Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Armani Code Sport Giorgio Armani for men

Armani Code Sport Giorgio Armani for men
dislike

Armani Code Sport Giorgio Armani for men Videos
Armani Code Sport Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Armani Code Sport Giorgio Armani for men Pictures Armani Code Sport Giorgio Armani for men Pictures

Armani Code Sport for men comes out in June 2011. Armani Code Sport radiates freshness, excitement, adrenaline and seduction at the same time, owing to its aromatic - woody composition. It refreshes with invigorating notes of lemon, mandarin and three kinds of mint, and opiates with gray amber (ambrox), ginger and vetiver.

The advertising camping featuring Megan Fox also tells this new "Code Sport" story about the power and attractiveness of the male body as it moves beneath the glossy surface of the swimming pool at night, and the woman who awaits him ahead. Los Angeles night air is filled with fragrant magic, lust and dangerous attraction.

Armani Sport is available as Eau de Toilette in quantities of 30, 50 and 75 ml.

Mandarin Orange Mint

Ginger flower Lemon

Vetiver Amber Water Notes

Armani Code Sport Athlete
L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Mint

Armani Code Sport Fragrance Reviews

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Fall in love at first sniff!! This is something i could wear forever.. Similiar to my signature perfume Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne, which is similiar to Code Sport Athlete too.. But the drydown is almost the same to Bvlgari Aqva Toniq!!
The Bottle is so much more beautiful than Code Athlete, the black thing bottle is really expensive to hold!

mohamed017
mohamed017

عطر ليمونى مع نعناع الصراحه هطر ممتاز ومغرى جدا للجنس الناعم ومعظم من يشتم العطر ينبهر من جمال مكوناته ينقصه فقط الفوحان الضعيف بعض الشئ

Gault
Gault

There isnt much depth in it in my opinion, but its a nice transition between manly vetiver scents and modern citruses.

I'm pretty sure there is also some kind of anise in this.

esteban747
esteban747

Interesting and sharp opening, unexpected (at least to me) mix of lemon, ginger and mint. It's a little on the synthetic side almost a plastic type of scent. I don't find it attractive, it's like wearing a floor cleaning product! Well, maybe not that exaggerated but it has a chemical aura.
The top notes are quite loud and they don't disappear quickly. Thankfully the vetyver makes its entrance, bringing some much needed warm/woody note.
Still, I can't get past the idea that this is an Armani fragrance, it may well be a Playboy one.
But all of that is worth just because of the drydown. A wonderful, clean, slightly musky scent retaining a hint of mint and ginger. Very close to skin but glorious!

Top notes: No Ma'am! (and I REALLY love citrus fragrances, but this is too much)
Middle notes: Alright, at least thy mitigate the mess of the opening mix.
Drydown: Simply fabulous. Masculine, clean, balanced. very close to skin but still wonderful.

Nick M
Nick M

Soapier than an actual bar of soap; it seems to have lost all the complexity of original Code sadly. I am one of the few people who likes sport flankers but this is not for me. Check it out if you like the unisex Mugler (green bottle).

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

Heavy heavy heavy on a lemon / citrus scent, but somehow, it balances very well in this fragrance.

There is a musky scent that underlies the citrus and takes off the edge.

I think this is a great everyday scent for the spring/summer. Something pretty pungent, fairly long lasting, and sharp for sure.

Not a scent for someone looking for a mellow, soft scent. This could fill a room and exudes confidence and strength!

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

It's a nice lemon and mint scent. Some undertones of vetiver and that's about it. Very casual and good but not great for an everyday scent. Inoffensive and got me a few compliments. 6 hours of longevity with average sillage. In a nut shell it's a safe scent when you don't want to wear your stand out scents.

rodolfo
rodolfo

Great everyday scent!

It smells minty and refreshing. It's very casual, great for those hot days of summer.

Projection and longevity are average, but it gets the job done.
I like it!

Projection: 3/5
Versatility: 4/5
Compliments: I've gotten some, yes.
Extreme Compliments: No.

Overall: 3/5

daialkamar
daialkamar

this scent is perfect in summer time .
the limon and mandarin is notes that present the freshness in the summertime i enjoy when i use it and the females likes it so much.
الرائحة ممتازة لوقت الصيف
الليمون و المندرين هي طبقات أساسية في تقديم الإنتعاش في فصل الصيف و أنا بستمتع جداً عند استعمال هذا العطر كما انه يعجب الكثير من النساء عندما أضعه .

ahmedyoussif4000
ahmedyoussif4000

nice summer fragrance .

dayzaway99
dayzaway99

IT smells ice cold like mint and sweet orange. Its nice. Straight forward fresh. Clean

trittoly
trittoly

The Longevity and silage is wow!

gio
gio

So cool lemon sport fragrance and elegant,you can say sport perfume but on Armani way

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

This fragrance is very spicy and also very sweet like sugar. And at the same time patchouli, and I smell like fern. Very bitter and sweet. It makes me sick :(

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

Very nice one...citrus and fresh...really suits in hot weather such as in tropical climate...the blast of mint just blend well with the the other notes and very pleasant. Nothing more to say. A must try from me~

kraskata
kraskata

A nice scent, although at times it feels too soapy. It is understandable for a sports perfume. The longevity and silage is decent.

StardustHK
StardustHK

I prefer Sport over the original. This one reminds me of an ice cold mojito for at least the first two hours. Absolutely perfect for warm, sunny days!

Gregory28572

Agree with a majority of the comments here. I have had this fragrance for a long time now. At first I did not like it at all as its very strong. You need to be careful with it. 2 sprays/applications should be all you need. At the time, it hit like a brick so I've learnt how to use it.

