Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Armani Code Luna Giorgio Armani for women

Armani Code Luna Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

Armani Code Luna Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code Luna Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code Luna Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code Luna Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code Luna Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code Luna Giorgio Armani for women Pictures Armani Code Luna Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

The house of Armani launches Armani Code Luna in March 2012. The fragrance is a new interpretation of the original Armani Code for Women from 2006. Moon, as a symbol of femininity, mysticism, magnetism and sensuality, served as the inspiration for this new scent. Armani Code Luna aims to create an atmosphere of magic, mystery, seduction and dark romance. The name is also associated with a new ingredient in the composition.

The magnetic power of the moon is presented with a flower that blooms only at night, called Mirabilis, also known as Fleur de Lune. The composition is sensual citrusy - floral - oriental. The top notes are Italian bergamot accords and petit grain. The heart includes orange blossom absolute and mirabilis, while the base consists of vanilla pod.

Available as 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Petitgrain Bergamot Bitter Orange Pear

Mirabilis Orange Blossom Osmanthus

Cedar Tonka Bean Vanilla Leather

Armani Code for Women
Secret d`Essences Neroli

Armani Code Luna Fragrance Reviews

Quite airy for an oriental scent. I can't smell too much orient, to be honest. It is more like a breezy, delicate floral scent. Likeable and unobtrusive.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

I tried it today, liking the notes. I've got a "scent a like " to eden Cacharel .
I have Eden for years, and grew out of it .

Chiaki8
Chiaki8

This is a very sweet scent but I wouldn't say it's cloying. I quite like it and somehow it reminds me of root beer. I'm not sure if there's anybody out there who thinks the same. Please let me know if you do, just so I know It's not just me. :D

Both the sillage and lasting power of this perfume are moderate. Therefore, I think it's pretty suitable for work as it won't offend anyone's olfactory space.

Light_Blue
Light_Blue

At the beginning I thought I oversprayed it, I felt this is too much for office, I noticed extreemly sweetnes but citruses at the same time. Then about 2 hrs from spraying it almost.dissapeared. It stayed just nice sweet taste.

Anyway, nice fragrance, but with those two extreemes just not for me.

janelle70

Unique! My pre-schooler son liked the scent and said it smells like cola. Thanks for the idea, son -- now I know why it smells so familiar, but not as a perfume! To me though, it's more of a sarsaparilla than a cola smell, and I love it! If that is what the fantasy note mirabilis smells like, then it's pretty intense in this. I was reminded of Burberry Sport although they do not smell alike -- that must be their common note petitgrain. I got osmanthus after 4 hours, faintly; which is good, as I'm not very fond of that note which is quite cloying in Flora By Gucci. I picked up a hint of leather at 5 hours and a smooth vanilla drydown follows. I want me one!

ninofranzjosef.alonso
ninofranzjosef.alonso

Similar to Burberry by Burberry (90's)

Elmyra
Elmyra

I completely love this scent, the notes, are lovely, and at first spritz it smells like perfection to me, exactly my type! The only downer is that it just doesnt last!! I have been going back and forth, testing and hoping for better longevity, but its almost next to zero.....
Its such a pity, as i dont want to get it because i love the smell so much, but then be unable to detect it after 5 min.
Extremely extremely light...but so beautiful! Seriously, i think it might be alcohol free, like those summer versions of Kenzo.....not sure.
Otherwise a very light scent, as i have elaborated, very fresh and feminine, stunning packaging, and an overall beautiful harmony within all the notes. A delicious blend. I would have got this looong ago in my collection if only it lasted a bit longer. They should consider an edp of this.

arajuna
arajuna

Luna is the original codes more powdery sister with a less intense/ dominating scent.
However, I like this ne just as much.. one note I really detect on my skin is the leathery twang which hides underneath the vanilla, but every now and then given the right conditions it appears and can actually evaporate the vanilla and then exaggerate the orange. the blend of this is really interesting and ever changing

also, its only available in EDT which its kinda weird, I can imagine that as an EDP it might be too strong

janelle70

Sorry if this is off-topic, but I couldn't find the page for Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle on this site; can anyone help me? :)

xrayer
xrayer

Thanks to Miss Mills for the sample of this! At first spray I do get some similarities with my Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle but this is fleeting, maybe it's the orange blossom? Is much lighter and sheer which is good for me because sometimes the poison is too heavy for me, I usually reserve that for night time. It has a nice warm citrusy vanilla base and it's available at a good price, I may purchase a FB soon, maybe a present from Santa?

windhill
windhill

I was expected and excited very much about this fragrance. The name, the bottle and its featured my favorite notes. As the original code was really good and it's one of my top ten. But when I received from my friend as a gift. Luna, you're not for me.

