Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Armani Code Couture Edition Giorgio Armani for women

Armani Code Couture Edition Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

honey
Armani Code Couture Edition Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code Couture Edition Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Armani Code Couture Edition is a limited flanker of the famous Armani Code fragrance launched for the winter holiday season 2012. This is a perfume that symbolizes temptation, attraction and magic.

The fragrance contains top notes of blood orange, bergamot, petit grain, fresh ginger and sweet pear sorbet. Orange blossom, osmanthus and mysterious mirabilis are in the heart, while the base notes include warm cedar, tonka bean, leather, honey and vanilla.

Elegance and luxury are highlighted in the new edition takes by dark tones; its completely black bottle is decorated with orange blossom and lace motives with small Swarovski crystals. Available in 75 ml Eau de Parfum bottle.

Blood Orange Bergamot Pear Petitgrain Ginger

Armani Code Le Parfum

Armani Code Couture Edition Fragrance Reviews

mimosa77
mimosa77

I just received this but didn't like it that much.maybe because i was expecting more from it. When i sprayed it i got disappointed.. it has nothing dark in it. The black bottle is misleading. The perfume is beautiful but doesn't have anything matched with black!! Black for me means powerful & bold, which is not the case here. Code Couture is sheer & delicate. I will test it again. If i still feel the same i will put it for sale.

UrbanBeautiful
UrbanBeautiful

i got it, i got it... ))) oh its sooooo beautiful, i just dont even want to open it...^^

derkargy

Oh,I made a tiny mistake.I've been wearing this since the early morning and I finally found out this edition is slightly different from the original Code.I detect a leathery essence from the base notes,which makes the perfume more animalic and darker.I also smell the bitterness of the blood orange,contrary to the brightness of orange blossom that Code classic contains.Nevertheless,this lace edition is a beautiful,brilliant perfume,usually worn in cold evenings or other special occasions.

derkargy

I'm in love with this masterpiece!

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

The bottle is the most beautiful bottle I have seen in my life !! perfect !! amazing !! masterpiece (completely black bottle is decorated with orange blossom and lace motives with small black Swarovski crystals) !!!! ,, I saw this today ,, but for my bad luck there's no tester ..
aahhh can't forget the bottle ,, this is driving me crazy O.o I may blind buy this !! toooo pricey as well !! around 200 USD :(

Please, any body tried it message me ..

Spido
Spido

Lovely bottle! Can't wait to try! Hope it will be available in my country...

Armani Code Couture Edition by Giorgio Armani 4.62 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Couture Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Couture Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Couture Edition by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Couture Edition by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire Calvin Klein Euphoria Thierry Mugler Alien Givenchy Very Irresistible Poesie d’un Parfum d’Hiver La Prairie Silver Rain Dolce&Gabbana L`eau The One Givenchy Ange ou Demon Gucci Gucci by Gucci Christian Dior Midnight Poison Valentino Valentina Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Chanel Allure Givenchy Hot Couture Hermes 24 Faubourg Chanel Allure Sensuelle