It has excellent longevity.

usas
usas

The drydown of ACS is a shame. It'is like the fragrance has fallen apart and all that remains is a dusty, synthetic smell. I get exactly the same as with Armani Code Sport Athlete and I also noticed it in Biotherm Aquafitness and Amyris Homme by Francis Kurkdjian. A nasty ingredient that all of these fragrances contain which end up in terrible drydown.
Too bad because that ruins it for me. Could have been something fresh and uplifitng!

5,5/10

Edit: today I gave it another chance. Weird, I didn't get the nasty drydown. In fact is was quite good. Maybe it has to do with temperature? Or maybe it's my nose.. Anyway, after today it's a:

6,7/10

Edit: Haha, tried it again and I thought it is rubbish. Will sell my bottle.

jason s
jason s

it's sharp, and fresh. Summer and waking up to start the day. Lasts too.

thullr
thullr

Nice and refreshing scent. Great for Summer, Day! Get the top and mid notes together well. When really smell it! Long lasting moderate projection! I'm sure the base notes are there, just not an expert on the scents! Not sure how many years edt/edp's last for, but this is still going strong after 18months from purchase!!

JezzaN1
JezzaN1

At first I tried this and wasn't a huge fan of it, however after going through a couple of testers it soon grew on me. Strangely addictive scent, quite bright, fresh, and with a good hit of citrus.. also one of few fragrances i've tried that have fairly good longevity on my skin without being overpowering. Not my usual sort of fragrance, but a winner nonetheless.

Edit: i'd go as far as to say that this fragrance has my idea of perfect longevity / projection. Usually if i go a spray on the chest, neck, wrist that will last me the better part of a whole day - you will intermittently get a pleasant waft of it. Projects well, without being overpowering like Paco Rabanne's One million for example.

celoemi
celoemi

This scent is very refreshing and also a joker. Hugely recommended for the summer, however, absurdly engaging for a hot night.
Not like the traditional code, but this is a gem.
Sillage: 10/10
Scent: 9/10, just do not give more points because they also love sweet scents.
Overall: 9.5/10

donnie12
donnie12

very very nice fragrance for men, specially in a hot country like the Philippines. reminds me of clinique happy for men... only on this there is no longevity issue and projects alot better too. great for a summer day, just dont overspray as it could get heavy with the heat. perhaps, 2-3 sprays max. evokes a party vibe for me. the best thing in it? this is a citrusy-fresh scent with great longevity.

impala45
impala45

Another winner for Armani. Code Sport smells so nice. Mandarine and mint are the most noticeable notes here. Fresh, sweet, and fruity, but it's also a warm/heavy scent. In a way one can think of this as Armani's entry into the candy/fruit genre of fragrances. But this one is very wearable and enjoyable.

not at all
there is no plastic smell in this at all.
it is a very pleasant citrus smell in the beginning

however i did come across a fake Code Sport Athlete which had a disgusting smell of plastic

johnnyjazz
johnnyjazz

I've been testing this the last few days and I keep getting this incredibly synthetic, burned sweet plastic smell upon initial spray that continues until the end. Is this normal?

Oldspice
Oldspice

This is the type of fragrance that snobs love to bash especially since it has the dreaded word Sport in the name but I like this one quite a bit.

On the top there's a blast of mint. The mint sticks around for quite a long time but as it settles down the ginger appears. The base reminds me a little of acqua di gio. I'm not sure what this has to do with Code.

Longevity for me is around 6 hours. Projection is on the lighter side but it is strong enough to be noticed. A good performer for hot summer days. It can be purchased for pretty reasonable prices, I've spotted it at Marshalls/TJ Maxx.

gsevrain
gsevrain

Un perfume perdurable, con una mezcla a citricos y menta, de una durabilidad de entre 6 y 8 hs, buen aroma y deja la estela de olor al pasar, una fragancia para el hombre moderno. Muy bueno para usarse en primavera y verano tanto de dia como de noche. Es mi segunda botella y uno de mis preferidos. Calificacion General 8.5/10

Cire
Cire

Mmmmmh!, ain't this the real thing? A classic during warm and cold days and it has brought me positive remarks from strangers hmmm! The citrus and mint opening is soothing yet bursting time and again into the long journey cause it does stand.

It appeals to me, so I'd give it a 8.5/10

Dad jax
Dad jax

To me it is very ordinary reminds me off Benetton Sports...Nothing special, high price for this one am not ready for it....

Longevity max 3 to 4 hours..
Projection on my skin 2 hrs and need to rub your nose after 30 mins....
Smell very ordinary like many cheap summer scents...
Results =FAIL = Must try before buying

zepiroth_kreationz
zepiroth_kreationz

I can't say that this flanker is greater than the original Code, but it's also great in its own way and they're almost equal for me (I do love Armani Code too!). Awesome combination of mint and lemon in this juice. Code Sport is much more versatile too than the original, I can even pull this one for date night or clubbing. Just be easy on the trigger, 2 to 3 sprays and I'm good to go. Longevity and projection works good for me too. Two thumbs way up for the perfumer (Jacques Cavallier) for creating this masterpiece! Armani Code Sport has always been a staple in my arsenal since it was released.

Sing_Rich
Sing_Rich

The scent is absolutely divine - to my nose a strong citrus with an emphasis on lemon, with mint base which is not strongly discernible unless you're looking for it. On my skin projection is average, but the longevity is very good, I put it on at ~7.30am and it lasts all the way through the day till 5.00+. I find the scent absolutely heavenly. It just smells gorgeous.

For those wondering, the difference between Code Sport and Code Sport Athlete is that the lemon top note is even more pronounced on the Athlete.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I adore this cologne. I've had it for a couple years now, and even though people consider it ordinary, it's quite special to me.