From first spray I know something not right to my nose. I found it very sharp, very powdery and vanilla in code luna quite artificial. To me is not as creamy and smooth as original code(like mostly Edt). I also got an instant headache that I never encountered in any perfumes. Even the very strong one like Poison and Chanel no.5 doesn't gave me this effect. The dries down was a lot better though. Almost the same as original code.

In all its a good scent(still have Code signature). I appreciated comments here and I know many people would love this. But this one was the first scrubber I ever met.

Fragrance
Fragrance

I'm a big fan of Armani Code Original, But I'm in Love with Luna as well :) Luna really carries it's own identity without ruining the code's Lovely notes...
The first spary is Like heaven, Very cool breezy feeling.
After like 2 hours it setteles in to a soft nice Skin scent.lasting power is average.

update : ok I was in Love ..:D hmm, after using few weeks,I kind of dislike it..Too much leather note for me. and doesn't give me the same feeling as original. :(

Sabriel
Sabriel

Awesome fragrance. It's great for warm days but I find it smells best when I spray The Body Shop's Madagascan Vanilla Flower Fragrance Mist first then Code Luna. It gives it more of a vanilla scent which balances and rounds out the bitter petit grain and citrusy orange blossom. Definitely better than the original Code on me.

Wilka
Wilka

Bought it almost 1 year ago but I'm wearing it for the first time tonight. Wonderful!

vinusha.koravenciah
vinusha.koravenciah

Got a sample for $50.. Awesome! Love it, i just find for the brand it just doesn't linger long enough but it does sit gracefully on the skin

lizzie81
lizzie81

On me this opens quite fresh, I'm defiantly getting the pear note but then it settles into a creamy scrumptious orange vanilla. Lying underneath is a hint of the warmth and spice of the original. Oh god I am in love with this right now, I also love the original but this is different enough that if you werent gone on that one you still might like this. It is lighter and sweeter and fresher while still dabbling in a hint of spice. This is in my opinion what a flanker should be.....as in remnants of the original, on the same theme but yet different enough so that you don't just feel like you've bought the same juice with one note added or else one missing. This is a fragrance in itself!

When I first bought this I wasn't sure about it but the more I wear it the more I am falling for it, this one is most definitely addictive. I have never come across a fragrance before that is a gorgeous sweet creamy vanilla that manages to remain refreshing! This is one of a kind.

Longevity on me is decent enough, as long lasting as the original if not a bit better (longevity of the original code is not huge on me) but wears closer to the skin. It's like wrapping in a fresh sweet silk sheet- can u tell I have fallen for it??

Please give it a few goes before deciding on this little beauty, if u can find it. In my part of the world they seem to be getting rid of it :(

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

It's a light and peasant vanilla/citrus perfume. Subtler than the original Armani Code, which smells really good, too. This one smells like a lot of other fragrances I've already smelled. It's nice, but I wouldn't buy it. I've got enough vanilla fragrances, and this one is overpriced, too.

noninoni
noninoni

Tried it yesterday and bought it today. I cannot imagine a sexier yet fresher scent. 10/10

nikoleta1

more i ware the Luna, more I like it, it should be called Skin, such close and intimate smell, so soft and pretty, undiscovered gem with great longevity.

sky74
sky74

God, this is awful! I tried it on because i love Code. It smelled like incense and nothing else. Terrible!

miss mills
miss mills

This is really pretty - light and delicate bergamot & orange blossom mingles with the vanilla base to create a light citrusy, yet warm fragrance. Very elegant. Will see how long it lasts on my skin - I like that despite being delicate, this has some oomph to it and hasn't disappeared but seems to be developing with some strength into a sensual blend reminiscent of Eau de Shalimar in that is has both citrus and vanilla working together in fine harmony. When both notes are present in a perfume, they often struggle for dominance (on my skin, anyway) but here they complement rather than compete. A very sensual skin scent...

nikoleta1

I just got is blindly, but I think it is nice,very intimate scent, soft and not loud, starts with citric linear cologne smell, then dries down close to the skin with soft floral-soapy- citrus smell. doesn’t remain the original at all.

