothing more and nothing particular about the fragrance. very loud cheap synthetic fragrance.
i give it 3 out of 10

I'm rather surprised to notice that this fragrance originated from 2007, I had presumed it had been around a lot longer than that. It appears to be a very popular fragrance for men, displayed quite often in the big department stores.

The scent itself is rather herbaceous and earthy. It has a real masculine vibe to it, that is incredibly sexy. Some reviewers are mentioning a chocolate accord, making it somewhat similar to Thierry Mugler B*Men. I can't say that I understand the gourmand reference. There is a subtle coffee note in the opening and the heart, but it is far from what I'd call foody.

Armani Attitude is a rather refined fragrance, one that would suit a fashion conscious man in a suit. Not to mock the fragrance at all, but I don't sense a bad-boy with 'attitude' in this particular fragrance.

I'm a little disappointed that since this fragrance was shaped like a cigarette lighter it didn't contain a note of tobacco, which I absolutely adore. I think the blend of tobacco with the coffee, citrus, lavender, patchouli and amber would have been divine.

Overall, the scent is lasting, however towards the drydown the sillage becomes less and less, taking on a rather intimate approach. This bothered me slightly because I wanted this fragrance to exude more confidence and power. Another interesting quality I found, was that it oddly became sweeter as the fragrance progressed. Take that how you will.

gianmarco
gianmarco

great cologne, longetivity is good, smell is amazing, a must buy, puts you on the top... its impossible to wear this cologne and not get compliments!

Addendum to review:

Attitude does not have much staying power. I would say it is good for about 4 hours give or take. I typically reapply this at least once. But, Armani has addressed this concern by offering Attitude Extreme. I might give that a shot when I run out of original Attitude.

guest_Domino

Attitude comes off fresh and dark all at once with the rich coffee and lemon. This is very nearly a clash to the senses at first where unlikely rivals are battling for dominance. The lemon will slowly give way to aromatic cardamom.

As the top notes wear away and the dry down opens up, what you are left with is warm, mellow and woodsy as the cedar and patchouli play themselves out and remnants of coffee and cardamom linger to maintain depth.

To me Attitude is not a stand out fragrance. Truthfully I am not terribly excited to wear this. But, if you are having a tough time making a decision of what to wear, or are in a rush out the door, you can't go wrong with this. It is completely unoffensive and a safe masculine fragrance.

I do love this bottle though. The flip top cap is sturdy and closes securely, making it ideal for travel. I wish other fragrances came in a similar utalitarian bottle design!

doesn't last long at all. strong and sexy at the beginning. very masculine. then dies quickly after. if i could carrie it with me and reapply without feeling strange i would.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

I like this fragrance on a man. I purchased the bottle for my bf and he really liked it, although he still prefers his burberry touch... To me, Attitude has sexy and masculine scent, a bit sweet. Its sharp initially but after becomes lite. This is an exquisite EDT, though the lasting power is not impressive.

ps. The bottle is cool=)

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

i wanted to try this because i love giorgio armani fragrances..but its too pricey...and it had a coffee scent which i love...but for me i rather stick with angel men ..which alot better

i completely disagree with everyone. It is a beautiful fragrance and you will definately stand out in a crowd!!!

guest_Leandro
guest_Leandro

Fantastico!

BeautifulDreamer
BeautifulDreamer

Very generic, but enjoyable in some special occasions, like going to a supermarket :) I guess it has a mass apeal...

bronstein
bronstein

By no means an original scent, but nevertheless a very pleasing one. Don't rush to get a bottle of it, but if you have one, you may as well use it.

This one has nothing new to say, but it does so in a charming way.

scenturian
scenturian

This is almost clone of Code, with hint of coffee note.
Very lite and short living.

andy

this one turned me away from the armani line smells too bland and unintresting, perfect scent to just blend into a crowd

i smell coffee or some sort of dry woodsy stuff but its nothing that has any clear attitude or style just a generic failure of a high end company like polo black

mohsen.kh
mohsen.kh

I have it & i just cant help loving it ! realy classy & chick. a real masterpiece by a master

andy

ok scent nothing special, its a very conventional copycat gimmick they have on the market! too strong on the wood and the scent is bland and forgettable and flat

ily_sb
ily_sb

it has a great opening and then it vanishes bit by bit , too bad . I was very disappointed after buying it because when I first smelled it it seemed like wow

da_markos
da_markos

soo nice opening. very intriguing and masculine. unfortunatly it only last few minutes (nice note of coffee) after that is...almost nothing. very light (i can smell lavender note) middle note which is totally unimpresive.