There's something special about that citrusy ginger burst. It reminds me of Sprite and Cola mixed together. It's fresh, pleasing, crisp, and it has excellent longevity and silage for a summer fragrance.

Usually, you can't count on these Sport-type fragrances to last longer than an hour or so, but this lasts four to six hours on me, with decent three/four foot sillage.

It's fresh, clean, and completely inoffensive. I've never received anything but compliments for wearing this scent.

On my skin, there's also a bit of something extra special. Possibly from the mint/ginger combination, my skin creates a fresh cannabis note. When I wear this around my friends, they give me "the look," like "Eh, smoking the good stuff?".

I love the smell of marijuana. The plant itself, unsmoked. That's what I get, on my skin. Beautiful, fresh, clean zingy herbal marijuana.

Clash Donerrin
Clash Donerrin

I absolutely love Armani Code Sport. Just bought my second 50ml bottle after finishing my first - been wearing it almost everyday since purchase and i've never grown tired of it.

This fragrance is suitable for an active asian man living in a tropical country. The silage is strong without being overpowering and works well with individuals (like myself) who sweats a lot and retains a medium, slightly musky/sour dry sweat odor after sports. In my opinion, it's a far more superior version compared to the original Armani Code, which doesn't blend so well with dry sweat.

I put a dash of Armani Code Sport 30 minutes before exercise. After 30 mins of cycling + 2 hrs of team sports, the fragrance stayed strong and pleasant. Tested the combo of sweat and fragrance on my girl team mates (I play Ultimate frisbee) and they approved.

It may be a tad strong for an evening dinner (but still smells nice), however if you're hitting the clubs (and obviously there'll be cigarette smoke there), this is the perfume you want to use. After club hours - and despite the cigarette smell+ sweat sticking to my clothes, the scent of this fragrance stayed true. I've never been so impressed with any other fragrance to date.

Bottle design is simple yet very user friendly, cap snaps open and shut (I enjoy opening and snapping back the cap a lot) and the rubberized texture gives it a very steady grip.

I would recommend Armani Code Sport is for the individual who is outgoing, friendly, optimistic and who looks to Life as an adventure waiting to happen.

btaylor.014
btaylor.014

If I had to pick one word to describe this cologne it would be "sharp". This bad boy hits hard and lasts very long. It's like a razor of citrus and mint. Very unique and powerful, but very fresh and good. Something that a young up-and-comer would wear. Or a man like the Transporter. My favorite cologne to wear with formal clothing and second favorite cologne period. If you are looking sharp and feeling sharp, you better be wearing this!

abj180
abj180

I Love this one. This is a great scent and works year round for me in SW Florida. To me it smells Like Dior Homme Sport with a extra kick to it. It projects more and has great longevity. This bad boy goes strong all day long. I will always have both scent's in my rotation. Don't listen to all the hate from the snobs on here. You've got to try this one out yourself and decide. I get lots of compliments and this scent and it just makes me feel good all day. It's like BOOM!!

Haha,, Great all around fragrance for day and night wear.

paralataringa
paralataringa

nothing special about this one, a real bad blend of citrics and tons of ginger -like most sport frags- expensive for no reason, a shame for the code line

msultan
msultan

Rare to smell around and makes you special, good for night occasions, not a daily casual.

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

tuve 50 ml de este jugito y realmente tiene algun punto q no me gusto mucho, no es q huela mal de hecho tenia sus cumplidos esque es muy fuerte y la nota de menta mesclado con los citricos le daba a mi nariz amargura, :C lo siento no es para mi, hay citricos mejores de hecho el code athlete es mucho mejor mas luminoso y fresco y un citrico fresco y relajante, lo siento no para code sport.

vitilsky
vitilsky

Seriously overused fragrance, that smells of minty ginger with a touch of not that sweet fresh mandarin. Nothing special, really, doesn't smell amazing. I mean, it is not all that bad, but reminds me of how popular it is.

Molko
Molko

Not bad, but nothing special, it's too expensive, just a citrusy/minty scent for spring or summer. I can use on sunny days like unisex lime scent:)
update: To my nose this like Dior homme sport

TheJurisDoctor
TheJurisDoctor

I struggled with whether to purchase this. I liked it, but wasn't sure if I could drop the money on it. After a month of sniffing it, I finally bought it.

I can smell the citrus, but this is a warmer scent. I can completely see this being a fall/winter scent for citrus lovers. It's basically lemon peel mixed with ginger and amber. The ginger and amber is what makes this a warmer scent. But nonetheless, it smells really good.

Sillage and longevity are excellent. It is linear but I never mind that. This smells nothing like the other Armani Codes, and "sport" is misleading on this one.

I bought the 1.7 oz because I wont wear it much, but its a nice one to break out every now and again.

Naher
Naher

linear annoying scent > i dont like it

EloquentOgre
EloquentOgre

More than 10 sprays you say? That's quite thorough. I can see how that would project. Yes indeed. And produce quite the silage miasma. I mean cloud.

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

the best citrusy fragrance ever..i bought the Sport Code & Sport Code Athlete...if u wanna get good lasting & projection,try more than 10 spray each time! ;)

ahmadnademi
ahmadnademi

عطری مناسب تابستان،زیادی اسپورت هستش،ولی دوسش دارم

liiva
liiva

So fresh and delicious! So rich freshness! For summer- perfect!
How crisp, refreshing drink!

PaulDJ
PaulDJ

Enjoy the mint opening, it's a strong scent. Good projection and longevity. Easy 6-8 hours on my skin. Armani are fast becoming the most consistent house for fragrances IMO.