This is very sweet, the top notes start off nice, but it becomes very linear and a tad synthetic, so I wasn't impressed, unless you are looking for a very sweet perfume!?
I always find the orange blossom note in the Code line cheap smelling , too much.
Not for me, but it certainly isn't a bad scent !! ! A bit like Hugo Boss Orange, smells nice but disappears way too fast.

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

i find it kinda soapy.not my taste. a light fragrance. i still prefer the original. since i tested armani code luna at a shop, i have no idea of it' longevity and sillage. by looking at the votes above,i can tell that both the longevity and sillage is a good.even for an edt. definitely a day perfume and perfect for the sping/summer.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Opens with a burst of sourness and then mellows into a vanilla-jasmine scent. A light hint of citrus is detectable as well. A note oddly sticks out, and I guess this is the work of the leather note. This is powdery, but not as much as Armani Code. Sillage is soft.

I'm tempted to call this the weaker version of Armani Code but at the same time Code Luna has its own distinctiveness. For me, it is not my cup of tea because it smells so...subdued. I prefer the original Armani Code for women.

voranune
voranune

I wearing it when it on my skin it's make me sick
I felt DIZZY cause it sharp of sour and sweet but those of it can not go together
so, i dislike Luna it very too strong for me  ^^
I give it to my sister and she said she love it . omg ^^

Inesis
Inesis

I love, love, LOVE Luna! It's the first perfume my boyfriend bought me (though I chose it myself) and because of that it has sentimental value to me too. Nevertheless, I still think it's a heavenly scent!

I am not familiar with other fragrances of the Armani Code line. What caught my attention, was the name. I'm hugely interested in everything that has moon in it (I have a huge lemming for Ghost Deep Night because of the bottle, although I don't even know what it smells like) and so Luna was appealing to me from the start. I just think the whole concept is beautiful.

Lucky me, the smell is also wonderful. I mostly get vanilla and leather and that suits my personality perfectly. At first it's citrusy though, but turns fast into this edible deliciousness. Luna lifts my spirits every time I smell it and for that I will love her for all eternity.

I have to add that the longevity is amazing! It has been now 8 hours and it's still going. Sillage is from medium to heavy. Great quality!

KateAnette
KateAnette

The previous review was mine, logged me out :)

Very fresh and bright. Pear is really noticeable on my skin, pear and bitter orange. I get the same feeling with this as with Alien and Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir: loud and linear. This calms down pretty quickly though.
It was a blind buy for me. I had some idea about how the original Code smells, and I was hoping this would be similar but lighter. I remember the original having depth and development, which this lacks. If you like Alien and AODLSE, you will most likely like this one too. I'll give it a few more tries, but as for now, I think this was a blind buy gone wrong.

lulux
lulux

I Love it! It´s a sweet but fresh fruity citric fragrance that has personality, and it is soft and gentle at the same time. I elect it for using daytime and at summer nights. Good longevity ;)

muncierobson
muncierobson

EDIT: since purchasing I've been wearing everyday.. Even to the gym and bed.. Maybe I'm falling in LOVE! Still smell the vanilla after 2 hours of working out! :-)

I really LIKE this scent... Reminds me very much of the original code, tho fresher and lighter.

The opening is fresh citrus and the heart sweet and warm... The vanilla pod base really engages my nostrils.. More than any other scent I've had! It's almost powdery and almost animalic (leather notes).

This scent is warm, comforting and sexy, simultaneously! Sillage and longevity are average.

Got 50ml giftset for 17.50 so other comments about high rrp do not apply here!!! :-)

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Beautiful orange blossom and vanilla scent. I have the original Code, but I find it rather dominant and veeeeery heavy. I like this one more, it is more suitable for daytime wear.

Stelala
Stelala

I was very unsure of this purchase at first.. I liked the different citrus notes, but I was afraid it would be too much vanilla for me. However, the other scents compliment it so nicely that it turns out to be a great, sexy scent for an evening out. I even got a few compliments on it. It's definitely a unique scent, a great choice for those who feel that the original Code is too aggressive.

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

The leather note makes this a little creepy. It's very prominent to my nose. I was trying to figure out what note it was that bothered me, and when I checked and figured out it had to be the leather, I was left feeling rather uncomfortable. Leather? Yuck! Made me feel a little like a walking old leather bag with a towelette stuffed inside... Apart from that, it's a nice vanilla scent. The leather's just too distracting for me.

