Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Armani Code Elixir Giorgio Armani for women

Armani Code Elixir Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Armani Code Elixir Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code Elixir Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Armani Code Elixir arrives in a new, prestigeous, luxurious edition. This new Armani’s edition has been at the wider market since November, 2007. This is a more intensive version than its antecedant and it is available as a perfume extract, in a romantic bottle with a small pump. The bottle is as dark as night and as mysterious as darkness, with a floral application, giving it a special charm.

Armani Code for Women
Armani Code Ultimate Femme
Armani Code Couture Edition
Reem Acra Eau de Parfum

Armani Code Elixir Fragrance Reviews

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

I like it, but it smells like BB Brit which I have. And the sillage and longevity is not satisfactory :(

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

This scent is brilliant. Dark, deep and mysterious; sweet and syrupy. I'm so happy and proud to call a bottle my own now, since I like it so much better than the original which is lovely but just lacking that deep and powerful sweetness that I find here. The citrus is still noticeable, especially in the beginning, but later on, the scent turns into this inrecibly creamy deliciousness. Honey and vanilla syrup.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

I received this as a gift. It was very powerful and strong. I enjoyed the original so the elixir i hoped was nice as well. It so wasnt. I ended up giving this to my sisters friend who loved it.

Pinkdragon2353
Pinkdragon2353

Go to Best Bottles.com! They have a huge selection of different bottles and lots of pretty atomizers for RIDICULOUSLY low prices- lîke $6.50! I'm not quite sure how to get the perfumes into the new bottle but these are calling my name! Especially the black (perfect for this scent) and the hot pink and purple. Have fun, I hope it works for all those broken pump problems!

frangipani
frangipani

Hey for anyone who is interested...I am putting a used bottle of this perfume without the troublesome pump on ebay today. There is over a third left so please feel free to bid! I loved it but have just moved onto other fragrances...

Spido
Spido

I soo much want to try this, but can't find it anywhere. Maybe it is sold only in certain countries... Will have a look in England in December.

melia
melia

Yes, it's stronger, sweeter and more syrup-like than the original. More vanilla, less citrus-notes... Everything is blended in this sensual elixir, which is quite the same from beginning to end. I liked it very much, but after wearing it a few times when going out to clubs or bars, I noticed it tends to get very cloying at a certain point. So I would go with the original... But if that one too simple and light on your skin, definitely give this one a try!

bombonica
bombonica

I have the EDP version, I would love to have this one too, but it's too pricey :(

sniffandsingwithme
sniffandsingwithme

I really have to try either this or the regular armani code. Love the notes and the reviews really are making me drool over my imagination of this perfume's scent...

lynnroo
lynnroo

to Adriana_87: it is stronger than Code but has more vanilla in it. less citrusy, sexier and woodier. it is way better than the actual code which i also like, but this one i love. i have finished 3 bottles of it. not sickeningly sweet but just the right amount. whenever you wear it, you'll feel very sexy. has the deepness that the original code is lacking.

michelle23
michelle23

I bought this perfume over a year ago and im still in love with it. sadly, the pump broke! im getting it replaced soon, and cant wait to keep using it!

katyas
katyas

This is a lovely scent, very sexy with a sort of orange/vanilla scent at the opening that turns to a mostly smooth vanilla/sandalwood scent after awhile. It doesn't take much and the atomizer makes it easy to control the spray. The only concern I have is that it seems to wear off pretty quickly; but maybe it was just that my nose got plugged and I couldn't smell it. I'll be testing it again in a day or so once the Ange ou Demon has worn off.

Chelsea
Chelsea

I wouldn't recommend that anyone get this version of armani code. The pump looks awesome and very classic but it is extremely hard to press and gets pretty annoying when you want to spray it on and can't get much out. But the smell is extremely intoxicating in its own way.

midnight
midnight

i got it for Christmas, but unfortunatelly without this lovely pump;(
Anyway the fragrance is very sexy, sweet and great for evening/night time.It's quite strong so it's enough if You spray very small dose of this.

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

This perfume capture my attention today, not only because of the feminine dark bottle but also the lovely and small pump that reminds me of the golden age.
It opens with notes of bitter African orange and sweet Italian orange then in less than one hour it turns out to be a warm and spicy vanilla. But be carefull this perfume is a strong one, so imagine how it is to feel special and seductive for hours with only two small sprays. I just adore it...

Armani Code Elixir by Giorgio Armani 4.50 out of 5 based on 114 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Elixir by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Elixir by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.