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

Fragancia sintética de limão,porém elegante e casual...lembra bastante DHS 2008 e outras da linha. peca na projeção e fixação,mas o aroma é delicioso,me pareceu mais evoluido que alguns...
*aroma/fragancia : 9/10
*projeção/silagem : 7,5/10
fixação/longevidade : 8/10
* geral : 8/10

3gecos
3gecos

In the top notes i find a couple of similarities with the Diesel fuel for life!?Maybe it's just my nose!Usually the longevity on my skin with 3,4 sprays is 4,5 hours,projection ok for the first 2,3 hours.As the scent goes i think it's a typical Armani crowd pleaser and nothing more.
Re-edit:On my last wearing i got 7-8 hours longevity with a nice bubble scent projection!Always must try a perfume on your skin for the determination of the longevity factor!

Anatolian_Swarthy

i have used torus man sport,and didnt like it and i never buy it again.my comment which was just an opinion about A.C.Sport,why did u angry of me?it was just a comment..
be relax,be cool..this is a just pefume website,and people can comment about every perfume or anythingelse,
i dont swear anyone here,or dont bad words.

greets from istanbul ;)

Anatolian_Swarthy

i read the comment below,but i sniffed and didnt like it.i dont give my money.i dont understand what is the beauty in this perfume.?

devilluvzme

this is an amazing fragrance
the citrusy smell is the best citrus i have smelled
way better than AHS or Versace
I also love this perfume more than the original Armani code which i find too powdery
Armani Code Sport is really really goood

grgfourtinas

WoW what a COLD citrusy slap in the face ! The oppening is VERY cold and citrusy (due to the mint), which i found to be the best citrusy oppening in the sport range (having in mind i own Dior Homme Sport)!! After a hour or tow , the citrus tones tone down and the vetiver amber and most definatley the water notes come in making this fragrance woody yet still aquatic! I also get a sophisticated felling in the dry down , that is very seductive ! This also is the LONGEST LASTING SPORT fragrance ive tried so far 10+hrs. This is going to be a definate BUY in the future and it might become my favorite sport fragrance!! Good Job Armani

Canda12406
Canda12406

Mint. This sporty scent comes at you with a true minty sensation. Spearmint to be exact in my opinion. This is my first mint fragrence and is a unique twist to the same scents I have. I have never smelled anything like this in my long seventeen years. Hahaha. I would probably never buy for the $72 retail price but luckily I purchased this fragrence for $33. It was a gift set that came with a 2.5 bottle and 2.5 shower gel. A must get for that price however! I got this at Designer fragrances & cosmetic co.(DF&CCO). If you see it this cheap grab automatically. Towards the mid, the mint lingers quietly and is very subtle yet pleasing. The mid comes out with a slight lemon freshness as well. The dry down is where the water notes rise but even this part contains the minty note. Overall very fresh mint cologne. Slightly unisex but all sport. Best used in day wear and will not offend IMO. Wouldn't buy for the price but definitely a must if you can get it cheap. Longevity is 6+ hours while projection is average.

alepoz84
alepoz84

per essere un profumo dozzinale non è male...definizione SPORT è ideale....

ryanmorgan
ryanmorgan

It's all about the amazing, long-lasting dry down ! WOW ! only word for it out of all my fragrances this gets the most compliments, isn't my fave but is a real crowd pleaser.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

I have smelt this fragrance several times in various stores, and I really want it. At first, you're hit with invigorating citrus like lemon & lime. Then, you smell the mint which gives it an ever fresher scent. It is very sporty and clean. It is for certain noses though, many find it too strong. I would give it a go!

manchester1862
manchester1862

great fragrance, feel fresh and attractive. but depends on each person! should try them on your skin to have a better idea. however, worth to buy it. can use with casual or hanging out.

brave_kid
brave_kid

really a good fragrance..i wear this when i want to play football..and the result is..the more you sweat, the more it 'scream'..

Even at first it make my head feel dizzy, i still like the perfume especially when it at middle phase..

Totally : 8/10..

( A bit expensive for a student like me..believe me, worth it)

bonanza1
bonanza1

This was a blind buy, and I have yet to get any longevity out of this bottle!! 1 minute spray 2 minute dry down 5 minutes almost all gone from my skin, smells good but could it be.. maybe the dreaded fake.

RES2525
RES2525

I think the snobs are too hard on this one. This is a fine example of a fresh and sporty cologne.

The opening is a cool and refreshing blast of mints and citrus. Oh man the opening is good stuff. After it settles it warms up a bit from the ginger but the mints hang around a couple hours before easing into a cool smolder of light and gingery powder. It somehow manages to be reminiscent of its inspiration but genuinely unique. The closest aspect about Sport to the original would be the powdery base. But Sport isn't a powder bomb like the original was in my opinion.

Women seem to really enjoy this one quite a bit. Its easy to see why. Its a very sexy smell that isn't difficult to comprehend and has good projection. Longevity isn't anything special but isn't that bad. 3 or 4 sprays of this and you're set.

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

This is a great fresh cologne that really lasts. My first impression when spraying this was 'oh no Aqua di Gio!' That quickly went away in a matter of thirty seconds when it turned into this nice minty scent. The mint doesn't go away but then the ginger joins it. Armani Code Sport is fresh all the way and feels so cool. I actually think this can wear well anytime of the year.

vxgas
vxgas

I like it when i test-sprayed in the store but a bit regret after i've bought it home and worn a few times. The opening is quite pleasant, just that the oriental spicy base note is not my choice of scent. It shall be more wearable in fall-winter.

jratico
jratico

Smells just like Dior homme sport in my opinion and neither are my cup of tea. Blind bought it and now unfortunately I gotta keep this 2.5 ounce bottle. Longevity and projection are great though

everlast31
everlast31

gorgeous fragrance for the summer, i'm not really into sport fragrances although i do own dior HS and chanel HS which i like very much,i do dig this, i like it.