Liquefaction
Liquefaction

So I had this memory of really loving Armani Code, and I do like it. But after I bought a bottle it wasn't how I had remembered exactly. Maybe my tastes have changed. I picked up a sample of Luna at the same time and now I regret not getting this instead. I think I'm going to test out Sephora's return policy.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I tried both the EDP and luna yesterday ,, each one on a hand .. luna is more wearable,, super delicious and pleasant ,, nothing mysterious or complicated ..
you can wear it at morning .. well balanced between the citrus & the sweetness ..
I love it .. average sillage & longevity ..
But the price is too much for what it give .. I agree with others ..

In one word:
pleasant :)

Anja_Karenina
Anja_Karenina

I'm currently testing a sample and already this is giving me a headache and I'm feeling nausous. The scent on paper was so lovely; it was a creamy vanilla but on my skin, I smell a lot of leather which is mixed with way too much flowers and vanilla sweetness. This isn't a good mix.

I'm not of a fan of EDTs anyway so this isn't a big deal, but I was curious whether this flanker would work for me since the original does not.

*** THIS IS A SCRUBBER; it's been a loooong time since perfume made me feel literally this sick. Worse thing is that it can't come off and it's an EDT ****

BeautifulDynamite
BeautifulDynamite

Just tried it today and it's actually better than the original Armani code. Such a lovely fragrance.

Vanilla and orange blossoms? I'm sold. :)

cheeky_lollipop
cheeky_lollipop

the original code,while i like it, it is only on others and for those a bit more mature? it doesnt agree with my chemistry... this i think is a bit more younger feelin to it... and blends well with me... kinda reminds me of my 'hugo deep red' idk why though it dont smell exactly the same... and though i cant say i'm in love with it,i adore the fact it that it last very long on me... and that, for me personally, not many perfumes can do...

lafemmealamode
lafemmealamode

Great alternative to the original if you need a daytime scent! Same notes but more subtle, not that intrusive and "in your face"... Stays closer to the skin and is a bit more fresh. Still, it reflects a women with confidence to me! Nothing for little shy girls! I'd definitely wear it to the office and than apply the original code at night, if it was my signature scent!

missmywhite

well, I have been wearing this for about a week now and have to change my review slightly. This smells to me like very ripe oranges and creamy honey. It quickly settles into a lovely skin scent. It's not a fresh scent despite the fruit and can be enjoyed by women all ages.

missmywhite

All I get from this is orange and vanilla. That being said I don't dislike it. Walk through a couple of sprays and you have a delicious skin scent all day. I keep sniffing hoping to find a bit 'more' to it, but can't find it. Still, I find myself using it daily. A mystery for sure.

liiva
liiva

I have Armani Code EDP, I like it very much! But this sadly on my skin smells like rubber. :(
But fragrance is good, if you like sweet, warm and honey.

gomt
gomt

Honestly, I didn't think I'd like it. I don't like the original Code - in fact, I dislike it enough to not be interested in its flankers much. But I got this one, and decided to give it a try. It was a nice surprise.

It's a pleasant, warm and seductive scent. It's sweet, but in my opinion it's an alright amount of sweetness (mind you, my alright amount of sweetness may be a bit higher than most - I'm a huge fan of Love By Kilian which is extreme in its sweetness). Vanilla is balanced by pear, adorned with orange blossom and served with a little tonka bean.

Nothing extraordinary, nothing mind-blowing, but definitely a very wearable and enjoyable scent.

Sillage is moderate, so is longevity.

ScarlRed
ScarlRed

Armani Code Luna is a big surprise for me. I expected very sweet vanilla scent without any sense of originality, just one more variation of original Code fragrance - I don´t really like very sweet scents at all, so I thought I will be dissapointed but it wasn´t what happened! Luna is magical, soft, it´s like a beautiful breeze with vanilla and orange blossom and is not very sweet in my opinion. Longevity is 4-6 hours on my skin, I think it is ok according to the fact that it is eau de toilette. I love it!

hermyonee
hermyonee

this for me is very very similar to HP eau Sensuelle! Really just the same orangle blossom start with lots of vanilla! Not bad, but nothing special!

emfelicio
emfelicio

I also like this one better than the original one.
On my skin it lasts all day long, but it reminds me of Poême (Lancôme) ... a lighter version of course.

antonpan
antonpan

So close to Hypnotic Poison, maybe less sweet.

daisymargueritte
daisymargueritte

To me this is like a toned-down Alien.

