Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Armani Code Le Parfum Giorgio Armani for women

Armani Code Le Parfum Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Armani Code Le Parfum was introduced in October 2008 and it arrives as 15ml eau de perfume intense. After editions of various concentrations: edt, edp and elixir, the new edition also represents style, intensity and sophistication of the house of Giorgio Armani, with an incarnation of powerful seductive weapon – fragrant combination which hides orange absolute, Sambac jasmine and Pepe rose in a heart. The fragrance is illuminated and refreshed by Amaro orange, touched with ginger and pear zest.

The bottle was inspired by its antecedents, and the soul of Le Parfum edition was interpreted with sapphire blue nuances. The perfume can be purchased as 15ml eau de parfume intense.

Orange Jasmine Rose Ginger Pear

Armani Code for Women
Armani Code Couture Edition

Armani Code Le Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Kysyona
Kysyona

A HG evening fragrance for those whose own chemistry is able to hande it. It is so dark, smokey and spicey, that even 10pm seems like too early a time to wear it! I bought it unsniffed on ebay in a pure perfume version (Le parfum), since I am insatiable when it comes to concentrates and my skin eats up EDTs in the first few minutes entirely, leaving not a single whiff let to enjoy! :( This one literally knocked me off my feet: it is SO STRONG I had to sit down, and really this should come with a sign " fasten up your seatbelt before use" note! A mean headache-inducing note is the first one to pop out, and I was almost devastated, but, knowing how scents change on the drydown, I walked around the room gasping for air to survive the initial blow to my olfactory senses, and it actually paid off, big time. My sincerest advice to all who come in touch with this substance: go VERY VERY VERY easy, unlike with any other frag before! It is a twin of dior addict in a way, but the addict's smoke dissolves faster, this one, however, comes to stay! I can compare its nuclear force only to the vintage extrait version of Poison: it is sometimes almost enough to just stand next to it! Pepper, pepper and once again pepper in this dense sweet brew, and the sweetness comes out very unexpectedly for me after the initial spray's demons finally evaporate. I cannot describe the individual notes in this one, because it´is so smokey, all I can say - very floral, with pepper on steroids, a lot of burnt wood, inflamed rum and boiling liquid brown sugar there, smoke all over the place. The main bouquet is identical to JPG Classique, but Armani took it to the whole new level and gave it a personality. I am using at the moment Poeme as my going-out frag, but I am so ready to come back to wearing edgier stuff, and 15ml of the A-Code's pure perfume will probably last me a lifetime, since 2 dabs with the bottlestop on the wrists or on the neck close to the ears is all that mankind can possibly handle!

bombonica
bombonica

Armani Code is my signature fragrance. I love the EDP, never smelled this one, but I wish I have it...

babypokemon17
babypokemon17

Armani code is too strong that made me headache. But the long lasting power is great. Sexy, elegan but just not my type.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Sounds possibly lovely-the bottle certainly is.

imey
imey

From the first time i saw this fragrance, i already seducted by the bottle, so elegant, dark, misterious, definitely sexy, i'm almost sure this fragrance has sensual character, when i try for first spray, i was surprise, this fragrance is not dark and dizzi smell as usuall "black" colour fragrance i can smell clear orange blossom and smooth jasmine which end up a very nice rose and vanilla scents (yup, not in ingredients, but i feel i smell vanilla a little bit)

This fragrance can last for hours, event after i wash my hands the scents still there, wooww....so if you dont want to be noticed, just spray one or two, it enough to make you smell good for whole day.

so, i think this wasnt a "seduction" fragrance i might say this one is chic and sophisticated, as the ad try to say, "luxury" might the right word.

Armani Code Le Parfum by Giorgio Armani 3.86 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Le Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Le Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Le Parfum by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Le Parfum by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Burberry Burberry Brit Givenchy Ange ou Demon Givenchy Hot Couture Dior Dior Addict Calvin Klein Eternity Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum Hermes Kelly Caleche L`Eau de Parfum Lancome O d`Azur Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Lancome Miracle Givenchy Very Irresistible Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Chanel Coco Salvador Dali Salvador Dali