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

This smell wonderful can't go wrong with this smell

Ultra.Black7

ماندگاری و پخش بوی خوب
خیلی با کلاسه و دوستش دارم

garett
garett

It is good , somehow it seems related to hugo boss just different , also due to the black bottle theme of both of these.It does smell like some chewing gum for some time , but it makes me happy.If it makes me happy i am ok with it , also not very ground breaking for sure too , which i woulda thought due to megan and that ad.

periquito89
periquito89

A month ago I wrote a review which I deleted a few minutes later, with my impression that Code Sport had a smell closest to Burberry Sport. Although I think both share some familar aspect about the smell, Code has a fresh and gelid/cold character that remains for a long time. Longevity here is not an issue, it lasts quite well. Anyone tried Blue Seduction Cold? It is a scent that is close to the world "cold" and is a bit harsh either; Code Sport is close to the world cold and, also, is a bit harsh. There's nothing "Armani Code" except by the look of the bottle.

Obs: having here Kenzo H Sport and the new CH Men Sport, among the last sporty scents I tried I prefer Armani Sport Code.

hovvy
hovvy

Bought this in December and thought this was an average frag. I recently applied this during the warmer days and wow this is a surprise. This is something else. It really comes to life in the warmer climate. For a summer fragrance i give this 5/5.

m4
m4

This one is a masterpiece. It´s simple but so so beautiful. I love the end when I smell woods. Gorgeous. Love it on men!

mse-21
mse-21

As usual Mr. Armani came late but with a nice one. This can be easily seen as a continuation of fresh citrus-spicy mainstream scents pioneered by Dior Homme Sport, presented here under an overdose of mint in the top.

This is a fresh rendition of citrus-spicy notes which is really well crafted and smooth. As others mentioned it has a lot of mint, which gives the whole scent a mellow sense of iciness.

It doesn't have anything in common with Armani Code but the qualities of being well-crafted, sleek and wearable.

Longevity and projection are good.

It gets '7 out of 10'.

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

Got this as a present (expensive one!!) off my lady, I love it.

Really really fresh, a nice big blast of mint and lemon which seems to last all day to me, with some ginger lurking around the corner suspiciously the whole time - lovely.

Great for summer days and nights, let's hope for some sun (hint hint hint) (well I do live in Wales so...)

Wouldn't say it's a 'sillage monster' but it's still very strong if someone gets quite close.

this is tha bomb!

tna11

when I bought this for 1st time I finally in love with this fragrance thank u armani house for making this beautiful scent for men this will be my no1 for very long time will be buying it again when my 1st bottle run out. perfect for all years around.

Raychee123
Raychee123

I like it. I am a big fan of lighter summer scents and for me this is the only one in my summer collection that has a bit of lightness but is strong enough for night use too. I may be the only one on earth that thinks this but it smells a bit like the discontinued Tommy Freedom, which makes me a very happy guy!

OnlyTheBraveDonB

Great review on youtube Mickers. Ive been waiting for somebody to show Code Sport some love.

mickers
mickers

Very smooth soft fresh blend of lemon, mint, ginger and vetiver with a very mellow creaminess to it. It's a pretty even blend as one note does not stick out. I find this fragrance very pleasing and I would put it in the like category. It doesn't blow me away but it's a good fresh scent. I get 8 hours out of this so I appreciate that as well. Projection is average.

ธวัช.ร่มโพธิ์ทอง
ธวัช.ร่มโพธิ์ทอง

Light, clean fragrance, but people. I feel Over time, 2-3 hours

trev206
trev206

Love it. Aggressive and loud. Sharp and linear but that's not a bad thing. It's a winner and makes a statement. Definitely the best lemon note I've ever smelled. If you like smelling soft and girly, avoid this one.

urobian
urobian

First i have to say that Code Sport is nothing in relation with Dior Homme Sport or Burberry Sport. Their composition are totally in others side apart of the Armani fragance.

Im not into Armani fragance house,. maybe his name is so popular that make me stay away from his fragances. Trying to put my prejudices elsewhere, i find Code Sport so nice & charming, i find a strong relation with armani White but renewed, the musky touch with the citrus-floral combo is really velvety, energizing and sexy. A fragance with an aura of vitality and magnetism.

OnlyTheBraveDonB

Sport Code is the type of fragrance that either you are going to like it or you are not going to like it. IMO its a great sport frag, perfect for the summer. Sport Code has great projection and it lasts 6 to 10 hours on my skin. Its not your average sport scent, very unique when compaired to the other sport fragrances out there. To get an idea of how it smells, grab a cup, add some ice, grab a Sprite and pour your self a cup. Just as the bubbles begin to go down place your face just above the cup and take a whiff. mmm REFRESHING!!! Like it or not thats what Sport Code smells like...... more or less..

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Armani Code Sport is a masterpiece of mint. It is very invigorating. I always feel great when I wear this.

Smat
Smat

Got a free sample of it. After 1-2 hours, it started to smell REALLY sharp. It was like if I sniffed a line of grounded glass and then rinsing my nose with a little bit of flat 7 UP. I didn't even want to keep the sample in my collection so I threw it away.

andrevarx
andrevarx

The EDT has its input very citrus notes, tangerine and a touch of ginger almost imperceptible. Middle notes of vetiver and ginger. Base notes of vetiver with a bit of amber.

A EDT that reminds me Burberry Sport for Men EDT. A ginger very energetic, very elegant, but unfortunately for young people. It lacks character to dress up an older man. Perfect for teens. Does not impress anyone, but is quite relaxing, and perfect for a hot weekend.