I'm loving this flanker, far better than the original. It's a beautiful vanilla and orange blend, with many qualities reminiscent of Dior's Hypnotic Poison. I personally consider it a sure crowd pleaser.

On the skin, Armani Code Luna is smooth, soft and enchanting. I wore a small spritz on the back of my hand while testing it last night, and my boyfriend's reaction towards it was priceless. Let's just say that men find this scent quite alluring on a woman's skin.

Even though the scent pyramid is a little similar to the original Armani Code for Women, this softer and more powdery version makes this combination more successful, at least in my opinion. What I love the most about Armani Code Luna is the gorgeous bitter orange note, somewhat syrupy in quality, blended with the vanillary and rich tonka bean. Amazing is all I'm saying.

I have my fingers crossed that this won't become yet another short-lived limited edition. If Giorgio Armani were willing to give it a chance, I'm certain that two years down the track, Armani Code Luna would be one of their best sellers.

So far, this fragrance wears surprisingly well, with moderate sillage and great longevity. I would happily wear this fragrance on a cold Winter's day or even to a semi-formal outing in a fancy bar. At present I'm undecided as to whether or not it works well during Summer.

It didn't take long for me to add this fragrance to my wishlist, and I'm sure it won't take long to buy it either. I'm quite hooked, and that's a rarity, especially in terms of today's new releases. This is one recent flanker that has made me sit up and take notice.

If a smooth citrus-vanilla is what you crave, by all means, give Armani Code Luna a try. The fact that Megan Fox is the face of this new fragrance should be enough to convince anyone that this is a sensual and beautiful little number.

Danyhella
Danyhella

Tutti frutti chewing gum, anyone?...

What a dissapointment. Smells so cheap. It doesn't even deserve to carry the name Code on the bottle...

cocobella
cocobella

i like this better than the original one which gives me big migraine. it is not as warm as the original, but more interesting. it has a masculine touch, which is not bad!
i think it is more of a skin scent, very pleasant as i think it wont offend anyone around u. lasting power is ok.

Chris.jawel
Chris.jawel

As much as this almost smells the same as Dior's Hypnotic Poison. I bought it still because it's not Dior! Don't get me wrong, I love Dior but that perfume, itself (Hyp. P) way too many people have it!

I initially went to buy Armani Diamond but they didn't have it anymore. Was going to leave but the lady kept insisting for me to try other perfumes. Made me try two which I didn't like and at last, made me try AC Luna. Right away, I fell in love with it. I was looking for something sweet and soft yet sort of fresh and Luna had them all. The chemistry of it on my skin comes out quite sensual apparently and very gourmand.

Again, it's a lot like Dior's but at least, I won't be saying I'm wearing Dior like the rest.

ruxxy
ruxxy

Is this a new trend or something? WHY did this have to be the 3rd copy of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille in chronological order - that I know of, at least? Where's the beautiful jasmine that united the Codes in diversity?
Yves Rocher Vanille Noire and Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle are the exact same vanilla, very sweet, but very refreshing at the same time, with a minty note.
Yes, I admit it, Tobacco Vanille is a masterpiece with breathtaking originality, but one lower-budget copy of it would have been enough, don't you think?

duffy1078
duffy1078

Ordered a bottle after trying out a tester. Must be different chemistry on people, because the smell was still going strong after around 7 hrs for me.
Reminded me a little of surgical spirits...strange sweet smell when you used to get ears pierced...have no idea what that was but I'm still very drawn to it. like nothing I've smelled of late...very unusual for me to like something...Ive only been trying to find the perfect perfume since I discovered Angel as a teen !

nannaje
nannaje

To me this is really heavy on the pear. Sweet and a bit cloying. A young fruity floral vanilla, no leather whatsoever. Tip for cheapo’s: Smells JUST like Guess Seductive :)

2loveperfume
2loveperfume

smells good but doesn't last at all. not even 10 minutes on my skin.

Migalex
Migalex

Smells very much of vanilla and orange blossom. The main difference from the original is the vanilla sweetness, much more pronounced in Luna. Sillage and staying power are not great. Nothing special really.

