Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Armani Code Sheer Giorgio Armani for women
dislike

soapy
Armani Code Sheer Giorgio Armani for women Pictures

Armani Code Sheer for Women was created by Carlos Benaim, Dominique Ropion and Olivier Polge.Eau de Toilette version contains the essence of orange blossom instead of its absolute, which is the EDP version. The clarity of this neroli is enhanced and accentuated by cyclamen, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley, a new fresh facet, crisp and radiant. The woody dry-down, enveloped in velvety honey in the eau de parfum, is this time woven with delicate musks, like the brush of a pure silk veil, ethereal and light as air. The blue bottle becomes lighter for the eau de toilette, and is decorated with the same motif printed as if on delicate chiffon.

Available as EDT. Armani Code Sheer was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is ARMANI CODE COLLECTION.

African Orange flower

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Cyclamen

Woodsy Notes Musk

Armani Code for Women

Armani Code Sheer Fragrance Reviews

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

The clarity of neroli is enhanced by cyclamen, jasmine, and lily-of-the-valley. Woven with delicate musks, armani code women becomes ethereal and light as air.
There is no written about wood notes. But I think it smells perfect.

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

This perfume was a bit on the strong side on my skin. It has a very citrusy, floral smell that just doesn't work for me. It's headache causing and has no softness or warmth to its understones. I can see someone wearing this in the younger age group, for Summmer. I prefer the other Armani code. This isn't terrible to me, just a bit on the strong side. Almost smells like kitchen or bath cleaner. Though, it is very girly!

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

Armani Code Sheer is actually the Eau de Toilette, for all those like me who were confused by the name.

However, this version is reaaaaaally "sheer"!..true to its name. On me, Code Sheer is almost all citrus from start to finish. Citrus, and citrus, and then again citrus!.. It reminds me a lot of Chanel Chance Fraiche, minus the longevity and sillage (very average in Sheer).

To my nose, this lacks the sensuality and warmth so noticeable in Code EDP. It sorely lacks those sexy notes that make Code EDP so voluptuous!...I'm not one who goes for strong, heavy perfumes, but Code EDP has a creaminess and a sillage that are captivating IMO.

Compared side by side, Code EDP is sexy, teasing,fresh and creamy at the same time, while Sheer is green, nice, citrus scent. Can easily be a good summer option for many I'm sure, but not quite for me.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

To Hiba.F2a: You say you can't find Sheer code. Ask for the edt version of Armani Code. That's what Sheer is, the edt version. I hope you can find it.

Not too light, lively, not too sweet and natural enough fragrance of the neroli, delightful orange blossom and tender jasmine. I like the orange blossom note because it smells like an orange scent that I like. I like the jasmine note that reminds also a syringa scent. But somehow I can't say that I like the fragrance in general. Not bad, just not my cup of tea.

Hiba.F2a
Hiba.F2a

i love it but i m having a hell of a time finding it. have looked for it in different cities but no one has the sheer code. :(

panda0410
panda0410

This is really nice, not disimilar from the EDP, minus the honeyed richness I suppose.. but the real downer to the EDT is longevity... its absolutely terrible.. an hour tops. Wont make a repeat purchase of this, will only buy the EDP form from now on.

PinkyStuff
PinkyStuff

I can't believe there are only orange blossom and musk listed here. It's clear you get a LOT of citruses in the opening (bergamot, and probably lemon), then the sweetness comes with a jasmin note, which is very detectable.

For me, it's nothing oriental floral; it's clearly floral fruity. But it's not a girly girl kind of floral fruity of today, it's something feminine and very casual, and it doesn't have the original Armani Code's femme fatale and sensual aura.

The citrus is so strong, that I can even say I'm sniffing a perfume close to Müelhens 4711 Original Cologne. I'm quite surprised, because I never would suspect that Armani Code Sheer is so citric.

It's really refreshing, just perfect for Summer. It's very sheer, nothing like the original Armani Code. I like it, because I love citruses, but you have to test it before buying and be prepared for the opening; it can be a disappointment for you.

This is an EDT, but the sillage and staying power is poor, I have to say, and I have to reapply several times. But it's a nice choice to spray this to refresh you during the day. I like it!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Code for today is perfect choice and today is raining. I was pleased with the top notes that I thought I would put it on my wishlist to pickle there for a while, unfortunately I can't make my mind.
So, the top notes are great- they are gingery on me and somehow warming and pleasant in this cold day. The middle is more about orange blossom- really orangey a bit sweet, reminds me perfume my mum had when I was little. It's quite airy- you can feel it around you, but when I try to sniff direcly from my wrist I can't feel almost anything, but it's still there. I will try Code EdP as well to make descisions which one I like better.

0_o
0_o

Accidentally I bought this sheer version of armani code. I was very disappointed because it doesn't have the ginger note I like so much. At first I thought I bought a fake perfume, but now I found out it's the sheer version of armani code. I think I will like it in summer or spring, but it's almost winter now and I want the EDP dark scent!

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I am in love with the original Code, and considering I prefer darker and more noticeable scents, I don't really like this. However, it is very much a light, summer version of the original. On my skin, this unfortunately smell faintly of Clinique Happy, which I hate - automatic turn-off.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I love this but am having a hard time finding it... it is lighter sheerer version of Code which I actually prefer.

2007
Ingrita
Ingrita

Very mystic, feminine and seductive scent. It`s really a secret code of seduction. My favourite in this autumn.

2007

Armani Code Sheer by Giorgio Armani 3.25 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sheer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sheer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Sheer by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Sheer by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.