MrMookie

I just got a little test bottle again.
My conclusion : if you wanna smell like fresh oranges skin?
buy this. energizing scent.
You will feel FRESH all the way if you get out of the shower putting this on.
Not worthy of the price imo.

jesvox
jesvox

Armani Code Sport reminds me of carbonated hawaiian punch, the triple mint pop is refreshing to the nose, it's a modern take i seen no other sport fragrance has had. I wouldn't put this on after the gym this has better qualities than your usual "sport". It's truly fresh, exciting and invigorating.

Azzoz
Azzoz

very lime .. very fresh
smell is not distinctive , and reminds me of allure Sport,
generally it's OK ...

MrMookie

@gianmarco , they both share equal topnotes so im confident to sayafter using clinique happy for years that these 2 scents are similar.

gianmarco
gianmarco

I really dont see any similarity between this and happy.... This is along the lines of versace homme pour homme, chanel allurr sport

MrMookie

I had this one this summer by a gift, its a spring/summer scent!i think its very like Clinique Happy for men ehhh... its an almost clone of Happy!!
I only think happy from clinique has more extras in it.
This one has a longer longevity then Clinique happy. the bottle is black but it should be orange or yellow/white to represent the scent in it, i only smell mandarin skin and a bit mint but not much,
its a nice scent no more no less just ok.
Not a head turner, i guess the teenagers would really dig this one.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A dual complex scent which is sexy, masculine, projects and lasts well, for ages 25-40...

0-5 mins - Fruity, modern scent, which is quite invigorating, delicious smell, occasional moments it smells a little cheap and synthetic but this is being a little bit picky..

5 mins- 2.5 hour - This is masculine in a modern way, more "sexy modern trendy slim fit cool" than sporty. Projection approx 3 foot around. I would think this would be good to attract others, I just cannot see this as sporty, because it is very alluring and how could you concentrate on what you are doing? lol... Very good. Ages 25-35

2.5 hours - 5 hours. A complete transformation into a sour, harsh, spicy, intense, acidic scent which is more mature than above . Ages 30-40. Equally sexy as above, but in a very different way. This is 6 foot masculine and more traditional hunky, strong man sexy. It is 90% the same as Davidiff Adventure and Marc Jacob Bang. Projection 1-2 feet around. Very good.

5-6 hours. Same as above and scent stays the same with no more changes. Projection approx 8-10 inches

6-9 hours. Projection approx 1-3 inches.

9 hours - Next day 20 hours- Still here, no projeciton though

Bath - Faint smell after a scrub!

Not a sporty frag to me. Could be applied during the afternoon when it is lighter and by the time the night comes, it switches to a darker heavier smell..I think women will find this sexy, do they?

Very Good

John E Buoy
John E Buoy

This is nice, but nothing special. It is like so many other 'Sport' fragrances out there.

ChristyS
ChristyS

Normally I am tired of all those "sport" Versions, BUT I like this one! Bought it for my husband he is only using this one at the moment, although he has many fragrances. It is very refreshing, but not aquatic like Cool Water which I don´t like at all.
Refreshing. Modern. Elegant. Longlasting. Thums up!

kenney77
kenney77

i think this fragrance is very good i love the mint in the opening makes it stand out i like it alot go out and get it highly recomend it

bwcw81
bwcw81

For me, this a perfect Sport fragrance - minty refreshing and sporty youthfulness. Admitly, it might not be ground breaking, but it is very nice scent for casual usage, specially after sport re-freshness.

The first note is a blast of strong mint and lemon scent (with hints of some hidden floral scent) - just nice enough to refresh yourself after a great sport - it remind me a lot of Davidoff Champion. The second notes remain linear of some weak lemon and mint scent with hints of ginger - not spicy but mild sweet ginger scent, not too bad. The based note is mild woody - ambery scent. Overall, lasting power is not bad for a sport frag, 5-6 hours on me, projection is ok, it grows with me, more I use it, the more I like it.

There nothing similar for this and the original Code, somehow I prefer Code Sport for the extra freshness and a smart blend of mint and lemon - something to lift up your mood.

Sport Code does what it should - Refreshing yet invigorating, giving you some boost of energy after a great sport. I use it after my swimming session, re-energize myself and get quite good compliments from ladies. It is a very decent spring/ summer fragrance too. 7/10 from me!

haasemanzi
haasemanzi

Those who find this boring or fragrance out, I say let her just for me ......

mal23
mal23

Very nice pungent citrus accord towards the top note, then becomes similar to the nice dry drown of the original. Overall a quality Sport Scent. Try comparing this with Dior Homme Sport and Chanel Allure Homme Sport. All three have similar qualities.

afex
afex

Purchased this perfume at the airport of Antalya. We proposed a new flavor. I liked it because of its lemon notes. Also felt notes of tobacco, possible. In general, fresh and pleasant scent that women love. I recommend men to try this perfume.

kevinmok
kevinmok

Go try Kenzo Tokyo....i cant tell the difference, Ginger everywhere!

Personally, not for me

coolblues
coolblues

Very fresh at the beginning. I love this frag only if the freshness lasts. In the end the dry down is very close to versace man eau fraiche. I won't be buying this one because i already have the eau fraiche. Still this is a very good scent specially for hot summer days!

antonpan

I don't really understand why people so contemptuous of fragrances with a word "Sport" in the name. They don't try them on skin, they don't wear them - they just spray these scents on a card, smell for a second and make a verdict: "Crap!" or "Generic" etc. Armani Code Sport is a well made innovative modern sporty fragrance. It is sexy and appealing, long lasting, it has a good sillage. The fragrance starts with a minty note, one of the most natural minty accords I've ever heard. After that mint combines with ginger on a zingy, sparkling and invigorating lemony base.