guest_Tom
guest_Tom

Aldo, this is the best male parfum ever!

periquito89
periquito89

I can't recognize many of its notes. To me it remembers a wood table I have in the office, and since I like that table smell (not exactly the same smell, of course), I´m very sympathetic about this scent. Funny thing, isn't? I live in a hot city (I mean, usually 30-35ºC/day light, reachs often 39ºC), and yesterday, in a cinema where the air was very cold, Attitude became more pleasant to me, and it turned to something less woody, a little, little sweet, never strong. Not to everyone likes I think, specially for those who don't like woody scent so much. Not sure yet if it is "sexy". Oriental fougere? I'm not a specialist, but I think this very woody. Is that table fault, or just my chemistry ":¬))

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

The essence of a man by Giorgio Armani. Absolute masculinity, unforgettable presence: a man's signature. ATTITUDE is a woody oriental fragrance, an appeal to sensuality, pleasure and elegance.
It has top notes of calabria lemon and coffee absolute, middle notes of ceylan cardamom and lavender and base notes of china cedar and indonesian patchouli.

Marcel
Marcel

I have it and I love it. Very masculine and elegant. I smell tobaco, although I know it's not in the composition. It's warm and dry, but the lemon gives it enough freshness, so it's not strong at all.

Eros
Eros

Bottle is just great. Smell is sweet, cacao-like, definitely classy, bold and "expensive". Not very complex. Nearest analogues are: Chanel pour homme "Allure"(musky), BOSS "Selection" (thin, less bold), LaCoste "Elegance" (more cofee-vanilla, less bold), Davidoff "Silver Shadow Private" (more menthol).
Distinct from analogues by thin light "greenny-minty signature" scent - usual for all Armani perfumes.
Probably, the best of Armani of all times. I'd prefer it over BOSS' "Selection".

urobian
urobian

short projection, light woody-spicy powdery arome, nice and simple., you can choose others without problems.

glitteralex
glitteralex

A welcome change from Armani's pedestrian battalion of "codes" and "manias". Has a "noir-ish" note of full ashtrays and cognac. Gorgeous bottle that's fun to open and close. Very strong, with nice sillage. Bogart would wear this.

BethAshley
BethAshley

Attitude is a clean fragrance whose elegance comes from its simplicity. It's very wearable and hard to overdo, this makes it an ideal choice for the office or casual daytime use.

Attitude starts off with its deliciously luxurious coffee top notes and then surprisingly turns into a clean and powdery scent.

The dry down of this fragrance is the best part. The coffee almost leaves completely save for a wonderful sweetness that is left behind.
At that point the powdery yet clean sharpness of lavender steps up along with the patchouli.

While I love the marketing (very fun bottle) I do not think that it fits the scent. "Attitude" makes it sound like it's in your face -- I would have called it "Dapper" instead :o)

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

The moment I forced my partner to try this, I knew it was for him. So often lemon scents for men default to greater or lesser imitations of Eau Sauvage, but Armani Attitude is different. The strong touch of coffee changes everything, and the herbs beneath keep it warm as well as sharp. On my partner's skin, the top notes have great longevity, blending beautifully with the amber and slowly emerging patchouli. This is clear enough to wear to the office and sensual after dark. Mmmm!

acc
acc

adorable! stays 10+ hours on me. elegant and masculine. adds charisma and attractiveness. you should sample this one for sure.

ticalau
ticalau

This fragrance smell good! Very nice top notes, i can really feel the coffee and lemon! Amazing... and i like that it's fresh and a bit sweet at the same time... i mean not that sweet but from the coffee sweetness! It's sexy and masculin... good for dates! ;)

Herzeleid
Herzeleid

very different scent, got a lot of compliments any time day or night it is a very man perfume

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Attitude has the first notes very similar to BMen. But after about 20 minutes, it turns into something very light and boring. You should choose Bmen instead of.

wildflower
wildflower

very masculine and sexy scent.

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

i like it. it reminds me of azzaro visit somehow. its not a light scent, but smells quite sophisticated. the smell of a succeful man

Armani Attitude by Giorgio Armani 4.21 out of 5 based on 670 ratings and 128 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Attitude, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Attitude by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Attitude by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.