Mnemsys
Mnemsys

Cloyingly sweet, nothing I didn't smell before. Totally different than what I expected from a perfume labelled 'luna', which I associate with mystery and serenity. It's all about the vanilla, could have been more interesting with a more citrussy note. Quality is also quite poor, as others mentioned, the scent is gone in an hour or so. Similar perfumes can be found at much lower prices.

passionata20
passionata20

Well, i like the bottle, it is sooo beautiful in real life pearly and magical. But the fragrance itself is boring and weak. No sillage, i have to smell it very close, no good lasting power, only about 4hrs on my skin and i don´t have a problem with my skin "eating" perfumes. And it is heavily overpriced as well! Somehow it scent reminds me of an "Alien" but very weak one, very very light one. I don´t like the pear in here, it really turns down the quality of this perfume IMO. It becomes "sleepy" (yes, somehow i get this strange association) and shallow. No leather for my nose here at all. This fragrance also doesn´t develope, though i wanted it to, it just un-develope. The longer it satys on your skin the more boring and weaker it becomes. Very tuned-down one. And once again: too overpriced!

vertigo
vertigo

Code Luna is VERY SWEET.

I mostly get loads of vanilla.

Under a very thick layer of sweetness there is a scent that resembles the original.
Some orange and orange flower ...
A new fruit: pear, is also noticeable.

Only the beginning sparkles with citrus freshness and crispness, and some bitterness of orange flower and neroli. After a few minutes comes vanilla and ruins the fragrance for me. After that it stays linear. Like a flare, bright for a very short time.
Staying power: over 5 hours.

I'm trying to find a connection of the moon and a pile of vanilla. Well, maybe an association with white colour?

To sum up: I'm disappointed.
I expect it to be a marketing/advertising hit, but it's a really weak creation.

sheherazade80
sheherazade80

I must admit I'm not impressed. At first spray, it's heaven, but I don't find it very long-lasting (i should ask to my boyfriend though!) and the price is not 'balanced' according to the product, it seems cheaper then the money they ask for it. I suspect that it might work wonders if mixed up with code edp. So i think I'd like to have this new version and spray it all together with my original code.

Spido
Spido

It is nice, a bit lighter and kind of chillier than the original, but as it is a EdT it doesn't last that long on me as the original in EdP. The original is still my favourite of these two, but I love this new one too.

I don't get any pear or apple, I think.

melia
melia

Oh joy, I have gotten to test this one today!
Let me first say, I'm not a complete horoscope-believer-fanatic, but I am a cancer and it seems that that silvery magic planet called the moon is attached to my sign. And yes, it does intrigue me. And yes, the whole Armani Code campaign attached this time to the Italian word for moon is mainly why I wanted to try this one so much!
Now does Armani Code Luna suddenly smell a lot more ethereal, gravitating, magic, mysterious, serene, sensual, calm or cool (everything I associate with the moon really) than it's original, just because it has 'luna' in its name? Not really. But it does have a more 'sheer' opening, including de typical slightly masculine bergamot of Code after which it does get a bit sweeter towards the dry down with a veil of vanilla. It is less 'in your face' than the original Code; though the staying power is acceptable, it doesn't survive a wash.
Now if you want a less aggressive version of Armani Code, this is very suitable for you, however don't expect any 'moonlight-magic' involved: it's just a pleasant fragrance, that's all :)

Whit
Whit

I have the original Armani Code and it's such a sexy, dark, and seductive scent. I'm sure this one will be nice as well. Can't wait to try it!

Armani Code Luna by Giorgio Armani 3.67 out of 5 based on 360 ratings and 65 user reviews

FragranceShop.com
Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle by Giorgio Armani for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
ARMANI CODE LUNA for WOMEN by Giorgio Armani EAU SENSUELLE EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
ARMANI CODE LUNA for WOMEN by Giorgio Armani EAU SENSUELLE EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle Perfume by Giorgio Armani, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle Perfume by Giorgio Armani - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle Perfume by Giorgio Armani, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
FragranceShop.com
Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle by Giorgio Armani for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz
Perfume.com
Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle Perfume by Giorgio Armani - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
ARMANI CODE LUNA for WOMEN by Giorgio Armani EAU SENSUELLE EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
ARMANI CODE LUNA for WOMEN by Giorgio Armani EAU SENSUELLE EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna Eau Sensuelle Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Luna by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Luna by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.