Armani Code Sport is closer to Dior Homme Sport (because of a sour gingerness), but the Armani fragrance doesn't copy anything. Please try scents thoughtfully, otherwise you can miss something really good.

happychub
happychub

this is fresh and nothing else,is mixed of dior homme sport + versace man eau fraiches + chanel allure homme sport.

After tired it,this one is amazing scent for hotday! and last on me more than 8 hours. Gonna own this !

Karhu
Karhu

Everyone has his/her own tastes and opinions, otherwise submitting and reading reviews would be pretty pointless!

That being the case, I still have to say that I cannot understand the number of harsh reviews for this, in my opinion, very enjoyable scent. I suppose that those constantly searching for obscure, "challenging" scents won't give Code Sport the time of day, but if you are looking for a fragrance that smells great, has decent sillage and lasting power, I can confidently recommend you give this one a shot.

I get a very refreshing blend of mints and lemon fitted nicely on top of a light vetiver/woody base. On my skin there seems to be just hint of ginger, which struck me as being much stronger on paper.

In my book this flanker actually surpasses the original (blasphemy, I know) and is a very wearable fragrance suitable for most occasions...not just the gym. KinG JameS is on the money with his review!

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

It doesnt matter what all the reviews are saying, frankly I prefer this to the original code, the mint and mandarin are really good in this one and they stay present pretty much all the time besides, it is more versatile compared to the original Code that pretty much stays unnoticed on my skin, I think am with U (Jae) on this one, it does really give the others "sports" fragrances a kick in the $%&, I´d take this anytime over Gucci By Gucci Sport, Armani Code, Burberry Sport, Le Male Summer etc... the only one better is Chanel Allure Sports, which is my favourite.. otherwise even Blue de Chanel isnt any better, there are actually even similarieties between the two ... so PLEASE guys, dont just base your judgement on the numerous negative reviews here, try it yourself and be sincere, U will find out how great it is, am not sayin its ground breaking or excellent but to me its the best Sport fragrance this year atleast and it definatley does give many nice scents out there a run for the honours... I would suggest one tests it open mindedly, I didnt know either what to think after readin the reviews but somethin told me to do my own research objectively and I was rewarded, This is a nice fragrance guys, dont get intimidated that quickly..

stever882
stever882

Nothing new with this one but far better than most it smells similar to. last long on my skin and i was givin compliments from women all day asking me what i was wearing. so dispite the bad review's. Women seem to like it!

tuturudka
tuturudka

I think everyone who adores the original version of Armani Code would agree - this one sucks. It has the conception of Code and is made to be the lighter version, but something here doesn't fit in very well. It's a shake of the perfect Code with awful tea.

Gregory28572

I agree with the majority of statements here. It does all depend on the wearer. I purchased this on the basis of the great 'Code'. I was expecting an overwhelming fragrance comparable to Code. Folks, I was wrong.

It is very strong on the outset. You, and those around you won't forgive you if you over use application. In my mind there is a mint blast that really opens up the nose and it can be off putting for a time.

The scent does calm down later and it becomes less offensive to the nose.

arel81
arel81

similar to L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette Issey Miyake for men...i've tested it and just compare their notes guys

grgfourtinas

ok so i tested this out yesturday ! it is a nice smell, BUT its not original it smells simillar to dior homme sport,chanel allure sport and burbery sport ! GINGER PEPER AND CITRUS ! all in all it is a good frag. just not original !

twlahue

smells like Bleu de Chanel for 10 seconds...

then it turns into Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas...

that's it.

nothing special

Dr. Smellgood
Dr. Smellgood

I was given a large bottle of this fragrance the other day. It is quite possibly the least remarkable new cologne to debut since I've been a fragrance salesperson. It is devoid of imagination, and frankly it smells like someone dumped a can of pepper into a cherry Slurpee, and then dumped said Slurpee into a bottle of Armani Code. Bleh. Just...bleh.

carera
carera

i think when u smell base notes u will love it .dont be hurry in decide

The_Drake
The_Drake

After 5 minutes you realize that this is a cologne with NO character. After an hour or two you smell nothing at all. The smell of indifference I would say. I may be harsh, but Armani should and can do much better than this.

Cheers!

twlahue

If you mixed Bleu de Chanel with Versace Eau Fraiche it would smell exactly like this.

also similar to Blue Seduction and Polo Red White and Blue...

Very good, not sure about longevity yet...

sue165
sue165

a coworker was wearing it 2 days ago, and he said i bought this new perfume, guess what it is?
mmmm it's burberry soprt?? No. dior homme sport? No. Aluure Sport? No. Well it's must be something sporty LoooL! so nothing special

Castor
Castor

Many to choose from: Burberry Burberry Sport for men, Dior Homme Sport and now this one; different juices with more or less similar notes sold under different brand names.

I don't get it: I guess contract manufacturers are playing tricks with their licencees based on demand trends (blame it on the actual bestseller), or they trying to push their last fast moving release with hefty advertising campaigns featuring THE model. Good idea when it comes to undiscriminating customers, but comparisons will shed sme light even to the unaware. Or maybe, just maybe, the aromachemical that has to be marketed at all costs when it comes to its amortization might be the truth behind all these smells-alike.

The industy should do itself a favor and grant their noses the gift of creativeness. Blame it on the suits... in the meantime, do yourself a favor and smell some vintage stuff, inexpensive or not, or niche scents reputed for their originality.

juanma
juanma

Me encanta esta fragancia, huele mucho mas fresca que el original que es algo dulce. Esto es bastante mediterraneo, generico y quizas no sea tan original pero huele muy agradable, es bastante duradero(al menos en mi piel)y llamativo. Creo que es una tipica fragancia Armani. Italiano mediterraneo. La quiero y la recomiendo totalmente.

antonpan

Fragrantica, please add that the nose of this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Really magical that 15 years ago he created iconic Acqua di Gio, and now - this one. Who knows maybe Code Sport will become a legend as well? As you remember last year Bleu de Chanel also was criticized at first, but than it became extremely popular and was named the fragrance of the year on Fragrantica.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA IS THIS FOR REAL!?!
YOU'RE ARMANI!
COME ON!
Code Sport smells EXACTLY how I pictured it. Citrus, ginger, mint.
Go on, say it: "Get over yourself, Matt! You do better! Go grab the scent vials and mix up something better, mailboy!"
Challenge me
Call me an idiot, or self important.
But I'll tell you one thing: I'm not a rich, succesful designer label that let this generic rubbish pass the testing stage, you cant expect much from me.
This generates so much bad mouth from me because I'm irked to think that someone at Loreal thought this could even qualify as any edition of Code. It irks me that effort went into this project.
Its not a bad smell itself, though i personally dont like it, but Code has a personlaity and a style that this scent doesnt project in any way.

Papi
Papi

I tried to buy this idea because of the original Code, but it failed couple of times... yet one of my friends bought it after sniffing it and he loves it... for me nothing new really

alli8769
alli8769

Tried this on at work today, it just smelled like cheap dishwashing liquid on me. I'd say that this is just a very bad version of Aqua di Giò.

chilifreak
chilifreak

It grew on me after the second time i sampled it. It blends really well with Hugo Boss Orange Man. I get about 6hrs from it, which is average for me with summer fragrances.

Arkwood
Arkwood

It's no special fragrance but a pleasant and intense (heavy) one. It lasts all day but the price is a bit steep though.

querelle
querelle

Could have been better, could have been worse.. It's just one of that bunch of stuff out there, saying nothing at all.
I believe it's just a trend. It will eventually fade away.

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

tried this at macys. i actually like it. it reminds me of somethng else with mint that i cant put my finger on. im def going to buy a bottle. will be my new summer scent.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

When i first tried it it give me a horrible ""acid ""smell after 5 min,so i was thinking skin factor.
On the other day i tested it on my friend skin and same result.
Start similar to dior homme sport with lemon and ginger then 5 min it turn to that really ugly smell.
I will never test it again ,no one would like to re-smell what i smelt!
Enjoy it!

CullyCross
CullyCross

terrible, its like dior homme sport and chanel bleu, sucks!
I love original Code but this is terrrible

Emiraa
Emiraa

it is nice and refreshing....good for summer time!

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Got to say I really like the mint and citrus mix on first spray. The projection and sillage is great and it lasts all day on me, I can still smell this fragrance on myself a good 8 hours after I sprayed this on in the morning. The bottle design is great and looks really classy. It has the same rubberised feel of Lanvin Homme Sport. I wore this to work and had compliments all day. The name might suggest one of those cheesy rip offs because it says SPORT but this juice is very nice indeed.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

First off, I've got to say the opening is very well-blended for summer.

As a lover of the original Armani Code, I might regard this version as a citrusy Code. This reminds me a lot of Chanel Allure Edition Blanche but with more pleasant citrus vibe and milder wood notes to my nose.

All in all: Try it first but be prepared to compare it to other summer/sport fragrances in the market. You might find it too pricey for its goodness.

Happy sniffing everyone ;D

Antagonist

Personally I love the smell of the perfume. It's definitely a light and fresh scent. However, this scent varies with different skins. For my skin it remains a fresh citrus like smell over tinme, but with other people for some reason they begin to smell like mint chewing gum. Definitely test it out before you buy it! Hope this helps!

Ignasi
Ignasi

I tried several times Armani Code Sport and definitely not going to buy it.
There is some component in the fragrance that I dislike with the passing hours. I think it's too much mint.
For me it's much more sexy Armani Code that the Sport version

Antagonist

I just got into the whole fragrances thing as of recently and I enjoy this fragrance as well as the original Code. Though, I'm not sure how to distinguish what's a "good" scent to a "bad" one. On a side note, does anyone know how much it actually costs to make a perfume? $90 bucks a bottle is pretty hefty =(

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I tried this today and it is of course...a complete and utter letdown. It smells like somebody went around smelling any modern sent with the word 'SPORT' in the title and created a mix of all of them from memory.
It is expensive for what it is. If you want to buy a sporty scent that is cheaper,better smelling and longer lasting then i would say Ferragamo Freetime is a better bet.

Rudy Arnak
Rudy Arnak

No hay nada nuevo en esta fragancia. Un poco de varias. Me recuerda un poco a Biotherm Aqua Fitness,y a Dior Homme Sport, y a Gucci Guilty para hombre.

kostas37
kostas37

the worst of armani's fragrances..code is great but this :(

2.5/10

Stefan
Stefan

HAHA, the ad here is hilarious. It's a guy who's naked, and the women is NOT looking at him.

"What? why don't you look at my cock?"

"Well, there's not much to look at"

Armani Code Sport by Giorgio Armani 3.88 out of 5 based on 637 ratings and 141 user reviews

ARMANI CODE SPORT for MEN by Giorgio Armani EDT .14 OZ MINI
ARMANI CODE SPORT for MEN by Giorgio Armani EDT .14 OZ MINI
Armani Code Sport Cologne by Giorgio Armani, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
ARMANI CODE SPORT for MEN by Giorgio Armani EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
ARMANI CODE SPORT for MEN by Giorgio Armani EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Sephora.com, Inc.
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Armani Code Sport Cologne by Giorgio Armani, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Armani Code Sport by Giorgio Armani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Armani Code Sport by Giorgio Armani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.